Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
More Photos & Videos
Really easy service to use and pleased that the test was bought forward so quickly.
Posted 40 minutes ago
I have been waiting for new date and time just 3 hours! that`s amazing.
Posted 1 hour ago
I was sceptical about using a third party to get an earlier driving test but it was really difficult finding one directly from the dvsa with the many thousands of people also looking for tests. A family friend's two children had used this website and I thought I'd give it a go. Worth paying the fee to get an earlier appointment and the process was very easy. I got a driving test for November instead of having to wait until the end of January. I'd definitely recommend it and have mentioned it to my driving instructor for other students.
very very good service m so happy
Brilliant app. Used this sever years back for sons test and once aging used for my daughter. With covid such long wait times but using this saved me 40 days. Would def recommend
Amazing work!!????
I was sceptical at first about it but then the site booked me a tests saving me 87 days at first then I saw meh might aswell try to get it earlier and the site managed to get me a test even earlier which saved me 110 days of waiting.
This found me a date in the driving test centre I want to take my test in so has helped me out massively!
Within an hour I had a new test 69 days prior! Excellent
Brilliant
That was quick!
PE would have been perfect but this will do.
Really happy with this service, my test was brought forward weeks! Would definitely recommend
Fantastic, did what they say and got a us a cancellation 37 sooner than allocated date.

Excellent service! more than happy especially with current waiting times being extremely long due to covid!
Amazing thanks ????????????????
brill signed up the night before and got my ideal test date and time
Great company, found me a new date within a day and saved me the wait of 55 days very pleased
Brilliant service
2 days of signing up and you guys have just saved me 55 days!!!! Roll on the 15 October ???? thankyou so much
the greatest company every made thank you guys saved my year
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 2,466 reviews