E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

support@e-liquids.uk

21, Church Street, Godalming

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Great store, quick delivery, large stock and I get some free sample liquid with my order :)
Thank you for the positive review we really appreciate your business and the free samples with our Dinner Lady Promotion.

Did you know you can refer your friends? When they place their first order we will credit your account with £10.00 store credit!

too fast , too low cost, too kindly.
I'll buy from you.
Thanks for the really positive review we really appreciate your business and loyalty :)

Found website easy to navigate, much easier than going into one of those shops which always seem full of tossers.
Prices seemed very reasonable, and received my order pretty quickly. If I had friends, I would definitely urge them to use this site.
This is probably one of the most honest and accurate reviews I've ever seen. We are really glad to have you shop with us and if you ever find those friends you're lacking why not earn a 10er for referring them to us haha

E-Liquids UK packaged my order well and stocks a heck of a lot of brands, so you're spoiled for choice. I'm currently puffing Dinner Lady's Strawberry Macaroon which I received from them the other day and am loving it. Their customer service was quick in response and professional when I had a query about my order. I will certainly use their service again.
Thanks for your review Glenn this pleases me no end knowing that we are living up to customer expectations. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again!
Does what it says on the bottle
Simple and to the point. Thanks for your review!
Great vape shop, good stock great prices and quick delivery, definitely be using again in the future 👍
Thanks for the review, we are really happy to have you as a customer!

Feel free to us share with your friends for a £10 store credit when they place their first order :)

Wonderfully easy to order and recieved very quickly . Excellent products .
Thanks for the glowing review, Samantha!
Customer service was great after I received a damaged product. Was sent a new one straight away. Will be purchasing again.
Thank you for the positive review Grace! I'm sorry to hear your product had arrived damaged, we will always replace faulty or items or those that get damaged in transit!
great online presence and good display of products. very wide product range too with many new liquids
Thanks for the 5-star review, Molly! I'm pleased to know that we have left a good impression and we look forward to you shopping with us again soon!
Excellent service excellent product online vape shop of choice 10/10
From one Anthony to another! Thanks for the glowing review :) we look forward to you shopping with us again soon!
Amazed at how quick the orders are processed and delivered
We don't mess about our aim is to have every order picked and packed and ready for collection within 10 minutes of it being placed!

Thank you for the review!
Always 10/10. Great products, great price and quick delivery
Thanks for the positive review we really appreciate your business!

Very fast delivery. Quality of liquids is fantastic!

GREAT SERVICE, FAST DELIVERY, BEST LIQUIDS
Thanks for the positive review we really appreciate your business and loyalty!

Everything i needed promptly ,fair priced and a really good choice of products..obviously I'll be using e liquids UK a lot more..
Thanks for the positive review we really appreciate your business and loyalty!

Great stock options of Nic Salts and at the best price. I can always rely on being able to get everything I need. Was expecting 2-3 days fir delivery but I was pleasantly surprised when my order got delivered the next day. I always go with any 10 for 29.99 offer as that also gets me free delivery. Very happy to have discovered you
E-Liquids UK 5 star review on 20th February 2021

Excellent as always
Thanks for the positive review we really appreciate your business and loyalty!

Very good service with next day delivery... Excellent
Thanks for the positive review we really appreciate your business and loyalty!

Really good quality, quick delivery
Always super fast service. Products come well packaged. Brilliant prices