Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"This app was a life saver for me... they always gave me earlier dates... no problem what's so ever I mean ar ome point I had 3 tests dates to choose from in 1 month it really helpful..x"
"Absolutely brilliant!!"
"I was truly surprised at how fast and efficient it was. I failed my first driving test and didn’t want to wait the 8 weeks waiting list so signed up. I was given a test date within two days which was two weeks to the day of my first test. I’ve recommended it to all my friends and money well spent."
"Brilliant service."
"Excellent service, great selection of dates provided."
"Quick and great service and easy to use"
"Thank you to driving test cancellations 4 all. For getting me a earlier test date, I passed and I am over the moon. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a early test. 😊"
"Still waiting fór my test"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 4 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date twice.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Easy booking and once you upgrade service is spot on."
"A really could website would highly recommend. It’s a reasonable price and I got a test within a matter of weeks really impressed can’t recommend enough."
"Really good and helpful thank you"
"Couldn’t believe how quick the cancellations came through, meaning I didn’t have to wait months to re take my test the longest time was 11 days 👍🏻 I would highly recommend you, as it’s so disappointing when you fail 😩 but by using you I passed very quick. Thank u"
"I am from long time still I haven’t got any earlier appointment tnx"
Dear Yousef,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are not completely happy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 3 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date on all 3 occasions.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"The service is super easy to use. I used the paid version, and it was brilliant, found me test dates almost immediately, and when I failed the first time, I just popped my details back in and it started finding me new dates that day! Really pleased, would reccommend to anyone"
"A great way to get an earlier driving test. Very efficient and I have recommended to lots of friends"
"Absolutely brilliant would definitely recommend you. had ages to wait till I joined then got a test in weeks thank you very much"
"Got my test booked within a week.. good for money as you don't waste time and money for driving lessons till you get your test date"
"Great service"