Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastern Garage Doors
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

About Eastern Garage Doors:

At Eastern Garage Doors we are a family run garage door company with over three decades of experience in the industry. Our ongoing commitment to improving our service and satisfying our customers’ needs has helped us grow to become one of the UK's premier garage door suppliers.

sales@easterngroupuk.com

Nar Valley HouseWormegayKings LynnPE33 0SH

Tell us how Eastern Garage Doors made you happy
Ian Edgar
Clare Collison
Eastern Garage Doors 5 star review on 27th March 2017
Mr Claydon
excellent all round service
All the staff were very friendly and well informed,my installation was carried out expertly and on time.Very pleased with the results
Excellent, arrived on time, fitted brilliantly. Very happy with door.
Fantastic product and brilliant service The installation was expertly carried out by friendly and helpful employees I will recommend this Company without hesitation
The finish of the garage door and the side door do not match, one is mat and the other gloss. I am waiting for something to be done and as I have paid over £6000,I hope it will be soon.
hello Mr Ready, we are sorry for this inconvenience and this issue is currently being dealt with between us and the manufacturers. we share your frustration about this and it has been voiced to the manufacturers on a number of occasions, we will be in contact soon with an update on your new door. thankyou for your continued cooperation. Regards The EGD Team
Initial contact with the sales team was pleasant, I had a few queries that were quickly answered by email. The installation was carried out well and the fitters were clean, tidy workers. So far the garage door is great and hopefully will remain so. Not the cheapest out there but I think you pay for what you get. Not 5 out of 5 because there can always be improvement.
Excellent service and a quality product. The engineers were very knowledgeable and completed the install when they said they would. I would definitely use this company again.
Excellent product and service. The person fitting the door arrived on time, informed me what he was going to do and carried out the fitting promptly and efficiently. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks!
Excellent service from start to finish.
Fitted quickly, works well and as I had to move stuff to make room for the installation I have re-organised the "shed" and now have more space!
professional
This company puts customer service at the heart of everything it does. My recent experience of dealing with them has been a breath of fresh air. The only company that actually suggested the right door for my needs and provided a competitive quote on the spot. Installation was fuss free and very professional and when I had a minor issue it was resolved without question and within a week. If you need a new garage door don’t hesitate to call them. I can’t recommend them highly enough. You won’t be disappointed.
Delivered ahead of schedule, efficient and polite fitters. Everything left neat and tidy what more could you ask for.
Replacing my old manual pull down door for an electric one was easy with Eastern Garage Doors. Price was comparable to other quotes I got but I was not comfortable with the choices I was given by others. Eastern's advice was clear and made sense to me. I was already familiar with the brand they use which in truth influenced my decision to order. The delivery was made as scheduled and good communication ensured I had plenty of time to clear plenty of space for the work to be carried out. The installer was very polite and left the area clean and tidy before demonstrating the door operation. I still have a smile on my face every time I use it. From my experience Eastern Garage Doors delivered satisfaction and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Worked carried out very professionally, finished in good time and well presented on function of door. Clean up after was very good. Very friendly and efficient from quotation to completion!
Very good service. Garage door arrived when it was supposed to and installers were very professional. Would definitely use this company again.
very pleased with service and happy with new garage door
Very good professional service
I am thrilled with my new garage door. The whole process was really professional and the fitting was exceptional. Very quick and efficient and the fitter went out of his way to leave the job looking fabulous. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish
Eastern Garage Doors is rated 4.65 based on 165 reviews