Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Absolutely fab x
Thank you so much, I really didn’t think I would be able to get an earlier appointment due to covid however you managed to find me a test 65 days before my original test date so thank you so much.. fingers crossed I pass! I definitely recommend using this company if you are needing an earlier test date!
Set it up at a reasonable price, started getting cancellations almost instantly, had to wait a bit for one I wanted but it really saved me a lot of waiting and hassle. So simple to book as well. Great website would use again.
Has found me lots of cancellations, not many recently but in the past it was very good
You guys have saved me 70 days of waiting for the test. Great service. Thank you ????
Amazing
Within a few hours of signing up, a cancellation was found and booked at my local test centre, saving me 84 days of waiting to take my practical driving test. I’m happy to say that I passed too! Would definitely recommend.
Superb service - wouldn’t hesitate to recommend
Moved my test date 7 days forward, highly recommended ????????
Fantastic service!
Absolutely amazing service would definitely use yous again
Fantastic service, worth every penny ????
after booking my test with a 2month wait time..signed up to this and within an hour or 2 they brough it forward to a week and a half!
Excellent service
Saved me literally months and let me pass my test early!!!!!

I will recommend this site to everyone I know, its perfect! Thanks!
Absolutely amazing
Amazing service they rebook my test in 1 day and an di got my test 98 days early very good service
Very good, saved me months of waiting :)
Honestly brilliant service well worth the money, my test was supposed to be during half term but due to the local lockdown it got moved to FEBRUARY!! This website has saved 68 days which is honestly brilliant :)
got me moved up nearly 2 whole months!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,815 reviews