Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
More Photos & Videos
Great service, very efficient! I would recommend
Posted 23 minutes ago
Brilliant. Took 2 days and they found my son a cancellation within 2 weeks. Definitely well worth £15. As we were going to have wait 4 months !
Posted 25 minutes ago
Fantastic waited 2 days for them to find me a test. Saved me 100 days
signed up yesterday and got a cancellation today which makes my test 34 days sooner! highly recommend:)
I passed my practical driving today. Supposed to be my schedule is Nov 10 and they found a slot for me which saves me 46 days. This is totally worth it! Well done!
Great application!
I am impressed !!! That is really quick. Thanks
Excellent, speedy service
Brilliant. Well worth the £18
I never leave reviews anywhere, however this is the best £18 i’ve ever spent. Three times this website has got me a date more than a month earlier. Would 100% recommend
Great service. Couldn’t believe they managed to find a test for the next week. It was so much easier than checking the government site.
Vry helpful brought my test forward by a month only took a couple days to get this
I got a test down from 7/01/21 to 08/09/20. That says it all. Absolutely fantastic well worth the £18 charge
Veryyyyy good
Absolutely amazing, my driving instructor to be about this yesterday on the 25th of September, I then had a message the following morning at 8:00 saying that they had found a cancellation.
Its real. Legit and reliable.
This is the covid days I has no chance but this app found for me.
Im very happy because of my theory test will be finish and found me a test day. Very preciate.
Amazing
Fab service and easy to use. Everything is done for you
Brilliant, thanks for your quick service, thank you for the amazing service
Downloaded and registered on this app at noon today. Received an offer around 6pm. Brought my test day closer by 75 days! Very happy, thank you.
P.S I paid the £18, and then another £4 to jump the queue.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 2,401 reviews