Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastcoast Kitchens
Read Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

About Eastcoast Kitchens:

We have been providing top class kitchens, bedrooms, appliances & home accessories from our premises in Lincolnshire for many years. Quality has always been and will always be our top priority at East Coast Kitchens. We are a family run business that prides itself on giving our customers the highest quality in both products and service. We care and endeavor to be friendly and keep all of our customers informed. Guaranteed to give 110% service benefits to all of our customers. We offer a wide range of quality products.

sales@eastcoastkitchens.co.uk

Butterfields, Church Road, Butterfields, Church Road, Freiston, Boston

Tell us how Eastcoast Kitchens made you happy
Excellent service. Easy to order and quick delivery.
Ordered pull out bin, free delivery ordered at 12am was delivered 8am the next day! Brilliant service and great quality product. Thanks
Excellent service, was able to add on an extra, later ordered item to the order with no issues and received all goods safely and in good time. Would recommend.
Ordered a sink arrived promptly and well packaged. Unfortunately part of my order was missing but after a quick phone call it was located at the depot and delivered out to us the next day. Wouldn't hesitate to order from you again 5*.
An absolute delight to deal with, can’t recommend the staff and this business highly enough!!!!
Product was excellent but expensive. Overpriced and confusing delivery costs as the website and chat were contradictory
Item arrived quickly and sales process was easy. Perhaps the product description could have been better, but it was an oversight on my part
Easy to use website; prompt communications and quick delivery. Just a shame the couriers didn't actually bring the package to the door but left it at the end of the drive in the rain
Excellent product, looks smart. Prompt delivery.
East Coast Kitchens have an excellent product offering with knowlegeable patient and helpful telephone sales people and I would order much more material from them if it were not for the nonsense that I cannot paythat person., but have to gothrough an account and online entry process I have dyslexia and dyscalcullia ( the latter the numeric version of the former) and "data entry" is a laborious process resulting many having to start again situations. I do not have that with anyone else from whom I point my £4000,00 plus annual spend
We have ordered a number of items over the years from Eastcoast Kitchens. Their products are brilliant and their customer service excellent . We highly recommend this company.
Great service, great produce, competitively priced, swift delivery- what more can you want!
Doesn’t advise to order table top seperate when ordering on phone misleading picture
Great service and fast delivery. Would buy from them again.
Great service and good prices
Excellent efficient service thank you
Excellent service and a speedy delivery
Great Customer service and Delivery Times. I would recommend this company to anyone considering purchasing any kitchen Equipment.
Delivery was quick but packaged quite poorly
Item received but not yet fitted so can't comment on that further. I see no reason why the filter tap should not work perfectly. Thanks for the swift delivery, very well packed.
Eastcoast Kitchens is rated 4.78 based on 217 reviews