Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastern Garage Doors
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

About Eastern Garage Doors:

At Eastern Garage Doors we are a family run garage door company with over three decades of experience in the industry. Our ongoing commitment to improving our service and satisfying our customers’ needs has helped us grow to become one of the UK's premier garage door suppliers.

info@easterngaragedoors.co.uk

Nar Valley HouseWormegayKings LynnPE33 0SH

Tell us how Eastern Garage Doors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Eastern Garage Doors 5 star review on 27th March 2017
Mr Claydon
More Photos & Videos
Engineer Austin Humphris came to service and check fault with my Markilux awning, which was purchased from Sandersons over 13 years ago. Within a short while awning was working again. I was impressed with the service and polite manner. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for any work you need carried out.
A.C. satisfied customer Norfolk.
The company were very helpful when I first inquired about the job that needed doing.
Austin H arrived on time and due to the current circumstances ( covid19) kept social distance and within 45 minutes had the job done, and he explained what he had done.
Thank you eastern group UK garage doors.
Doors installed with no fuss or bother. Robust and secure and match other doors around our property. Communicated with from start to finish and all questions answered promptly.
We have used Eastern Garage Doors twice , we had our garage door fitted yesterday by Jamie , he was very good and professional, the work was carried out efficiently and all rubbish was cleared from site, very pleased 😀.
Many thanks to Karl in regard to my Hormann Up & Over Door , I, as a local customer wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Eastern Garage Doors for their fast & efficient service .
Efficient and polite team who changed the two doors for one. Left the site clean and explained everything very well. Too early to make any comment on the product.
Garage door a year old and wouldn’t stay shut rang and explained problem thinking would be covered by warranty but no has to have a service at a cost of £100 then hassled for payment before the work was done which I refused engineer arrived on set day but wouldn’t start work until payment made charged VAT even though double amputee apparently paying in advance company policy. I hope they pay in advance for all their van services etc shoddy aftercare made to feel like a criminal
I met 3 members of staff over the phone. Each 'knew their onions' and helped me work through the potential problems with our 10 yr old roller shutter gge door. With the aid of my photos they gave me a diagnostic plan, and the costs for replacing potential key components. Thank you Trevor for yr patience and help. Kingsley (Royston, Cambs)
Very efficient and very competitive pricing. We have a new build bungalow which has now a Eastern garage door fitted. It looks brilliant, quality first class. Very pleased.
From the initial contact by telephone to sales team and fitter it all went like clockwork. The prices quoted were very reasonable and product excellent.
Excellent company, I had two old up and over doors and these were replaced by a single double width electric roller door. The fitters were great taking time to ensure everything was right, and took away the old doors leaving the area clean and tidy, highly recommended.
I encountered a real headache where my existing garage roller door would not close it was on Friday lunchtime, I was obviously concerned that the door would be open all weekend!.
I contacted a couple of local garage door companies non could help on a Friday, I then searched online and found Eastern Garage Doors, who were able to respond within an hour, a really friendly guy name Karl arrived and informed me that the motor had died, he was able to close the door, but informed me that I would not be able to open it a great relief. I had the choice now of a new motor and electrics or a new door, although the new door would cost more I decided to go for it, as my existing door didn't owe me anything it as 25 years old.
I was extremely pleased that from the time of ordering to the day of installation was only 3 weeks. Installers turned up on time, two very friendly guy's who were polite, professional. I could not give a higher recommendation than Eastern Garage Doors.
Monday 2 September 2019 fitter arrived on time. Door fitted and all old door and fittings taken away. Site left very tidy.
Very happy with the garage door, looks very smart and the price was very reasonable. Just over a week from order to fitting of door. Excellent service. Thank you
Monday 12th. June 2019. In pouring rain your men arrived as promised. After double checking every detail they began work. Before retiring I was Head of Purchasing for a large Eng. Co. and watched as they set about and installed a roller single garage door. They completed the job in the most professional way. Pleasant to talk to they left after explaining how every thing worked. Based on our experience I would recommend your Company to anyone considering a motorised garage door. Well done. Raymond Hartley
I would like to highly recommend the prompt and professional service I received when I had problems with my garage door. Thank you Paul!
Mrs Vaughan
I called Eastern Garage door as my Garage door was noisy . They replaced a small plastic disk cost £25 . Paul here less than 30mins charged me a pensioner £50 plus £100 call out fee ? . When they live 15min away ?
This was never made clear when i phoned .
Very good service: they came when they said they would, they were polite, tidy and competent. A very competitive price, and the door and surround looks very smart.
Oustanding service from all the team in Kings Lynn. Karl the director for his personal approach, Julie for her kind telephone manner and handling the job, Georgie for constantly picking up the phone and to the 2 fitters Karl and Scott for their professionalism, efficiancy, tidiness,along with their excellent attitude and manner. Arrived early but no problem... waited til the time slot and demonstrated good customer interaction and delivered a great product with all the extra bits at the time... well done guys a successful fitted garage door i would 100% recommend. thanks Eastern Goup Uk - Garage doors..see you in the future :)
Door not sprayed properly badly fitted, gaps under door , ceiling panel not put back,gaps between frame and wall. Holes in concrete filled with pebbles.and door has gap between when closed .
"We had an electric roller garage door and composite entrance door fitted. Guys who fitted the doors were very professional, knew what they were doing and demonstrated operation of doors before leaving. Very clean. All doors were of excellent quality and finish. Unfortunately, a lock fault developed with the entrance door and following a phone call a new part was ordered and fitted within a week. Customer experience excellent. After sales service and customer support outstanding. Would recommend this company."
Eastern Garage Doors is rated 4.62 based on 98 reviews