E Badges Reviews

of reviewers recommend E Badges
Very happy with the products and customer service
Quick delivery with a wide range of products. All perfect for my printing business.
Livraison ultra rapide
Delivered in good time thank you.
Thank you for your review.
Excellent
Thank you for your great review.

Excellent service! Couldn’t be happierđŸ‘đŸ» Thank you
Thank you for your great review of our company.

e-badges
excellent speedy service of components
Thank you for your 5 star review.

e-badges
These badge machines are manufactured to a very high standard, however, personally I found the product I ordered was not quite right for me. After expressing my concern to the team, the manager Philippa was very understanding and helpful towards resolving the issue. I received a refund and everything was fulfilled smoothly and professionally. They want their customers to remain happy, and it was certainly demonstrated for me. Thanks again.
Thank you for such a lovely review.

e-badges
Very nice and sturdy badge machine.
I purchased 25mm D-pins and the only thing I would make better are the inside rims of the badge. I'd like something stronger like in the vintage badges. Otherwise absolutely great value for the price!
Thank you for your valued feedback of our d-pin badges.

e-badges
Excellent products and customer care
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you are happy with our products and customer care.

Great service, reliable.
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy with the service we provide.

Great products, great service and next day delivery. Many Thanks
Thank you for your great review of our company.

great buy
Thank you for your review.

e-badges
Speedy delivery and excellent service
Thank you for your great review of our company. We are glad that you are happy with the service we provide.

e-badges
fast delivery and fantastic quality button maker :)
Thank you for your great review, we are glad that you are happy with the quality of our machines.

e-badges
Completely faultless, start to finish. The badge maker is an absolute delight to use and works every time.
Thank you for your great review.
e-badges
Easy to understand website, great range of quality products, helpful on the phone, next day delivery and great videos on YouTube to help me get the bast from my machine. Would recommend!
Thank you for your great review, we are glad you are happy with our products.

e-badges
Livraison très rapide. Service client à l'écoute (le transporteur ne m'avait pas transmit le numéro de colis pour le suivi mais il m'a été rapidement communiqué par le vendeur quand je l'ai contacté. Les produits sont solides et les matériaux de qualité. Je n'hésiterais pas à recomander ce vendeur.
merci pour votre bonne critique
Just great as always.

e-badges
A fantastic company to deal with, they really go above and beyond for their customers.

Great quality products combined with exceptional customer service!

I would recommend anyone interested in making badges to use ebadges.

Thank you VERY much.
Thank you for your great review, we are glad that you are happy with the service and products we supply.

E Badges is rated 4.88 based on 179 reviews