Edwards Insurance Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwards Insurance Brokers

About Edwards Insurance Brokers: We're a family run Insurance Brokers, specialising in insurance for Churches, Charities, High Net Worth Personal lines and Commercial organisations nationwide.

enquiries@edwardsinsurance.co.uk

Stonebridge House, Kenilworth Road, Meriden

Tell us how Edwards Insurance Brokers made you happy

"I have always found my contacts with yourselves to be conducted in a very helpful manner which has allowed me to have an answer to my query or advise on our possible further course of action."
"A very friendly, helpful and efficient service."
"I unhesitatingly recommend Edwards Insurance Brokers to any church or charity. they provide an excellent service, delivered in a friendly manner."
"We are very satisfied with Edwards Insurance Brokers and have found you to be very friendly, helpful and professional."
"Very efficient and produce documents in an easy to read format. Very prompt when changes have been made."
"Whenever I have contact with Edwards Insurance. I am met with friendliness and professionalism. I always feel that they have our charity's concerns at the forefront of their minds when seeking insurance cover for us. The follow up service whether answering questions or sorting our problems cannot be faulted. I cannot speak too highly of the service I have received."
"The staff are always extremely friendly and knowledgeable.. We made a claim last year and cannot fault their exceptional service. Very supportive and helpful."
"Highly recommended. Excellent customer service, helpful advice and lower premiums!"
"Excellent service, that is always prompt with responses. Highly recommend this Company."
"Quick, friendly and helpful advice over the phone - thank you."
"They were incredibly helpful in setting up the insurance for our church. All throughout the process was clear and I am confident that when I need assistance in the future that they will be able to lend a helping hand."
"Friendly and easy to deal with. Helpful. Haven't had to make a claim yet so cannot comment on that aspect of customer service. W have been with Edwards for about 10 years and expect to continue for at least another 10."
"I have found Edwards Insurance Brokers to be professional and responsive to all my enquiries whether about annual renewal, scope of policies/cover and when we have had to make a claim."
"I have always received excellent service from this firm and very good advice. Mr. Edwards has personally visited my Church, carried out a survey and advised us as to the relevant insurance cover we require. I cannot recommend this firm too highly."
"Having taken over as a contact person for our organisation there was much to learn but any questions we had were dealt with quickly and courteously. This made it easier when the time came to renew our policy."
"We are a small church charity and have valued two important things in working with Edwards. Firstly they have driven our insurance costs down, and secondly its been very easy to get advice quickly from them."
"All the staff I have have had dealings with, looking after the Insurances for our 2 Churches, have been excellent -very quick in their email response times etc and overall provide a good ,efficient service to me Alistair Todd- St Johns ,Northwood and St Martins, Bushey"
"We have been moving church building this year, having to store all our church possessions at member's houses. Advice from Edwards was excellent and timely."
"Nothing is to much trouble and a friendly group of staff. My use is not too often but appreciate the help and service I receive."
"Listen to customers and act on them When inquired to see if I could get a better deal you made every effort and got me good deal You provided good customer service Thank you"
Edwards Insurance Brokers is rated 4.83 based on 496 reviews