Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Very easy to set up and edit when needed. Found a closer test and passed
Always came up with an earlier test, very easy process
So helpful for finding me a test sooner than the website did. Would definitely reccomend
What a brilliant app which managed to find lots of alternative dates. Finally managed to pass my test 5 weeks earlier than the original date. Whilst the app does exactly what it says on the description I felt that the user interface and the overall look could be improved.
It got me 2 driving tests much quicker than booking through the govt page and 1 membership does you till you pass. It is not badly priced and is easy enough to understand how to use.
I had problems with them emailing me instead of texting but sent them an email they sorted it out in no time and got my cancellation test that suited me a few days later :)
Extremely helpful if you need an earlier driving test
Offered lots of tests to suit me!
Very good, sent regular cancellations though via text messages so that I could pick them up quickly. Very helpful in finding me an earlier test. Thank you!!
easy and efficient great service.
It's very a useful technique.
A brilliant service, ideal for those who need a quick cancellation and fast. After being unable to take my driving test the cancellations 4 all website abled me to take a second test just 3 weeks later. Despite being costly I would recommend to all :)
Cancellation 4 all is a great website !!! They do all they say. They find you a early date to pass yr test, with a date & time that is suitable for you. You must be fast as you only get 15 minute to make yr mind !!! Thank you. Dominic
they were good at finding a place and inform us. however manual booking was bit difficult as they are not working on weekends.
Dear Jayakodi,

Thank you for your review.

Just to clarify, we look for driving test cancellations 7 days a week. We also have an auto-book feature, which, if turned on, will automatically book a test that matches the dates and times you can be available. This is extremely helpful if you know you cannot respond to text message or email notifications.

I hope this helps but please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Found me a test date sooner than expected pleased.
I was very pleased with the service. They managed to find me a cancellation date a total of 4 times. All 4 cancellation slots matched the criterion I provided. The only improvement I can think of would be to keep people updated throughout the process via email; I only say this as I didn't hear from the service for over a week at a given time and so was unaware of thier progress. Also, I think the notifications on the App stating that they've found a reservation should be accompanied by some sort of sound mechanism, as you have to reply within a short time period. There was one occassion where I didn't realise they had found me a reservation until the time was up, I then had to change my test date via the official.gov website. I should mention that I was on the standard version of the service. Overall, I found this to be a brilliant service and good value for money.
Great service. Gets ypu a test fast. Only reason it isn't 5 star is that when I updated my account to premium there was virtually no difference.
Yes it worked for me.I do recomend it
Found me a driving test ASAP, quick and very cheap for the service they offer!
Excellent service at a reasonable cost.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 2,079 reviews