Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastern Garage Doors
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Eastern Garage Doors Reviews

About Eastern Garage Doors:

At Eastern Garage Doors we are a family run garage door company with over three decades of experience in the industry. Our ongoing commitment to improving our service and satisfying our customers’ needs has helped us grow to become one of the UK's premier garage door suppliers.

sales@easterngroupuk.com

Nar Valley HouseWormegayKings LynnPE33 0SH

Tell us how Eastern Garage Doors made you happy
Door not sprayed properly badly fitted, gaps under door , ceiling panel not put back,gaps between frame and wall. Holes in concrete filled with pebbles.and door has gap between when closed .
Garage door a year old and wouldn’t stay shut rang and explained problem thinking would be covered by warranty but no has to have a service at a cost of £100 then hassled for payment before the work was done which I refused engineer arrived on set day but wouldn’t start work until payment made charged VAT even though double amputee apparently paying in advance company policy. I hope they pay in advance for all their van services etc shoddy aftercare made to feel like a criminal
ONE CALL!!!!!! One call was all that it took for Austin to call back and talk me through my problem. My roller door was retracting only two thirds of the way up. Couldn't get the car in or out. B****y door! Concise and clear instructions made the remedy easy work for an active 75 year old. Great product, great after sales service. Many many thanks Austin. Graham
I rang Eastern Garage Doors after finding them on the internet. Upon purchasing a new house the electric double garage door was not fully shutting. An engineer (Austin) called me as promised and talked me through the process of fixing it. There was no charge for this despite the fact it was not their company that had fitted the door. A fantastic free gesture aimed at goodwill alone. I would not hesitate to use them myself when needing a new garage door in the future and they would be my first recommendation to anyone requiring one fitted.
an appalling service made up of minimal help followed by alarming and misinforming advice that indicated replacement garage doors were the only way to resolve a problem with keys. local locksmith sorted the issue in 20mins.
Paid a deposit 2 months ago on 3rd June for new garage doors and not one communication or email from this company, I did chase up once early on and was told they would update me. Not impressed with their customer service despite all the good comments below.... maybe they wrote them to boost their score... if anyone is watch from the company please call me....SURVEY1995
Great company
Please can you call the office? We have checked with our Surveyors and sales team and we do not have anything of this nature on our records, we can only assume at this stage that you have the wrong company. Our main number for customer service is 0800 048 0740, many thanks.
I encountered a real headache where my existing garage roller door would not close it was on Friday lunchtime, I was obviously concerned that the door would be open all weekend!. I contacted a couple of local garage door companies non could help on a Friday, I then searched online and found Eastern Garage Doors, who were able to respond within an hour, a really friendly guy name Karl arrived and informed me that the motor had died, he was able to close the door, but informed me that I would not be able to open it a great relief. I had the choice now of a new motor and electrics or a new door, although the new door would cost more I decided to go for it, as my existing door didn't owe me anything it as 25 years old. I was extremely pleased that from the time of ordering to the day of installation was only 3 weeks. Installers turned up on time, two very friendly guy's who were polite, professional. I could not give a higher recommendation than Eastern Garage Doors.
Oustanding service from all the team in Kings Lynn. Karl the director for his personal approach, Julie for her kind telephone manner and handling the job, Georgie for constantly picking up the phone and to the 2 fitters Karl and Scott for their professionalism, efficiancy, tidiness,along with their excellent attitude and manner. Arrived early but no problem... waited til the time slot and demonstrated good customer interaction and delivered a great product with all the extra bits at the time... well done guys a successful fitted garage door i would 100% recommend. thanks Eastern Goup Uk - Garage doors..see you in the future :)
Had a new canopy garage door fitted 29th may 2018.Very impressed by the quality and build of the door.Every aspect of the door was of high standard.Most of all i would say how impressed i was by the 2 guys that installed it.The fitting of the door was far from straight forward but it did not phase them.They dealt with each problem very professionally and the end product was excellent.They left the site spotless. Thanks. Chris from Upwell
Appalling service, I ordered a new door, was promised a delivery date, took the day off work, no-one turned up or called me, I had to contact them to be told they weren't coming. Very very poor.
Hello John, We’re very sorry to hear about your experience. We’ve had a look into your issue, and it appears that it was caused by a rare admin error at our office. Our specialists always strive to offer a prompt, reliable service for each and every customer, so it’s disappointing to hear that our service didn’t match up to our usual standards on this occasion. If you would like to discuss this issue further with us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team. Best regards, Kevin
Garage well made The installers that we had were very professional,the site was left clean and tidy I was shown how to lubricate the moving parts also how to check the tention of the springs Would recommend Eastern Garage Doors
Both the surveyor and work team were very professional. They gave ample notice of the work dates, and the work was carried out in a very careful and precise way. The whole installation took just half a day. I am very pleased with the electrically operated door I ordered.
Easter Garage Doors were the only ones in the vicinity who could help me the very next morning my garage door got stuck, replaced and installed very professionally and promptly just as promised. Highly recommend and thank you:)
Eastern Garage Doors is rated 4.54 based on 111 reviews