E Badges Reviews

E Badges 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Anonimo
E Badges 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Beverley Green
Than you so much. I had mislaid the metal ring for my badge maker and the new ones were delivered really quickly.
E Badges 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Outstanding sevice, ordered at the dnd of the week, instant response, confirmation email, text for delivery and arrived promptly.
I have long coveted a badge maker - did the research and found myself looking at reviews on YouTube etc. E-Badges came up a few times and I wanted to find UK info, not just America. In the end, I search for your company after seeing your products on Amazon and YouTube.
I ordered and my badge maker arrived quickly - I then order more components once I knew it was a genuine and professional company. I am happy to have bought a badge maker there, as later I can use interchangeable bases to make different sized badges. I'm very happy.
E Badges 5 star review on 10th February 2021 E Badges 5 star review on 10th February 2021 E Badges 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Fantastic service, fantastic product, very happy.
Great service delivery in no time at all!
Envoi ultra rapide. Merci
Best quality badge making machines and components on the UK
Really lovely product, we are going to have a lot of fun!
fast delivery. good quality products. Will continue to use regularly.
A fantastic bit of kit! Robust design and very easy to use. Great value for money and great customer service. Five stars from me :-)
Really happy with the products and the service. Highly recommend
Fantastic service, next day delivery. Very easy to deal with. Would highly recommend.
Fast delivery and all the information needed.
About 3 years ago I started a small business using ebadges products ... the quality of their products is amazing ... always on time shipments, I am really satisfied 😁
E Badges 5 star review on 25th December 2020
As expected and very quick delivery
Thanks
Excellent products with excellent speedy delivery.
The website is very easy to use. Customer service is only a very quick phone call away and they answer straight away, no recorded message, and always have the answer! P&P is excellent and does what it says on the tin! Thank you.
very nice product and next day service as advertised.
Brilliant quality.Excellent customer care. Excellent products.
Easy to order online with fast delivery.
E Badges is rated 4.87 based on 207 reviews