Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"They are doing a fantastic job always find me a sooner test as I failed 5 times."
"Too expensive and doesnt come up with as much cancellations as other apps. I paid £18 which is a joke as i spent £6 on another app and got over 6 cancellations a day"
Hi Jeevan,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry you feel this way.

We can, however, confirm that we found you over 20 tests matching your preferences and we changed your test for you twice.

If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Very easy to find cancellation. Highly recommend for those who have failed and are looking for a new test ASAP."
"It was definitely worth it!!"
"Very good, got me cancellations super fast - Worth it"
"Brilliant got me a cancellation 10 days after test"
"Great service."
"Brilliant site! I received messages for cancellations 24/7 and the customer support team is very helpful and polite, keep up the good work!"
"Wouldn't have passed before my theory expired without this team! Fantastic service would recommend to anyone."
"Excellent.What more can i say"
"It was so easy to cancel and change the test date"
"Hi have used this app and where I live it is amazing how much nearer it moves the test date. Would highly recommend it. Too those that do. Best of luck🤞🏻"
"It was really useful and made the whole resit experience much easier, it was certainly money well spent! the only negative we had was that when I booked the initial resit I didnt realise there were different cost bands, and booked a time that I found out later was in the cheaper band, which then limited the cancellations available to us."
"It was a great service, I was able to put the date that was excluded and it help me to find the easiest cancellation date. The only thing is that there needs to be an improve to the app."
"Brilliant!! Had 4 driving tests in the space of 6 weeks using Driving Test Cancellation 4 All....past 5th time!! 8 week wait with normal website!! Would highly recommend it!!!! 👍🏻👍🏻"
"So helpful, I was able to resit my test the week after my first one instead of waiting a month!"
"Helped me get a test 1 weeks before my holiday! And I passed 😝"
"Brilliant service and would recommend to all learner drivers."
"The best company in the world. My instructor suggested this company. If it wasn’t for them I would have had to wait 3 months for my test. The customer service is excellent they are so lovely and very helpful. The fee is so cheap only have to pay £18 pounds they do all the work for you. They are constantly looking for the dates and times that you give them. I’m so greatful for this company. I got three test dates within, June- August. They are amazing honestly if it wasn’t for this company I would not have passed my driving test. I would have had to wait 3 months to do my 1st driving test attempt. Thank you so much these guys deserve more credit. I remember I failed in May 27th they got me a date within three weeks of failing. I failed again in June I was so worried as my original test date was in August I was also going on holiday I specified I needed the date and time between 9th July to 20th July they got a test date on the 9th July. Which was awesome. I failed again and I had to re booky original test date was in October I asked them for a date between the 6-16th August 10-3pm as the date and time would be suitable for my instructor. They contacted me the first week of August and gave me a date for the 14th August 11.11 but my instructor was busy and couldn’t do that day. Then within two days they let me know another date available which was the 7th August 1.38 my instructor was free that day o did my test and I passed! If it wasn’t for them I would have had to wait so long and wouldn’t have been able to do the 3 attempts within these three months. I had no idea a company like this existed my instructor suggested them as I had a new instructor. Thanks to him he mentioned how good they were. They really are! They also don’t charge extra everytime you fail it’s just a one off fee of £18 which is excellent they will keep looking for dates for you and not charge extra until you pass! I love them they are the best would highly recommend. I will also mention them to my friends and family you guys should also do the same they honestly saved my life. My theory was about to expire and I was desperate to pass. The waiting times for tests are ridiculous. Thank you guys your the best. I cannot express my gratitude enough I am so greatful. Thank you."
"A great service that I required more than i would have liked but I eventually passed and DTC certainly reduced the amount of time it would have taken me. 100% recommended."
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,676 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!