Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Amazing service! Best £18 I've spent! From the first time I failed, Driving Test Cancellations have continuously managed to find me earlier tests at my chosen centre time and time again!! Until I pass, I will not use any other service! So easy to use and accept changes to your test date! Can't believe how simple and useful it is.
I would recommend driving test cancellations whole heartedly, very quick, very easy to use no messing and kept upto date with availability and get you as close to what you want as they can. Absolutely brilliant.
I would highly recommend it to anyone who are trying to get earlier date for their test. It is really helpful .
Really efficient service, brought forward our driving by a month.
It gave me atleast 2 cancellations a day a really good service and worth the money
Amazing ,would recommend to everyone.
Really good service, many of these cancellation services often do not actually result in your test being changed however this one was excellent. You can filter out dates/times you do not want to your preference. Many dates and times were sent through but I waited until a date and more importantly time was sent through which was ideal. Moved my test forward 34 days. Would highly recommend.
Works like a charm, this my 3rd attempt and this company always help me to get the closest driving test date. Thanks!!!
Absolutely brilliant! I only paid a small amount but it saved me huge amounts of money on driving lessons! Went from waiting 2 months for the original lesson to the following week! Thank you!
Got my test pushed forward by 34 days. Amazing response!! 10/10
Amazing service, saved me so much time and money! Website is easy to use and text alerts meant I didn't miss out on tests. The only thing I would improve is to make it possible to turn off email notifications! Sometimes I would get 20 text notifications a day and then have to clear the duplicate emails from my inbox as well. Overall though, I would highly recommend this service to other learner drivers.
Very good
Excellent service
What amazing service! Set it up at 8pm and by the time I woke up a new appointment had been booked saving me SEVEN weeks of waiting time. Can’t recommend it enough.
absolutely amazing website! signed up yesterday, and they've already found me a new test nearly two months before my old one! couldn't be more pleased
Very nice tool to get the driving test date early! Competitive pricing as well.
Brilliant service found me my tests before due dates definitely recommend
This service is brilliant and away to get your test quickly and efficiently
100% would recommend. Glad I used it.
very suitable and reliable