Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastern Garage Doors
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

About Eastern Garage Doors:

At Eastern Garage Doors we are a family run garage door company with over three decades of experience in the industry. Our ongoing commitment to improving our service and satisfying our customers’ needs has helped us grow to become one of the UK's premier garage door suppliers.

sales@easterngroupuk.com

Nar Valley HouseWormegayKings LynnPE33 0SH

Tell us how Eastern Garage Doors made you happy
David turned up bang on time, got straight on with the job (replacement motor) and was finished in under 2 hours. Very polite, cheerful and friendly. Indicated all the new parts and demonstrated the new motor and mechanism.
Professional, polite and friendly service from all staff. Good quality door and superbly fitted. It looks perfect. A brilliant addition to our home and at a good price. Would definitely recommend Eastern Garage Doors.
ONE CALL!!!!!! One call was all that it took for Austin to call back and talk me through my problem. My roller door was retracting only two thirds of the way up. Couldn't get the car in or out. B****y door! Concise and clear instructions made the remedy easy work for an active 75 year old. Great product, great after sales service. Many many thanks Austin. Graham
I rang Eastern Garage Doors after finding them on the internet. Upon purchasing a new house the electric double garage door was not fully shutting. An engineer (Austin) called me as promised and talked me through the process of fixing it. There was no charge for this despite the fact it was not their company that had fitted the door. A fantastic free gesture aimed at goodwill alone. I would not hesitate to use them myself when needing a new garage door in the future and they would be my first recommendation to anyone requiring one fitted.
The sectional garage door recently installed looks fabulous. It was colour matched which adds to the clean contemporary look. The fitters were very competent, they were on time, clean and tidy.
This company does a great job and customer service is excellent!
Great company
Please can you call the office? We have checked with our Surveyors and sales team and we do not have anything of this nature on our records, we can only assume at this stage that you have the wrong company. Our main number for customer service is 0800 048 0740, many thanks.
I rarely write reviews but the service that I have just had from Eastern Garage Doors merits one. All aspects of the service from my first enquiry to the installation have been professional, timely and courteous. I cannot fault them. The outcome is an excellent and well-fitted door. I highly recommend them.
Engineer Austin Humphris came to service and check fault with my Markilux awning, which was purchased from Sandersons over 13 years ago. Within a short while awning was working again. I was impressed with the service and polite manner. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for any work you need carried out. A.C. satisfied customer Norfolk.
The company were very helpful when I first inquired about the job that needed doing. Austin H arrived on time and due to the current circumstances ( covid19) kept social distance and within 45 minutes had the job done, and he explained what he had done. Thank you eastern group UK garage doors.
Doors installed with no fuss or bother. Robust and secure and match other doors around our property. Communicated with from start to finish and all questions answered promptly.
We have used Eastern Garage Doors twice , we had our garage door fitted yesterday by Jamie , he was very good and professional, the work was carried out efficiently and all rubbish was cleared from site, very pleased 😀.
Many thanks to Karl in regard to my Hormann Up & Over Door , I, as a local customer wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Eastern Garage Doors for their fast & efficient service .
Efficient and polite team who changed the two doors for one. Left the site clean and explained everything very well. Too early to make any comment on the product.
I met 3 members of staff over the phone. Each 'knew their onions' and helped me work through the potential problems with our 10 yr old roller shutter gge door. With the aid of my photos they gave me a diagnostic plan, and the costs for replacing potential key components. Thank you Trevor for yr patience and help. Kingsley (Royston, Cambs)
Very efficient and very competitive pricing. We have a new build bungalow which has now a Eastern garage door fitted. It looks brilliant, quality first class. Very pleased.
From the initial contact by telephone to sales team and fitter it all went like clockwork. The prices quoted were very reasonable and product excellent.
Excellent company, I had two old up and over doors and these were replaced by a single double width electric roller door. The fitters were great taking time to ensure everything was right, and took away the old doors leaving the area clean and tidy, highly recommended.
I encountered a real headache where my existing garage roller door would not close it was on Friday lunchtime, I was obviously concerned that the door would be open all weekend!. I contacted a couple of local garage door companies non could help on a Friday, I then searched online and found Eastern Garage Doors, who were able to respond within an hour, a really friendly guy name Karl arrived and informed me that the motor had died, he was able to close the door, but informed me that I would not be able to open it a great relief. I had the choice now of a new motor and electrics or a new door, although the new door would cost more I decided to go for it, as my existing door didn't owe me anything it as 25 years old. I was extremely pleased that from the time of ordering to the day of installation was only 3 weeks. Installers turned up on time, two very friendly guy's who were polite, professional. I could not give a higher recommendation than Eastern Garage Doors.
Monday 2 September 2019 fitter arrived on time. Door fitted and all old door and fittings taken away. Site left very tidy. Very happy with the garage door, looks very smart and the price was very reasonable. Just over a week from order to fitting of door. Excellent service. Thank you
Eastern Garage Doors is rated 4.54 based on 111 reviews