Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
More Photos & Videos
Really recommend this service, I'm notI failed my test today and booked a retest but it was not until January. This site saved me 84 days!
Trusted and reliable
An amazing service which really helps to ease post-fail anxiety, especially with trying to book a test during the pandemic!
Great service, very efficient! I would recommend
Brilliant. Took 2 days and they found my son a cancellation within 2 weeks. Definitely well worth £15. As we were going to have wait 4 months !
Fantastic waited 2 days for them to find me a test. Saved me 100 days
signed up yesterday and got a cancellation today which makes my test 34 days sooner! highly recommend:)
I passed my practical driving today. Supposed to be my schedule is Nov 10 and they found a slot for me which saves me 46 days. This is totally worth it! Well done!
Great application!
I am impressed !!! That is really quick. Thanks
Excellent, speedy service
Brilliant. Well worth the £18
I never leave reviews anywhere, however this is the best £18 i’ve ever spent. Three times this website has got me a date more than a month earlier. Would 100% recommend
Great service. Couldn’t believe they managed to find a test for the next week. It was so much easier than checking the government site.
Vry helpful brought my test forward by a month only took a couple days to get this
I got a test down from 7/01/21 to 08/09/20. That says it all. Absolutely fantastic well worth the £18 charge
Veryyyyy good
Absolutely amazing, my driving instructor to be about this yesterday on the 25th of September, I then had a message the following morning at 8:00 saying that they had found a cancellation.
Its real. Legit and reliable.
This is the covid days I has no chance but this app found for me.
Im very happy because of my theory test will be finish and found me a test day. Very preciate.
Amazing