Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwards Insurance Brokers

About Edwards Insurance Brokers: We're a family run Insurance Brokers, specialising in insurance for Churches, Charities, High Net Worth Personal lines and Commercial organisations nationwide.

enquiries@edwardsinsurance.co.uk

1 Rotten Row Barns1957 Warwick RoadKnowleWest Midlands

How would you rate Edwards Insurance Brokers ?

"Always confident that our policy covering our Church Building and other properties is fully covered against all eventuallities at the best price."
"I manage numerous policies for a charity, I am particularly pleased to have one point of contact for all these. Prompt and clear responses to my enquiries."
"Edwards Insurance Brokers provide an excellent service as they take account of the needs of the church in a knowledgeable and personal way. They are always happy to answer any questions, deal with any problems in a helpful way and provide a valuable interface with the insurance companies."
"The team at Edwards Insurance Brokers were helpful and informative when our insurance policies came up for renewal. They certainly took the strain out of getting things sorted and helped us save valuable time and energy to devote to other things. Excellent service"
"Very professional, yet retaining the 'personal touch'"
"This firm has always kept us well informed about all changes in Insurance procedures and the necessity to either reduce our cover on certain items or increase cover where we did not appear to have sufficient cover. Mr. Edwards has always shown personal interest in our Church and it's contents and his staff have been very helpful whenever a problem has arisen and he has not been available to deal with it personally. All-in-all, a very efficient firm."
"They are up to date on all matters and helpful when discussing a problem. Best way for insurance and to be there when needed."
"I talk to Rita who deals with church insurance. She always has time to talk to me and is very knowledgeable and helpful."
"Response to my emails is exemplary and speedy. The questions I have are understood and the answers provided promptly."
"Easy relationship"
"Excellent service, I highly recommend them."
"I always find the people at Edwards Insurance Brokers very helpful, cheery and knowledgeable. I have not had any difficulty getting answers to questions about the church's insurance cover. Thankfully I have not had to make a claim, but I'm sure that if I did, I would find the same helpful, knowledgeable and cheery attitude dealing with whatever the problem might be. The company seems like a happy family."
"Very professional and thorough"
"We believe we got what we need, all accomplished in an easy and friendly manner."
"I am very happy with the service I receive. In addition to finding the best prices, communication has always been courteous and helpful."
"Excellent personal service Staff always most professional and efficient"
"Very efficient in dealing with our reneeal"
"Very efficient in dealing with our claims."
"EIB have always carried out our negotiations very efficiently."
"VERY SLICK AND ACCOMODATING"
Edwards Insurance Brokers is rated 4.82 based on 424 reviews