Dunster House Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dunster House Ltd
Read Dunster House Ltd Reviews
Excellent from placing the order to receiving the goods to constructing the climbing frame. Everybody was very helpful and iyr grandchildren love the fort !
Whole experience from enquiry to delivery exceptional. Comprehensive instructions enabled speedy and accurate build, could not be more pleased.
Great quality everything I expected
Very pleased with our gazebo . Instructions were easy to follow . Would highly recommend.
Good afternoon J Brown, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. It's great to hear that you are pleased with your Dunster House gazebo and with the service you received. We hope it will be enjoyed for many years to come. We would really love to see some pictures of your Dunster House product that we can use on our website and on our social media pages. If you have any photos that you would like to share with us please send them to us via email to marketing@dunsterhouse.co.uk. Kind regards Dunster House Team
Such good service from this company. Excellent delivery and the Summer House I purchased is beautiful and very good quality, would certainly recommend Dunster House.
Good morning E Edwards, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. It's great to hear that you are pleased with your Dunster House product and with the service you received. We hope it will be enjoyed for many years to come. We would really love to see some pictures of your Dunster House product that we can use on our website and on our social media pages. If you have any photos that you would like to share with us please send them to us via email to marketing@dunsterhouse.co.uk. Kind regards Dunster House Team
Excellent product delivered on time !!
Good afternoon B Phillips, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. It's great to hear that you are pleased with your Dunster House product and with the service you received. We hope it will be enjoyed for many years to come. We would really love to see some pictures of your Dunster House product that we can use on our website and on our social media pages. If you have any photos that you would like to share with us please send them to us via email to marketing@dunsterhouse.co.uk. Kind regards Dunster House Team
Ordered a Dutch barn 8x8 easy to put together only needed two of us, quick delivery excellent product. Thoroughly recommend
Our experience with Dunster House is unlike a few others on here. We are not do-it-yourselfers by any means, and we were 68 & 70 when we put our log cabin up. It took us 12 hours all told, the longest part of which was bringing the pieces from the front garden (driver would have put pallet in back garden, unfortunately we share a drive and next door had taken some slabs up, so driver was worried about getting fork-lift stuck down a hole) and sorting out which piece went where. Once that was done, we thought it was like putting Lego together. The hardest part for us, being older, was climbing on the roof to put the felting etc... on. It's been 2 years and we're still proud of what we've built, it hasn't leaked or anything like that.
I bought summer house from dunster house approx 12 years ago. I have had a completely different experience from mist of your other reviewers..I found the customer service very helpful both before and after sales..including furnishing me with the name of company that supplied the paint they had recommended originally as they no longer supplied it themselves. After 12 years it is showing its age..but then so am i.
Got 2 doors from this place. Quick delivery and polite salesman. Very Happy would recommend.
good five star service purchased upvc window very good service good comms e mails phone ect would buy from them again thanks peter
Very helpful from sales staff to delivery. I did read through the terms and conditions which stated that all quires after delivery are to be done through the customer services department via email. Customer services are very helpful as well and very knowledgeable of the products. After ready all these previous reviews I really don't understand why no one hasn't left a good review... Maybe because people expectations are too high and they need to be a little bit more realistic. I would recommend Dunster House to my friends and family as I've turned dead space in my garden into a lovely area where I can go and relax and have family and friends over to enjoy the garden. Before looking at these reviews, talk to someone at Dunster House and ask lots of questions. If you do the research you will see they've been in business for 24 years! Now if they are con artist they would of been gone a while ago. Take previous reviews with a pinch of salt.
Dunster House Ltd is rated 1.63 based on 82 reviews