Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Cancellation4 all it is best...."
"they gave me many of availible dates but it was in about 10 weeks waiting time. i managed to book myself waiting just 1 week. i have asked for money back but they refused to pay"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 30 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 Al
"I'm very pleased with Driving Test Cancellation. They find me new appointment jus in few hours. Well done. Wort every penny 🙂"
"Really helped my son to get his test passed and very reasonable cost. Thank You."
"Really thanks to them... save my time for serching."
"They are good though i havent passed driving yet lol."
"Easy to access and an extremely helpful service"
"Excellent app - takes all of the time and headache out of finding an earlier test yourself."
"Fabulous"
"Was very unhappy with the site, barely received any cancellations. Won’t be recommending"
Dear Customer,

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 8 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Really easy to use and found me a test within the time I asked for it."
"Excellent and great way to get test dates early without the hassle."
"They were really helpful in finding me a cancellation!! I had originally booked a driving test for the end of September but they many to find one for the start of August. I did fail that one so had to rebook the test which would have been in October, but they found a cancellation for mid August, which I passed. The feature of them automatically booking the test was very useful as well as I’m not always on my phone so couldn’t always see if I had a cancellation available. It took the pressure off. I tried many different cancellation services and apps and this is the best one I’ve found, I’ve even recommended it to a friend and she was successful in using it. Originally I thought the price was a little high but I do think it was worth paying as I passed a lot earlier than I would have done if there was no cancellation. I’m genuinely very greatly for this service as I wanted to pass ASAP!! I highly recommend!!"
"Amazing website find me so many cancellations so quick Thanks to team I past my driving test"
"Found suitable date for me, good service!"
"I was delighted with this app. I got an earlier test within hours. Fantastic."
"Highly recommend"
"Managed to get me 4 cancellations all within short periods of time and it was hassle free and easy to use, would highly recommend to anyone"
"Found me a test 2 months earlier than my original test date, which I passed! Highly recommend"
"fantastic site , i got my re appointment very fast . you can trust them"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,718 reviews