Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Insurance Brokers
Read Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edwards Insurance Brokers:

We're a family run Insurance Brokers, specialising in insurance for Churches, Charities, High Net Worth Personal lines and Commercial organisations nationwide.

enquiries@edwardsinsurance.co.uk

Stonebridge House, Kenilworth Road, Meriden

Tell us how Edwards Insurance Brokers made you happy
We never had a bad experience with Edwards. One of our church members had an accident in the church and more in panic I informed the Brokers. They were more than helpful. I could not speak too highly of them. As it turned out the church member was sorted out through the church.
As our insurance brokers there isn't anything that Beth and the team can't do for us. They are always helpful, accommodating, and most of all friendly and approachable. We'd highly recommend!
What ever my inquiry I am always heard with the same professional diligence by the team. They ask pertinent questions to to ensure we all understand my insurance needs. Therefore I insure three different organisations with them.
Excellent
Excellent work
Great customer service representatives!
A very friendly, helpful and efficient service
I have always found my contacts with yourselves to be conducted in a very helpful manner which has allowed me to have an answer to my query or advise on our possible further course of action.
A very friendly, helpful and efficient service.
I unhesitatingly recommend Edwards Insurance Brokers to any church or charity. they provide an excellent service, delivered in a friendly manner.
We are very satisfied with Edwards Insurance Brokers and have found you to be very friendly, helpful and professional.
Very efficient and produce documents in an easy to read format. Very prompt when changes have been made.
Whenever I have contact with Edwards Insurance. I am met with friendliness and professionalism. I always feel that they have our charity's concerns at the forefront of their minds when seeking insurance cover for us. The follow up service whether answering questions or sorting our problems cannot be faulted. I cannot speak too highly of the service I have received.
The staff are always extremely friendly and knowledgeable.. We made a claim last year and cannot fault their exceptional service. Very supportive and helpful.
Highly recommended. Excellent customer service, helpful advice and lower premiums!
Excellent service, that is always prompt with responses. Highly recommend this Company.
Quick, friendly and helpful advice over the phone - thank you.
They were incredibly helpful in setting up the insurance for our church. All throughout the process was clear and I am confident that when I need assistance in the future that they will be able to lend a helping hand.
Friendly and easy to deal with. Helpful. Haven't had to make a claim yet so cannot comment on that aspect of customer service. W have been with Edwards for about 10 years and expect to continue for at least another 10.
I have found Edwards Insurance Brokers to be professional and responsive to all my enquiries whether about annual renewal, scope of policies/cover and when we have had to make a claim.
Edwards Insurance Brokers is rated 4.83 based on 543 reviews