Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastern Garage Doors
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

About Eastern Garage Doors:

At Eastern Garage Doors we are a family run garage door company with over three decades of experience in the industry. Our ongoing commitment to improving our service and satisfying our customers’ needs has helped us grow to become one of the UK's premier garage door suppliers.

sales@easterngroupuk.com

Nar Valley HouseWormegayKings LynnPE33 0SH

Tell us how Eastern Garage Doors made you happy
Eastern Garage Doors responded to my request for some comms rapidly and have admitted that their service was not what is should have been. Apology accepted and I have an install date for my new Garage Doors. Well done Julie McLaughlin Office & Accounts Manager and her team... :-) Happy Customer
My review below induced a response from Julie McLaughlin Office & Accounts Manager @ Eastern Group, she was most apologetic and indeed admitted that they had been a bit slack in communication with me. Apology accepted and we have an install date for my Garage Doors.... we are back on track again. Happy Bunny of Norfolk .... Biz tip: If you are not talking and planning with your customers then someone else will.... :-)
Automated garage door and side entrance doors were fitted at the appointed date. The men worked hard and efficiently. The automated garage door was installed to satisfaction and it looks good and seems to work well. The white garage side door was well hung but i had an issue with the black colour of the door handle which I thought should be white. As the colour was not stated in the quotation the company offered to give me a 'discounted' price for a white replacement handle. I was not happy to pay again and sm left with a black handle. I believe that an omission in the quotation does not give the company the right to supply whatever it chooses without clarification and why this should be black is uncertain. I was also not pleased with the quality of installation of the white upvc trim on the inside which was applied only at my request. Apparently they don't normally bother with the inside, but the quotation clearly states 'price includes white upvc trim for edges of frame'. It does not state on the outside only. While this is very annoying, it is superficial and I would recommend this trader for goodcquality doors and quality of fitting but urge potential customers to look at detail in the quotation given.
Hi Mrs Ivory, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We always strive to ensure our customers are satisfied with work we do and are happy to hear that you would recommend us and that the quality of your fitting was good. With regards to the issues you kindly raised, we're sorry you weren't completely satisfied with the colour of the handle on your new door, unfortunately we were not aware of this at the time when providing the quote. When we discussed the garage door you'd like, our engineer told you that the door came with a black handle and key locking as standard, the photos in our brochure were also of the black handle. We would have been happy to provide you with a white handle had we known that's what you wanted. As the white handles are not standard, this would have added an extra charge to your quote, which we would have been happy to provide to you at a discount as you mentioned. In terms of the white upvc trim, unfortunately that is also standard for us to only apply that to the outside of the frame. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and really appreciate your feedback as it will help us improve the service we provide to future customers. We will strive to make our quotations clearer so that this situation doesn't arise again. If you would like to discuss anything with us, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
The men turned up on time when arranged and it was quite a difficult job but they stuck at it and did a very good job, and all is well now with our door. Thank you all very much.
Very pleased with our new garage doors.
Sorry to say administration very average but engineers/installation first class.
By putting on a quality new garage door.
Professional administration, friendly and helpful installers, reasonable price
Fitters were punctual & polite. We're pleased with their work. They explained operation & maintenance on completion & tidied up after.
The surveyor was efficient and knew his products well. The 2 fitters were very pleasant and extremely slick and efficient.
The engineers were very polite, professional and did a great job. I may have scored higher but for the failed first appointment when they were over an hour late and then didn't have all the parts needed to do the job. All completed on the second attempt.
Eastern Garage Doors is rated 4.54 based on 111 reviews