Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

After failing my test the first time I had to wait 3months for my next test, which I did but unfortunately I failed again and would have had to wait another 3 months. I was so frustrated and started looking online as I had heard about paying to get a cancellation. I read some reviews and thought it seemed pretty legit. I can tell you now. The BEST money I ever spent. I had to change my test date a few times due to instructors availability and work commitments and this made it so easy and I could change it as many times as I wanted. At first I selected to OK all test dates and missed out on a few as you need to reply within 20mins. However you can change the settings to only dates and times you can do and it will automatically book a date for you. If like me you're looking to move your test date forward get this now. You can keep using it too even if you don't pass the first time. 100026886% get it. I think it was under £20 for it but if you think how much you'd spend on extra lessons this cost is so little. Couldn't recommend it enough and the proof is in the pudding as I got there and passed my test. So grateful!
They shaved 42 days off my London driving test and I'm positively over the moon that I can get this done before exams mess everything up
Very good service. I was saved 2 weeks of waiting for my test.
I would definitely recommend, I failed numerous times but I feel better knowing that I won't have to wait too long to find another test thanks to them, you pay once and you can keep activating your account which I found brilliant. 5 stars.
brilliant service !
The best service ever ,thank you so much!
Very helpful.I highly recommend this service
Saved me 20 days for my driving test - just the day after signing up. Would highly recommend.
I would really recommend this app. They were able to get me a driving test 45 days earlier than what was originally available. Thank you.
Best website if you’re wanting a quick pass, thank you????????
Found different cancellation dates so quickly so I was able to change and have some choice of when I was changing to :)
Thanks a lot for your help! It has been a great service i received.
This website works for me.once you’re on there system they check up on they even call u and see if the dates and time are ok with you.it work for I will recommend try and see I pass my test thx to this site🍀
Excellent service
Superb and great value
Excellent service thank you
Really happy with the service, they found me a perfect date within 1 day!
5 stars best app ever got me numerous cancellations just need to pass one
Very good I have trusted them and recommend
Amazing service