Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Money well spent! I have had to take my test 3 times and each time the test date has been brought forward by at least a month thanks to this service. Only the one payment was needed for all 3 tests.
Good
I was really surprised at this website. I thought because the test centre I used was only operational twice per week that there would be no way of it finding a cancellation. I was wrong, I booked for Jan 21 2020 and they found me one Nov 26 2019 (3 weeks after my last failed test). AMAZING!!! Highly recommend.
Brilliant website, worth every penny
Amazing service, I highly recommend using this service. I got a test 28 days earlier than previously booked.
Excellent service, got a test very soon after my first attempt
This was awesome.......signed up and within 2 hours this app had found me a test that was 23 days earlier!......Brilliant!!!
I only logged on 2 hours ago and already have a test booked 32 days earlier than my original booking. Fantastic service
Moved test back by 36 days in 1 day, legit thought it was fake got 3 dates from them and I ended up picking up the third date. Advise you get premium and just reserve the test so you can get a text and you can confirm it without it being auto booked.
Very quick updates and test bought forward by over 50 days. Great service
Great app ,it so good well recommended
Amazing !!!! Received a cancellation within a couple of days. Brought it forward by 27 days
Very good
Very good web site
You are so efficient, I would highly recommend this service to anyone
Wonderful application
5* !! My test got cancelled on the 16th nov. Driving rest cancellations have managed to find me a test for the 21st nov. Less than a week from my previous test. Can not fault, fingers cross I pass now! If not I will be using again!!
Was quick
EXCELLENT SERVICE. CANT FAULT IT - BROUGHT THE TEST FROM 6TH JANUARY RIGHT TO 12TH DECEMBER. THANKS VERY MUCH - WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND - HOPEFULLY WE WONT NEED TO USE YOUR SERVICE AGAIN !
Best service ever... i was a little apprehensive at first, but they have taken my test from 22nd January 2020 to November 28th 2019 reduced by 57days EXCELLENT SERVICE Highly recommend
Can’t fault it really. Some negative reviews on here but ignore them, I did. 18 quid, boom! Moved my test forward by a month, and I missed a couple as I swapped to the app when I should’ve stayed with the text alerts. And one time I was at a party and missed the text. A tip I’d to be ready all the times, turn your phone off silent. 9-10, app could be better, but I do work in app development so I’m biased a bit. Hopefully I will be driving by Xmas !!!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,867 reviews