Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Insurance Brokers
Read Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edwards Insurance Brokers:

We're a family run Insurance Brokers, specialising in insurance for Churches, Charities, High Net Worth Personal lines and Commercial organisations nationwide.

enquiries@edwardsinsurance.co.uk

Stonebridge House, Kenilworth Road, Meriden

Tell us how Edwards Insurance Brokers made you happy
Excellent service by Martin Howard
Very professional approach, excellent service, engaging all the time in all aspect of the business/charity insurance coverage, open and honest support all the time. I am really impressed with the professionalism of Martin Howard, who is brilliant and supportive all the time. It was pleasure dealing with you Martin. All the best.
After having being rejected by a few other brokers because of the nature of my art business, I found Edwards Insurance Brokers in Google. Martin is super helpful, efficient and professional. Highly recommend Edwards Insurance Brokers!
Martin has been such an amazing help. This is the first time I have bought insurance for my company and he sorted me out big time! Thanks Martin!
Super responsive and very helpful in helping our charity secure a better insurance quote on a short deadline
I was very impressed by the efficient and helpful customer service provided by Martin, who helped find us a suitable business insurance policy under considerable time pressure.
Customer Service is second to none. If you need to contact them your call etc will be answered promptly and with efficiency. Our church finds their prices are very reasonable . We have dealt with edwards insurance brokers for many years and can’t fault them.
A very efficient, helpful, and friendly service, giving very clearly the best possible advice. I definitely feel we're getting the best deal!
Professional and prompt service providing best cover at great price. Thoroughly recommended
I was very impressed by Alan's prompt and helpful responses in working to match our requirements with the right policy despite considerable time pressure. Excellent service!
I dealt with Alan, who clearly understood the nature of our sector well, asking informed questions and ensuring we received good quality quotes to consider. Great customer service.
I received great service from Martin. He went out of his way to find me a quote after hours. Great customer service. Madonna
The Nightingale Centre have worked with Edwards Insurance Brokers for over 10 years. They get insurance cover which meets our needs because they understand our business, respond immediately to our requests and get competitive quotes.
Our sincere gratitude to Alan who helped us review our club policy from start to finish. He was very precise, thoughtful and honest throughout the process, saving us a significant cost too! A huge 'thank you' to Beth for emailing us the documents so efficiently. Amazing service one and all!
Very responsive service from Martin from the moment of my enquiry on the website to the issuance of our policy. Martin also succeeded in reducing our premium by over 50%. A pleasure to do business!
Excellent service and easy to contact and speak with a person rather than an automated menu list. I am impressed with their efficiency in dealing with a claim we made for a break in. I will be very happy to renew our policy with this company. I would recommend them heartily
Since being introduced to Edwards we've managed to reduce premiums on all aspects of our insurance, in some cases by almost 30%. Alan is friendly and incredibly efficient responding promptly to questions and requests for quotes. On the basis of our experience so far I'd have no hesitation in recommending Edwards.
Alan was prompt and efficient. The quote he gave was competitive and he clearly answered the questions I put to him. This is the first time I have used Edwards and being given a contact name post policy set up is re-assuring.
We dealt with Alan and the service from start to finish was outstanding. He talked us through everything and made sure we had exactly what we were looking for. Can't fault him! Good company to deal with and great team, highly recommend!
Alan took the time to really understand the needs of our arts charity and was also very quick and efficient at arranging competitive insurance. Would highly recommend.
Edwards Insurance Brokers is rated 4.83 based on 542 reviews