Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastern Garage Doors
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

About Eastern Garage Doors:

At Eastern Garage Doors we are a family run garage door company with over three decades of experience in the industry. Our ongoing commitment to improving our service and satisfying our customers’ needs has helped us grow to become one of the UK's premier garage door suppliers.

sales@easterngroupuk.com

Nar Valley HouseWormegayKings LynnPE33 0SH

Tell us how Eastern Garage Doors made you happy
Ian Edgar
Clare Collison
Eastern Garage Doors 5 star review on 27th March 2017
Mr Claydon
I am thrilled with my new garage door. The whole process was really professional and the fitting was exceptional. Very quick and efficient and the fitter went out of his way to leave the job looking fabulous. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish
2 garage doors removed and 2 new doors installed by 1 man. Completed in 3 hours to an really good professional standard. Full operating instructions give after completion. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Eastern Garage Doors.
I had read reviews regarding Garador suppliers in my area & went with Eastern Garage Doors from the positive reviews. From start to finish I was kept up to date with the progress of my order. COVID compliant from site visit to the fitting. The fitter was on time and I was asked my preference on the trim for the garage surround & it set the door off brilliantly. No mess as site cleaned by engineer. Demo of door functions and maintenance advice given. All round great service and value
There were delivery issues with the "doors" as manufactured and supplied by HORMANN but the works undertaken by EGD was very good. The fitters were excellent and left the site in immaculate condition.
Very pleased with our new garage door and the service we received. Sales rep was very knowledgeable.
Very happy from start to finish , good customer service
The initial visit revealed that I needed a new motor for my garage door, and a date was easily arranged for this to be installed. The installation process was speedy and efficient and the door is now working perfectly. Very satisfactory service, and I gave arranged for future annual services. Highly recommended.
The whole process from quote to fitting ran extremely smoothly. The guys would fitted our door were particularly great; friendly and super efficient. All in all a great experience!
Very pleased with the door, workmanship and speed of installation. The fitting team were polite and efficient, explaining what they were doing and how it operated.
A great service from beginning to end.
Such wonderful people at EGD. From receptionist to surveyor to fitting engineer. Friendly, knowledgable, flexible. Recommend them wholeheartedly. Mr and Mrs Jackson
Very pleased with our new garage doors. Fitters were professional and tidy. We had a slight problem after a couple of days but resolved very quickly. Would highly recommend.
Great door but would have been better if fitted external and gaps under door from a experienced company I would have thought more advice on completion. I have a garage my car will not fit and have had to level the floor myself. I hadn’t moved into property at the time so if I had been advised of these problems I would have considered placing order.
Your guys were clean and tidy and did a great job
Very professional company we are delighted with the doors
From the initial site visit to the fitting of the doors I had total confidence in the people I dealt with. Extremely pleased with the new doors and installation.
Very pleased with our side hung wood garage door. Looks good and the whole process was easy from start to finish
A very professional and pleasurable experience from start to finish. We had some initial ideas about the type, style and manufacturer (brand) of door and needed some guidance around particular features and functionality. EGD supported us with our decision making, conducted a site survey, quoted within 48hrs, supplied and fitted the door on time and according to the quotation and specification. Super job, Thank you.
Two men arrived on time and immediately set to work. They first dismantled the old wooden doors and disposed of them. A few problems arose in the fitting of the new doors because whilst they [ the new doors] were perfectly measured and square my garage over the years had acquired a slight tilt.This problem was soon overcome and by the end of the second day the doors were properly fitted and worked perfectly. No mess. Clean work throughout.
Eastern Garage Doors is rated 4.64 based on 147 reviews