Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

After failing my test the first time I had to wait 3months for my next test, which I did but unfortunately I failed again and would have had to wait another 3 months. I was so frustrated and started looking online as I had heard about paying to get a cancellation. I read some reviews and thought it seemed pretty legit. I can tell you now. The BEST money I ever spent. I had to change my test date a few times due to instructors availability and work commitments and this made it so easy and I could change it as many times as I wanted. At first I selected to OK all test dates and missed out on a few as you need to reply within 20mins. However you can change the settings to only dates and times you can do and it will automatically book a date for you. If like me you're looking to move your test date forward get this now. You can keep using it too even if you don't pass the first time. 100026886% get it. I think it was under £20 for it but if you think how much you'd spend on extra lessons this cost is so little. Couldn't recommend it enough and the proof is in the pudding as I got there and passed my test. So grateful!
Very very good 100% recommend, especially if you’re like me & take 6 times to pass! The waiting list was 2 months long & I’m impatient & I got a cancellation every time within the 2 weeks waiting time & you can use it as many times as you need to without paying anything more
Best application ever. Definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to get an early date.
We were impressed by the service we received, and managed to get earlier driving test dates than on the official government website.
One of the best sites I’ve ever used. I managed to get a test only 11 days after my first one. I even got 3 other dates as well. Definitely worth the money.
Excellent service
Couldn’t recommend more
Very helpful
Big help with passing my test
I spent last year trying to pass the practical exam. (seriously I lost counting ) Without your assistance I would not be able to get the suitable dates. Million thanks for taking the hassle from me. Finally, I Succeeded hurray
Thank you you always managed to find me earlier test many times in a very short period of time. You are doing a good job I will definitely recommend you! Many thanks
I would recommend driving test cancellations whole heartedly, very quick, very easy to use no messing and kept upto date with availability and get you as close to what you want as they can. Absolutely brilliant.
I would highly recommend it to anyone who are trying to get earlier date for their test. It is really helpful .
Really efficient service, brought forward our driving by a month.
It gave me atleast 2 cancellations a day a really good service and worth the money
Amazing ,would recommend to everyone.
Really good service, many of these cancellation services often do not actually result in your test being changed however this one was excellent. You can filter out dates/times you do not want to your preference. Many dates and times were sent through but I waited until a date and more importantly time was sent through which was ideal. Moved my test forward 34 days. Would highly recommend.
Works like a charm, this my 3rd attempt and this company always help me to get the closest driving test date. Thanks!!!
Absolutely brilliant! I only paid a small amount but it saved me huge amounts of money on driving lessons! Went from waiting 2 months for the original lesson to the following week! Thank you!
Got my test pushed forward by 34 days. Amazing response!! 10/10
Amazing service, saved me so much time and money! Website is easy to use and text alerts meant I didn't miss out on tests. The only thing I would improve is to make it possible to turn off email notifications! Sometimes I would get 20 text notifications a day and then have to clear the duplicate emails from my inbox as well. Overall though, I would highly recommend this service to other learner drivers.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 2,056 reviews