Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Precise and efficient service
Absolutely amazing. Would recommend to anyone at the moment, specially with the pandemic, this allows you to look for quick on the spot tests if yours gets cancelled. I used this app three times last year (2020) due to all the cancellations.
I’m so grateful stuff like this exists
Very good site
Good system
I didn’t think this would work. But this has saved me so many weeks since my first test was booked in September. Such a great service allowing me to continue to change my test and rebook until I pass even when it’s been rescheduled so many times. Highly recommend.
Lockdowns have made taking my driving test a total nightmare I've been trying to sit mine since August. This has made it so much easier to look for a closer test everytime I'm sent to the back of the queue because it was cancelled again. Its sends bookings to my phone so I can check of they work and book if they do by just replying. So easy. So worth the money. 10/10. Saved me so much stress.
I’m so pleased
Amazing. Registered at 20:30 had a new test date by 22:30. Couldnt be happier, well passing would do it. ????
Fantastic app I had very little faith in getting a cancellation , paid for the app at 5 past 6 and had a new test booked at 10 past ! Thank you
I am impressed at how soon I got a booking notification from you guys!
Reliable. Got me close new dates anytime my test was cancelled
Amazing is all I can say! You have helped bring my test forward so much earlier and find me one at my closest test centre .
Would highly recommend.
Thank you!
This website is cool. Whatever these guys charge is worth it. They takeaway the whole hassle away from you for looking for the cancellation slot. My test has been brought forward by 27 days which is quite amazing. The best part is these guys charge just once for any amount of cancellations and reservations. Communication is also v strong and it happens on 2 fronts i.e. email and text so you can v rarely miss out on the comms.

Well done to the team for such a fantastic service.
It’s great moved my test forward twice in less than a week and even had more choices to move it
Very good service, easy to navigate the site and had 2 cancellations over a 3 day period bringing test forward by a total of 70 days.
It’s worth the money, you will definitely find a test closer whether it’s by a month or many months! It’s a good investment
I like ur service alot fantastic i will refer this link to my family and friends. Thanks
Incredible service for the money I'm very happy and have recommended to friends and my driving instructor
Within a few hours of registering, managed to reduce my test by 12 days, hoping to get a further reduction.
Since using the app I've booked 3 tests and they managed to find me cancellations each time. Absolutely brilliant and I highly recommend ????
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,333 reviews