Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"they were good at finding a place and inform us. however manual booking was bit difficult as they are not working on weekends."
Dear Jayakodi,

Thank you for your review.

Just to clarify, we look for driving test cancellations 7 days a week. We also have an auto-book feature, which, if turned on, will automatically book a test that matches the dates and times you can be available. This is extremely helpful if you know you cannot respond to text message or email notifications.

I hope this helps but please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Found me a test date sooner than expected pleased."
"I was very pleased with the service. They managed to find me a cancellation date a total of 4 times. All 4 cancellation slots matched the criterion I provided. The only improvement I can think of would be to keep people updated throughout the process via email; I only say this as I didn't hear from the service for over a week at a given time and so was unaware of thier progress. Also, I think the notifications on the App stating that they've found a reservation should be accompanied by some sort of sound mechanism, as you have to reply within a short time period. There was one occassion where I didn't realise they had found me a reservation until the time was up, I then had to change my test date via the official.gov website. I should mention that I was on the standard version of the service. Overall, I found this to be a brilliant service and good value for money."
"Great service. Gets ypu a test fast. Only reason it isn't 5 star is that when I updated my account to premium there was virtually no difference."
"Yes it worked for me.I do recomend it"
"Found me a driving test ASAP, quick and very cheap for the service they offer!"
"Excellent service at a reasonable cost."
"Helps me a lot to find earlier dates"
"Had a full automatic license and was upgrading. No where on your site did it say about not being able to change my practical test.....I only found out after calling the DVSA as it has to be done on the phone. Spoke to a member of staff who was helpful, checked the information and called me back to say a refund was being issued. So as much as it's helpful site to use it wasn't for me, would have been good to know beforehand but hopefully this is something you make customers aware of at the time of signing up"
"I thought the service was good value for money. I used it three times to re-book failed tests. The only (constructive) criticism I would add is 15 minutes is not always sufficient time to react to book the cancellation (as it is not always possible to confirm with the driving instructor in such a short period)...however I can completely understand why it needs to be short so allows others the opportunity to book the slot. Overall, I would definitely recommend, as I don't think I would have my driving licence so soon without using this service."
"Very good website. Definitely worth the money if you're looking for earlier test date. Very efficient & usually very quick. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed."
"It really does work, but you need to be ready to confirm the new test date ASAP"
"Very easy service to use, fairly cheap, prompt notification of any test spots. If you're looking for an earlier test, definitely worth a try. Make sure you check your phone though!"
"I have found using this site both useful, as they do eventually find cancellations but also very frustrating as they take a long time to come through and I didn't know if the system was working properly. I have upgraded to the Premium service but still not getting the cancellations offered. A personal email would be useful to explain the situation. I am STILL waiting for another ' sooner' cancellation to come through !! It's very frustrating when you are keen to be on the road and don't hear anything :("
"Service is good, it is one of the solution for those who need early dates for the test. I would recommend every one to use this service to find early exam dates."
"Started with the basic and didn't hear anything so I paid for the app to check every 5 minutes and got a 3 month improvement after 15 minutes which was great. If you want a quick cancellation you should pay the extra it's worth it."
"though i have to wait my cancellation for 2 weeks but thank you for having my cancellation 1 month early now."
"Big thanks am pass my test finale"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,770 reviews