Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy
I received one message about delivery time here and another message saying ready for me to collect from Trowbridge or somewhere. You asked my rating before goods received.
Delivery was very good ***
service very good I have only given three stars as the headline price is misleading. Price should show clearly price with and without VAT and also clearly indicate if there isa a n extra charge for shipping and how vmuch
cheapest price and next day delivery excelent
Delivery not on time
I think the service was very good, prompt delivery, however the item I ordered, a very small bell push, could have been posted for a lot cheaper than it cost me to have it delivered by DPD.
Ordered 4 reducers one turned up per the picture and 3 were different. All will do the key job of reducing adequately but we had a special use which the one pictured was particularly suited for
Delivery as promised, however due to poor packaging, one plastic connection box arrived smashed in the package. Suggest such items are better protected for future orders. Do
One of the items was broken - which was dismaying. Packing securely needs attention. I have returned to exchange all and to replace the broken one - I have yet to receive and so am unable to comment further.
Items as promised, Not well packed and took a day longer than they should have to be delivered.
The ordering process was quick and easy and delivery was very quick. My only reservation was that I had an incorrect part sent in my order, I sent an email and somebody tried to ring me once but I was obviously in a meeting or at lunch so I was sent an email saying will you ring me about this rather than ringing me later or sending a resolution via email. I feel the *** was then back on me to sort it out. Other than that I was very happy with the service.
The MK plugs that I ordered (***) appeared to differ only in colour (orange and white). In fact they were of quite different construction, the whilte plugs having much inferior cable anchors, little better in fact than those in Duraplug PF133BLK and products from other manufacturers which are available more cheaply.
Delivery was great and the products also perfect. The only issue I have is the website is terrible to make a big order on. Each item you want to add to you cart you get taken to the cart and you can’t get back to where you where without going through the home page. Website is also very slow. My advise have a look at your competitors website TLC their system works very well.
Better stock control when ordering so you know item is in stock and you will actually get it!
The process of ordering online was ok. When I tried to phone before placing my (small) order for some advice there was no reply. The order arrived on the pre notified time. When I came to fit the bulbs one was faulty.
ITEM HAD A FAULT, ONE OF THE EIGHT LIGHTS DID NOT WORK. CONTACTED SELLER BY E-MAIL, NEVER RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE.
The package arrived in a totally repackaged condition. The boxes inside the package containing the picture light fittings were damaged but as far as we can tell the light fittings appear to be OK. Our electrician has not yet fitted them so we are not sure if they were damaged in transit. It was unclearwho had repackaged the parcel. We shall advise you in due course if the fittings were damaged. ***
Postage cost way too high , much higher than actual cost of item purchased
Initially, despite the product being indicated as in stock on a 2 to 3 days standard free delivery, it took nearly 3 weeks. I emailed requesting an update after a week with no reply. When I telephoned, the representative apologised and told me they were out of stock. He promised delivery the following week, which was correct. The product arrived well packaged and the courier excellent.
Great online information, fast delivery and responsive, helpful staff. Technical support can be misleading as staff aren't always clear about what is included in the box when the website info is ambiguous.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.83 based on 8,990 reviews