Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

After failing my test the first time I had to wait 3months for my next test, which I did but unfortunately I failed again and would have had to wait another 3 months. I was so frustrated and started looking online as I had heard about paying to get a cancellation. I read some reviews and thought it seemed pretty legit. I can tell you now. The BEST money I ever spent. I had to change my test date a few times due to instructors availability and work commitments and this made it so easy and I could change it as many times as I wanted. At first I selected to OK all test dates and missed out on a few as you need to reply within 20mins. However you can change the settings to only dates and times you can do and it will automatically book a date for you. If like me you're looking to move your test date forward get this now. You can keep using it too even if you don't pass the first time. 100026886% get it. I think it was under £20 for it but if you think how much you'd spend on extra lessons this cost is so little. Couldn't recommend it enough and the proof is in the pudding as I got there and passed my test. So grateful!
I would really recommend this app. They were able to get me a driving test 45 days earlier than what was originally available. Thank you.
Posted 22 minutes ago
Best website if you’re wanting a quick pass, thank you????????
Found different cancellation dates so quickly so I was able to change and have some choice of when I was changing to :)
Thanks a lot for your help! It has been a great service i received.
This website works for me.once you’re on there system they check up on they even call u and see if the dates and time are ok with you.it work for I will recommend try and see I pass my test thx to this site🍀
Excellent service
Superb and great value
Excellent service thank you
Really happy with the service, they found me a perfect date within 1 day!
5 stars best app ever got me numerous cancellations just need to pass one
Very good I have trusted them and recommend
Amazing service
I'm really happy Thank
Hii I am deep I am very happy cancellation 4 all... Thanks a lot...
Fantastic service, was great not having to keep checking for an earlier date.
Amazing! Changed my test within hours of me signing up!
Well worth the money, I shaved 36 days off my wait for my test. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is, when I first signed up, if any dates within my range is set came up I got txts which was great, then when the date for the test I switched to came up I didn't get a txt, I only just so happened to see it as I was waiting for an email to come through from something else, and saw the email for a reserved test (which is the one I ended up booking so all was well in the end) it was just lucky that I saw the email as no txt was received in this occasion.
Wow. Although I'm not too happy I wrote my tests multiple times, I'm glad that DTC4All contributed to getting cancellations easier. I would've waited endlessly before retesting. Their service is good. the fact that you use the same payment multiple times is a great deal. it's more like saying, "we'll be with you till the end" 😀. thank you!!
Excellent