Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
A great service always trying to help you getting a early exam from the dates available recommend it .
Worth the money, so happy.
Amazing service
I’m in shock!!!!! Thankyou!
Amazing ! Check you emails.. short time slot to accept your new slot ! Worth the small price for months earlier
Amazing service, thank you.
Excellent. Very Good Job Guys Thank You.
Very Very Good. Saved me 50 days with an earlier date. Thank you guys keep going strong.
Very good , saved 85 days of waiting
Brilliant service got a test very quick!
Thank You Excellent Service !
Very good and reliable
Good service guys
Amazing managed to get my test 69 days earlier than expected! Would 100% recommend!
Amazing service
Good
Was very happy
Managed to save me waiting over 100 days for my driving test! I know for a fact I wouldn’t of been able to get one otherwise as I don’t have the time to always check, thank you so much!!
Could not recommend this app anymore. It’s fantastic. Within THREE HOURS of using their service, I got moved from 4th May 2021 all the way to December 31st 2020!! I never thought i’d get a date in December, I was thinking if I could move my date to Jan or Feb then I’d be happy, but brilliant! This is perfect. 100% recommend, as the Testi app is pointless now with all the automated software that gets a date much faster!
Really easy process - saved me 45 days of waiting which means the fee is more than covered by money saved on lessons (assuming I pass)!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,336 reviews