Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
This service is fantastic! Our whole family were using the Testi app to try and bring it forward and it was a total wind up as every test had gone before you could click it. We gave this service a go and within two days they brought it forward 61 days! I used the auto book which worked well too
Excellent all round service, i will definitely recommend this to everyone i know, im very happy with the time saved waiting for my test
Fantastic service, they get a test and hold it for you for 20 minutes giving you enough time to see if your instructor is free at that time, 10/10 could not recommend enough, moved from March to January, and then to 7th of December!!
The app is great
Outstanding service. Absolutely delighted at the help I have received. Highly recommended to anybody looking to speed up a test date. Thank you so much.
Thanks
very good and fast service. Managed to move my test 17 days earlier than the allocated slot. super impressed especially given COVID-19
Brought my test forward by 122 days from 19/04/21 to 18/12/20 after it was cancelled from 27/11/20 due to the coronavirus month lockdown. Extremely happy and completely worth the £18 if you’re desperate to get driving!
The best app I love it! Would definitely reccomend. :)
It's so easy too define your preferences and within a very short time you get the appointment. Great product and service.
amazing, got a better test date in 3 days. Couldn’t have asked for more.
Excellent, rapid responses, clear text messages, flexibility
I got date 1 month before from original date that I booked. So excited. I received email from test center and surprised how its changed by its self. Then I read the email from this aap. Thanks
Very excellent website for cancellation and get new date for test. 100% satisfied
Great
Very appreciated
Cancellations 4 all amazingly bought by test 50 days closer, than my original booked test. I am so pleaded I decided to do so, as driving is an essential for me. ????
Found me a test a long time before my original. I am very pleased with the outcome. Great site and worth the money.
This a life saving website must recommend it to anyone who want to save time and money
Amazing highly recommend
Worth the money. They saved me 197 days of waiting! Be patient they will find you a cancellation in the end
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 3,091 reviews