Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I managed to change my test date about 4 times! Would recomment Cancellations for all! Great service with constant texts and they can even change the date for you.
They did exactly what they say do, got me a test withing a week of my failed test. And I passed 2nd time. 😀
It was very helpful and useful in finding driving test cancellations earlier than your original date and I reccomend it alot, however the only downfall was the reservation length, if it was longer then it would be perfect and give you a better chance to notice a cancellation in time.
Brilliant brought my (2nd) booked test forward almost two weeks to be 14 days after my first test meaning I could do it as early as possible and I passed.
Easy to use and found me earlier tests
So worth the money it's been really great especially for repeated tests!!!! The app is annoying as you keep having to log in. But overall would thoroughly recommend!
When I first signed up, you were fantastic and go me a closer dated test, however I didn't pass that test and since then have not received anther calculation. Slightly disappointing when I paid the extra £4 to make sure I got one.
Very good.. plenty of messages.. All of which suited my time table.. Very pleased and worth every penny 😁.. could use a bit more time to reply tho as by time my instructor got bk to me i had missed dead line
Great help and really easy to manage.
Good and really responding
Was very helpful..
tks you so much i really appreciate your work has been fantastic and fantastic. .....
extremely good at helping you find a cancellation. only criticism is the website could be updated
Very positive experience with driving test cancellations 4 all. Passed 2 months before my original test was booked for. Thanks
It is a good App , fairly quick and gets a date sooner than the GOV site
Very happy because they were able to find a date within my chosen range
It was perfect and really helpful for the first time. But when I failed my driving test,I paid more for scanning the test center every 5 min. At the same time I registered on a different site. I wonder why the second site found an earlier test for me,when Cancellations 4 All not. It is a bussines.
Fantastic website, sorted me out a new test date which was within 2 weeks...instead of waiting 4 months for the DVLA site..well worth the money
Easy to do and relatively cheap
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,364 reviews