Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastern Garage Doors
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

About Eastern Garage Doors:

At Eastern Garage Doors we are a family run garage door company with over three decades of experience in the industry. Our ongoing commitment to improving our service and satisfying our customers’ needs has helped us grow to become one of the UK's premier garage door suppliers.

sales@easterngroupuk.com

Nar Valley HouseWormegayKings LynnPE33 0SH

Tell us how Eastern Garage Doors made you happy
I needed repair for a garage door lifter, if repair was possible. -- Site visit but no useful communication or discussion with Eastern. Received a 'job card' that showed high-cost replacement but when I asked for clarification, I received none. My time was wasted; Eastern's time and travel were wasted. If the company advertises repairs but only installs new equipment, that's unprofessional and it's not environmentally responsible.
an appalling service made up of minimal help followed by alarming and misinforming advice that indicated replacement garage doors were the only way to resolve a problem with keys. local locksmith sorted the issue in 20mins.
Paid a deposit 2 months ago on 3rd June for new garage doors and not one communication or email from this company, I did chase up once early on and was told they would update me. Not impressed with their customer service despite all the good comments below.... maybe they wrote them to boost their score... if anyone is watch from the company please call me....SURVEY1995
Mrs Vaughan I called Eastern Garage door as my Garage door was noisy . They replaced a small plastic disk cost £25 . Paul here less than 30mins charged me a pensioner £50 plus £100 call out fee ? . When they live 15min away ? This was never made clear when i phoned .
Door not sprayed properly badly fitted, gaps under door , ceiling panel not put back,gaps between frame and wall. Holes in concrete filled with pebbles.and door has gap between when closed .
Appalling service, I ordered a new door, was promised a delivery date, took the day off work, no-one turned up or called me, I had to contact them to be told they weren't coming. Very very poor.
Hello John, We’re very sorry to hear about your experience. We’ve had a look into your issue, and it appears that it was caused by a rare admin error at our office. Our specialists always strive to offer a prompt, reliable service for each and every customer, so it’s disappointing to hear that our service didn’t match up to our usual standards on this occasion. If you would like to discuss this issue further with us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team. Best regards, Kevin
I made an appointment for a garage door survey. No one turned up and no contact was made; therefore I cannot recommend this company.
Eastern Garage Doors is rated 4.54 based on 111 reviews