Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwards Insurance Brokers

About Edwards Insurance Brokers: We're a family run Insurance Brokers, specialising in insurance for Churches, Charities, High Net Worth Personal lines and Commercial organisations nationwide.

enquiries@edwardsinsurance.co.uk

Stonebridge House, Kenilworth Road, Meriden

Tell us how Edwards Insurance Brokers made you happy

"whenever I have had an insurance problem I have found the staff at Edwards to be very helpful and efficient. As a Church Treasurer I know that I can always seek advice with confidence."
"Efficient. Reliable."
"-"
"Always a pleasure to deal with a friendly, professional firm who have your best interest at heart."
"As yet our experience is limited but all of your staff are proving most helpful and a pleasure to deal with. We have no complaints whatever and look forward to having more of our properties insured using your agency,"
"Telephone support and advice has been very helpful and prompt in making the best insurance decisions for our church"
"Edwards Insurance Brokers inspire confidence. I feel they know our charity's business and look for the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions for us. They are always helpful when I have raised questions about our policy."
"Always prompt response to any questions regarding cover. Excellent service from all the staff. What's not to like?"
"Any questions I have asked have been answered adequately, we have not had any recent claims, so cannot add any more."
"We are happy with the service and the product. Stephen Angell, our contact always answers our questions immediately. The documentation is easy to understand."
"Always a professional service whilst being friendly and helpful."
"Always confident that our policy covering our Church Building and other properties is fully covered against all eventuallities at the best price."
"I manage numerous policies for a charity, I am particularly pleased to have one point of contact for all these. Prompt and clear responses to my enquiries."
"Edwards Insurance Brokers provide an excellent service as they take account of the needs of the church in a knowledgeable and personal way. They are always happy to answer any questions, deal with any problems in a helpful way and provide a valuable interface with the insurance companies."
"The team at Edwards Insurance Brokers were helpful and informative when our insurance policies came up for renewal. They certainly took the strain out of getting things sorted and helped us save valuable time and energy to devote to other things. Excellent service"
"Very professional, yet retaining the 'personal touch'"
"This firm has always kept us well informed about all changes in Insurance procedures and the necessity to either reduce our cover on certain items or increase cover where we did not appear to have sufficient cover. Mr. Edwards has always shown personal interest in our Church and it's contents and his staff have been very helpful whenever a problem has arisen and he has not been available to deal with it personally. All-in-all, a very efficient firm."
"They are up to date on all matters and helpful when discussing a problem. Best way for insurance and to be there when needed."
"I talk to Rita who deals with church insurance. She always has time to talk to me and is very knowledgeable and helpful."
"Response to my emails is exemplary and speedy. The questions I have are understood and the answers provided promptly."
Edwards Insurance Brokers is rated 4.82 based on 435 reviews