Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastern Garage Doors
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

About Eastern Garage Doors:

At Eastern Garage Doors we are a family run garage door company with over three decades of experience in the industry. Our ongoing commitment to improving our service and satisfying our customers’ needs has helped us grow to become one of the UK's premier garage door suppliers.

sales@easterngroupuk.com

Nar Valley HouseWormegayKings LynnPE33 0SH

Tell us how Eastern Garage Doors made you happy
David turned up bang on time, got straight on with the job (replacement motor) and was finished in under 2 hours. Very polite, cheerful and friendly. Indicated all the new parts and demonstrated the new motor and mechanism.
Professional, polite and friendly service from all staff. Good quality door and superbly fitted. It looks perfect. A brilliant addition to our home and at a good price.
Would definitely recommend Eastern Garage Doors.
ONE CALL!!!!!! One call was all that it took for Austin to call back and talk me through my problem. My roller door was retracting only two thirds of the way up. Couldn't get the car in or out.
B****y door!
Concise and clear instructions made the remedy easy work for an active 75 year old. Great product, great after sales service.
Many many thanks Austin.
Graham
I rang Eastern Garage Doors after finding them on the internet. Upon purchasing a new house the electric double garage door was not fully shutting. An engineer (Austin) called me as promised and talked me through the process of fixing it. There was no charge for this despite the fact it was not their company that had fitted the door. A fantastic free gesture aimed at goodwill alone. I would not hesitate to use them myself when needing a new garage door in the future and they would be my first recommendation to anyone requiring one fitted.
I needed repair for a garage door lifter, if repair was possible. -- Site visit but no useful communication or discussion with Eastern. Received a 'job card' that showed high-cost replacement but when I asked for clarification, I received none. My time was wasted; Eastern's time and travel were wasted. If the company advertises repairs but only installs new equipment, that's unprofessional and it's not environmentally responsible.
The sectional garage door recently installed looks fabulous. It was colour matched which adds to the clean contemporary look. The fitters were very competent, they were on time, clean and tidy.
an appalling service made up of minimal help followed by alarming and misinforming advice that indicated replacement garage doors were the only way to resolve a problem with keys. local locksmith sorted the issue in 20mins.
This company does a great job and customer service is excellent!
Eastern Garage Doors responded to my request for some comms rapidly and have admitted that their service was not what is should have been. Apology accepted and I have an install date for my new Garage Doors. Well done Julie McLaughlin Office & Accounts Manager and her team... :-) Happy Customer
My review below induced a response from Julie McLaughlin
Office & Accounts Manager @ Eastern Group, she was most apologetic and indeed admitted that they had been a bit slack in communication with me. Apology accepted and we have an install date for my Garage Doors.... we are back on track again.

Happy Bunny of Norfolk ....

Biz tip: If you are not talking and planning with your customers then someone else will.... :-)
Paid a deposit 2 months ago on 3rd June for new garage doors and not one communication or email from this company, I did chase up once early on and was told they would update me. Not impressed with their customer service despite all the good comments below.... maybe they wrote them to boost their score... if anyone is watch from the company please call me....SURVEY1995
Great company
Please can you call the office? We have checked with our Surveyors and sales team and we do not have anything of this nature on our records, we can only assume at this stage that you have the wrong company. Our main number for customer service is 0800 048 0740, many thanks.
I rarely write reviews but the service that I have just had from Eastern Garage Doors merits one. All aspects of the service from my first enquiry to the installation have been professional, timely and courteous. I cannot fault them. The outcome is an excellent and well-fitted door. I highly recommend them.
Engineer Austin Humphris came to service and check fault with my Markilux awning, which was purchased from Sandersons over 13 years ago. Within a short while awning was working again. I was impressed with the service and polite manner. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for any work you need carried out.
A.C. satisfied customer Norfolk.
The company were very helpful when I first inquired about the job that needed doing.
Austin H arrived on time and due to the current circumstances ( covid19) kept social distance and within 45 minutes had the job done, and he explained what he had done.
Thank you eastern group UK garage doors.
Doors installed with no fuss or bother. Robust and secure and match other doors around our property. Communicated with from start to finish and all questions answered promptly.
We have used Eastern Garage Doors twice , we had our garage door fitted yesterday by Jamie , he was very good and professional, the work was carried out efficiently and all rubbish was cleared from site, very pleased 😀.
Many thanks to Karl in regard to my Hormann Up & Over Door , I, as a local customer wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Eastern Garage Doors for their fast & efficient service .
Efficient and polite team who changed the two doors for one. Left the site clean and explained everything very well. Too early to make any comment on the product.
Garage door a year old and wouldn’t stay shut rang and explained problem thinking would be covered by warranty but no has to have a service at a cost of £100 then hassled for payment before the work was done which I refused engineer arrived on set day but wouldn’t start work until payment made charged VAT even though double amputee apparently paying in advance company policy. I hope they pay in advance for all their van services etc shoddy aftercare made to feel like a criminal
Eastern Garage Doors is rated 4.54 based on 111 reviews