Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Insurance Brokers
Read Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edwards Insurance Brokers:

We're a family run Insurance Brokers, specialising in insurance for Churches, Charities, High Net Worth Personal lines and Commercial organisations nationwide.

enquiries@edwardsinsurance.co.uk

Stonebridge House, Kenilworth Road, Meriden

Tell us how Edwards Insurance Brokers made you happy
I have always found my contacts with yourselves to be conducted in a very helpful manner which has allowed me to have an answer to my query or advise on our possible further course of action.
Very efficient and produce documents in an easy to read format. Very prompt when changes have been made.
We are a small church charity and have valued two important things in working with Edwards. Firstly they have driven our insurance costs down, and secondly its been very easy to get advice quickly from them.
Efficient and have always dealt with our matter on a satisfactory and expeditious manner We have found your company to be satisfactory for our matters.and well organised.
As a church we are happy with the service and relationship with Edwards Insurance Brokers.
Edwards insurance has always provided an excellent services
the team at edwards is informed and efficient and commands our confidence
Any questions I have asked have been answered adequately, we have not had any recent claims, so cannot add any more.
Very professional and thorough
We believe we got what we need, all accomplished in an easy and friendly manner.
Very efficient in dealing with our claims.
We were reassured that Edwards Insurance Brokers had reviewed the market place and achieved a competitive renewal premium for the level of cover we required.
The visit of Chris Edwards was well received and it was appreciated that a visit had been undertaken.
Always professional and friendly when contacted.
Nicola Cooper is always most friendly and helpful and explains things very well.
The take an interest in what we do and are always available to give advice.
No complaints. Staff always willing to help when required. Do call back as promised.
Their phone reception is prompt and welcoming [no press buttons and options] I'm put through to the right person or promised a prompt reply. I feel as if I am both a valued customer and a friend.
very easy to talk on the phone to ask a question
Edwards Insurance Brokers is rated 4.83 based on 547 reviews