Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

Wormegay
Kings Lynn

Tell us how Eastern Garage Doors made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Monday 12th. June 2019. In pouring rain your men arrived as promised. After double checking every detail they began work. Before retiring I was Head of Purchasing for a large Eng. Co. and watched as they set about and installed a roller single garage door. They completed the job in the most professional way. Pleasant to talk to they left after explaining how every thing worked. Based on our experience I would recommend your Company to anyone considering a motorised garage door. Well done. Raymond Hartley"
"I would like to highly recommend the prompt and professional service I received when I had problems with my garage door. Thank you Paul!"
"Mrs Vaughan I called Eastern Garage door as my Garage door was noisy . They replaced a small plastic disk cost £25 . Paul here less than 30mins charged me a pensioner £50 plus £100 call out fee ? . When they live 15min away ? This was never made clear when i phoned ."
"Very good service: they came when they said they would, they were polite, tidy and competent. A very competitive price, and the door and surround looks very smart."
"Oustanding service from all the team in Kings Lynn. Karl the director for his personal approach, Julie for her kind telephone manner and handling the job, Georgie for constantly picking up the phone and to the 2 fitters Karl and Scott for their professionalism, efficiancy, tidiness,along with their excellent attitude and manner. Arrived early but no problem... waited til the time slot and demonstrated good customer interaction and delivered a great product with all the extra bits at the time... well done guys a successful fitted garage door i would 100% recommend. thanks Eastern Goup Uk - Garage doors..see you in the future :)"
"Door not sprayed properly badly fitted, gaps under door , ceiling panel not put back,gaps between frame and wall. Holes in concrete filled with pebbles.and door has gap between when closed ."
""We had an electric roller garage door and composite entrance door fitted. Guys who fitted the doors were very professional, knew what they were doing and demonstrated operation of doors before leaving. Very clean. All doors were of excellent quality and finish. Unfortunately, a lock fault developed with the entrance door and following a phone call a new part was ordered and fitted within a week. Customer experience excellent. After sales service and customer support outstanding. Would recommend this company.""
"Had a new canopy garage door fitted 29th may 2018.Very impressed by the quality and build of the door.Every aspect of the door was of high standard.Most of all i would say how impressed i was by the 2 guys that installed it.The fitting of the door was far from straight forward but it did not phase them.They dealt with each problem very professionally and the end product was excellent.They left the site spotless. Thanks. Chris from Upwell"
"I needed to replace two sets of side hanging double doors in black to match nearby doors on a listed garage block. the office staff and surveyor were very helpful and prompt in their responses. They were also very agreeable and supportive when I made a number of calls to request special antique fixtures and fitting etc. The cedar doors in a dipped ebony paint finish were a very fine product and looked marvelous compared to other existing nearby doors. And, as for the installation and fitting, I haven't seen such energy and commitment to providing a perfect job for many years. The uprights and frame of the old converted barn were not as square and upright as most modern buildings. But this was overcome by the very agreeable, skillful and committed fitters, despite the extra work involved. I really could not be more pleased with the effort and good grace with which this installation was carried out. A lovely product, installed extremely well. Not necessarily the cheapest doors around, but what amazingly good value. Thank you Eastern Group."
Hi Mr Baker,

We'd just like to say a massive thank you for your kind words and positive review. We will ensure this feedback is passed on to the team members who fitted your new doors. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Please do get in touch if we can be of any assistance in the future.

The Eastern Garage Doors Team
"The fitter was very polite and quick and he made a good job of the door. He told us all we needed to know. Would definitely use again."
"My roller garage door is a quality product, fitted promptly by Ben. Ben was very friendly and worked hard to install the door on a bitterly cold day. Equally, staff contacted in the office were all friendly and polite. However, the door was installed on 5th Feb and was only finally completed to my satisfaction on 12th March. A couple of days after the installation, the automatic stop device, operated if the door came up against an obstruction, dropped off caused the door to cease operation. I reported this and the following day, Karl Humphris, a Company Director, attended and reattached the device. Soon after that, the device fell off again. I telephoned Karl to complain again and he said that one of his engineers had told him the device should be attached with a couple of screws, rather than the adhesive used on my door. He passed me over to Steve, who controls the job diary. A visit day was organised but had to be cancelled because of heavy snow. Steve did not get back to me to reschedule this visit but on the second day of calling, I managed to speak with him and the visit was scheduled for 12th Mar, when the work was finally completed. It was especially disappointing that Karl was not proactive and did not organise technicians to attend to screw the unit on as soon as he realised that that was the usual practise, instead of waiting for me to contact him again!"
Hi Mr Boyle,

We're sorry to hear that you weren't completely happy with our service. Unfortunately, the bad weather that hit the nation at this time massively hampered out usual operations. We had a large back up of work, orders and customers to contact, but we're sorry that we weren't able to solve your problem in a timely manner.

Thank you for your feedback, please get in touch if you'd like to discuss further. We hope you enjoy your new Roller Garage Door!
"our experience with this company has been very positive from day 1. visited by the representative who returned to ensure the building work being done was suitable for the doors chosen and discussed details with the builder. delivered ahead of time and installation team were excellent in all matters including work sequence, technical skills, politeness, housekeeping and cooperation."
"Appalling service, I ordered a new door, was promised a delivery date, took the day off work, no-one turned up or called me, I had to contact them to be told they weren't coming. Very very poor."
Hello John,

We’re very sorry to hear about your experience. We’ve had a look into your issue, and it appears that it was caused by a rare admin error at our office. Our specialists always strive to offer a prompt, reliable service for each and every customer, so it’s disappointing to hear that our service didn’t match up to our usual standards on this occasion.
If you would like to discuss this issue further with us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team.

Best regards,

Kevin
"Automated garage door and side entrance doors were fitted at the appointed date. The men worked hard and efficiently. The automated garage door was installed to satisfaction and it looks good and seems to work well. The white garage side door was well hung but i had an issue with the black colour of the door handle which I thought should be white. As the colour was not stated in the quotation the company offered to give me a 'discounted' price for a white replacement handle. I was not happy to pay again and sm left with a black handle. I believe that an omission in the quotation does not give the company the right to supply whatever it chooses without clarification and why this should be black is uncertain. I was also not pleased with the quality of installation of the white upvc trim on the inside which was applied only at my request. Apparently they don't normally bother with the inside, but the quotation clearly states 'price includes white upvc trim for edges of frame'. It does not state on the outside only. While this is very annoying, it is superficial and I would recommend this trader for goodcquality doors and quality of fitting but urge potential customers to look at detail in the quotation given."
Hi Mrs Ivory,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We always strive to ensure our customers are satisfied with work we do and are happy to hear that you would recommend us and that the quality of your fitting was good.

With regards to the issues you kindly raised, we're sorry you weren't completely satisfied with the colour of the handle on your new door, unfortunately we were not aware of this at the time when providing the quote. When we discussed the garage door you'd like, our engineer told you that the door came with a black handle and key locking as standard, the photos in our brochure were also of the black handle. We would have been happy to provide you with a white handle had we known that's what you wanted. As the white handles are not standard, this would have added an extra charge to your quote, which we would have been happy to provide to you at a discount as you mentioned. In terms of the white upvc trim, unfortunately that is also standard for us to only apply that to the outside of the frame.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and really appreciate your feedback as it will help us improve the service we provide to future customers. We will strive to make our quotations clearer so that this situation doesn't arise again. If you would like to discuss anything with us, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
"The whole process was trouble-free and very satisfactory from initial survey to fitting. The fitters were very efficient, tidied up thoroughly on completion, and made sure that we knew how to operate and look after our new garage door."
"Product was of high quality, delivered on time and fitters worked with great attention to detail - all in a very good service, would recommend highly"
"Very prompt, efficient and clean installation. Operation of door was clearly explained."
"Good price, very experienced fitter, and the clicker works from at least 50m away !"
"Every part of the process from first contact to final installation were faultless. The orderering choosing the doors was not 'pushed' and nothing was a problem. The installation was first rate claen tidy and fitted with care. The only very minor criticism (not Eastern garage doors fault) is that the external screws for the handle have started to rust. But I have now sorted this."
"They were very professional in their consultation explained all of the options checked all the measurements and the delivered the new door within 2 weeks which fitted perfectly and at the price quoted. The quality of the door and the fitting service was excellent."
Eastern Garage Doors is rated 4.60 based on 85 reviews