Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastern Garage Doors
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

About Eastern Garage Doors:

At Eastern Garage Doors we are a family run garage door company with over three decades of experience in the industry. Our ongoing commitment to improving our service and satisfying our customers’ needs has helped us grow to become one of the UK's premier garage door suppliers.

sales@easterngroupuk.com

Nar Valley HouseWormegayKings LynnPE33 0SH

Tell us how Eastern Garage Doors made you happy
Garage door a year old and wouldn’t stay shut rang and explained problem thinking would be covered by warranty but no has to have a service at a cost of £100 then hassled for payment before the work was done which I refused engineer arrived on set day but wouldn’t start work until payment made charged VAT even though double amputee apparently paying in advance company policy. I hope they pay in advance for all their van services etc shoddy aftercare made to feel like a criminal
My roller garage door is a quality product, fitted promptly by Ben. Ben was very friendly and worked hard to install the door on a bitterly cold day. Equally, staff contacted in the office were all friendly and polite. However, the door was installed on 5th Feb and was only finally completed to my satisfaction on 12th March. A couple of days after the installation, the automatic stop device, operated if the door came up against an obstruction, dropped off caused the door to cease operation. I reported this and the following day, Karl Humphris, a Company Director, attended and reattached the device. Soon after that, the device fell off again. I telephoned Karl to complain again and he said that one of his engineers had told him the device should be attached with a couple of screws, rather than the adhesive used on my door. He passed me over to Steve, who controls the job diary. A visit day was organised but had to be cancelled because of heavy snow. Steve did not get back to me to reschedule this visit but on the second day of calling, I managed to speak with him and the visit was scheduled for 12th Mar, when the work was finally completed. It was especially disappointing that Karl was not proactive and did not organise technicians to attend to screw the unit on as soon as he realised that that was the usual practise, instead of waiting for me to contact him again!
Hi Mr Boyle, We're sorry to hear that you weren't completely happy with our service. Unfortunately, the bad weather that hit the nation at this time massively hampered out usual operations. We had a large back up of work, orders and customers to contact, but we're sorry that we weren't able to solve your problem in a timely manner. Thank you for your feedback, please get in touch if you'd like to discuss further. We hope you enjoy your new Roller Garage Door!
Eastern Garage Doors is rated 4.54 based on 111 reviews