Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

4.8
Based on 567 reviews
Read Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edwards Insurance Brokers:

We're a family run Insurance Brokers, specialising in insurance for Churches, Charities, High Net Worth Personal lines and Commercial organisations nationwide.

enquiries@edwardsinsurance.co.uk

Stonebridge House, Kenilworth Road, Meriden

Tell us how Edwards Insurance Brokers made you happy
Quick, smart, prompt, helpful, all you could ask for, excellent , I strongly recommend.
Always excellent service from Edwards and always a joy to work with Jenny Morris
Alan responded quickly to my request and explained the policy options clearly. I was very last minute and he pushed the underwriters for a speedy response. We exchanged several messages before the business was complete and he responded promptly each time. I am confident that we reached a good outcome for my charity.
Alan has efficiently dealt with an urgent insurance enquiry for our Church and given us an improved deal . We recommend this Company
I have always found you to be professional and easy to talk to
Efficient administration and knowledgeable staff. We received good, helpful support and guidance when seeking to claim for loss of revenue due to the impact of the pandemic.
We spend a lot on insurance every year so need to be confident in the company and broker that we deal with. I have a named contact, Jenny, who I can and do speak to on a regular basis, we have also had access to other members of the team, for church I also deal with Sam. They give us good advice on getting the best level of cover. I do feel confident in dealing with them.
Alan at Edwards Insurance has exceeded our expectations by negotiating on behalf of our charity and suceeding in obtaining a much reduced premium for our 2022-23 insurance needs. I have also been the contact for my church insurance dealings for a number of years with Edwards Insurance and always found the service to be excellent.
Our experience of Edwards has been excellent at every turn. Their team is responsive, knowledgeable, informed and informative. They helped us navigate a long and complicated claim, providing advice and prompting to the various parties along the way. They know church issues especially well, and we are grateful!
Edwards Insurance Company is excellent, always efficient and courteous - a pleasure to deal with. I would not go anywhere else for out church insurance requirements. Thank you.
Thank you to everyone at Edwards Insurance for their courteous and efficient service over the years, and especially to Nicola for her help, (together with Congregational Insurance and William Pitt), during the Covid pandemic. Very much appreciated.
Alan Kafoor has been really delligent in his dealing with me ever since I contacted him.
Excellent!
Very efficient service and competitive prices. Thank you Alan
Everyone I spoke to at Edwards Insurance from the receptionist to Sharon and Alan were very courteous and helpful. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you.
Alan Kafoor has been extremely helpful and managed to obtain a very competitive quote for us. He is very professional and very prompt in replying. His answers to all my questions have been clear and accessible.
Professional and prompt service when dealing with our policy renewal. A pleasure to work with.
We always seem to have an efficient service from Edwards Insurance Brokers. Looking after six Church Manses for the Eastern Synod URC surprisingly involves much work and Edwards efficiency reduces admin time spent on the properties as well as provide competitive quotes.Our account is well managed and I say a big thank you to all concerned.
We have had great service from Edwards Insurance Brokers. We are a small charity that relies on third party support for our insurance needs and, we've always been able to rely on that. Our account is well managed and we are given time and support when it comes to making any decisions, thanks to Beth, who does an excellent job.
They provided a comprehensive and clear quote quickly. Alan K was great to deal with.
Edwards Insurance Brokers is rated 4.8 based on 567 reviews