Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Insurance Brokers
Read Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edwards Insurance Brokers:

We're a family run Insurance Brokers, specialising in insurance for Churches, Charities, High Net Worth Personal lines and Commercial organisations nationwide.

enquiries@edwardsinsurance.co.uk

Stonebridge House, Kenilworth Road, Meriden

Tell us how Edwards Insurance Brokers made you happy
Excellent service and easy to contact and speak with a person rather than an automated menu list. I am impressed with their efficiency in dealing with a claim we made for a break in. I will be very happy to renew our policy with this company. I would recommend them heartily
Since being introduced to Edwards we've managed to reduce premiums on all aspects of our insurance, in some cases by almost 30%. Alan is friendly and incredibly efficient responding promptly to questions and requests for quotes. On the basis of our experience so far I'd have no hesitation in recommending Edwards.
Alan was prompt and efficient. The quote he gave was competitive and he clearly answered the questions I put to him. This is the first time I have used Edwards and being given a contact name post policy set up is re-assuring.
We dealt with Alan and the service from start to finish was outstanding. He talked us through everything and made sure we had exactly what we were looking for. Can't fault him! Good company to deal with and great team, highly recommend!
Alan took the time to really understand the needs of our arts charity and was also very quick and efficient at arranging competitive insurance. Would highly recommend.
Edwards are very good at communicating with me, and are thorough in the information they send out at the time of renewal.
Insurance is a problem I could do without - thankfully due to Edwards I can! Alan asked all the right questions and sorted out a reasonable quotation. Easy.
I've used Edwards for my insurance needs since 2016. Courteous and efficient service from Alan Kafoor. He listened carefully to my insurance needs and found buildings insurance at over £200 less than anyone else and sorted it all in less than an afternoon.
Excellent service from Alan @Edwards, l would have no hesitation in recommend them to others.
We have always found the service which Alan at Edwards offers us to be exceptional. He takes the time to really understand our needs and looks for the right product. Excellent customer service. Thanks you.
As always, Sarah has come through for us. WE can’t thank you enough. Always great service and friendly too. You will get great service from these guys, very considerate and efficient. All you need. We are so happy we are with Edwards Insurance. Thoroughly recommend.
I’ve been with Edwards Insurance Brokers for a number of years and could not be happier. Christopher and the team are all great. Would definitely recommend to others 10/10
Christopher provided me with a first class service. He took the time to understand our needs and his knowledge around the Church market was superb. I cannot recommend Edwards Insurance highly enough
Chris was extremely helpful and efficient and would highly recommend Edwards insurance to any church looking for insurance.
I spoke with Richard who gave me excellent free and impartial advice about private road insurance and choosing a plot on a new build site. I am really grateful to Richard and want to give credit where credit is due. Thank you very much!
Excellent Service- Edwards were able to insure our commercial property with flood cover when our existing broker was unable to do so.
All involved are very helpful and take an interest in any questions or requests. They are prompt with responses.
Excellent customer service. Samantha Sedgwick gave prompt, efficient and friendly advice at a time when our Church needed to arrange cover at short notice. A problem for us was no problem for her. Thank you.
Edwards were always polite, helpful and prompt. When there was a small issue, it was sorted out straightaway. I would recommend.
So easy to contact and always very helpful with your advice.
Edwards Insurance Brokers is rated 4.82 based on 527 reviews