Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Excellent service as always, I would highly recommend.
Very efficient and friendly service, Joseph spent time explaining every aspect of the policy and answering any questions I had. Definitely felt like I am purchasing something that suits my needs and represents value for money. Thank you!
Good fast professional service.
Worked with Rauri. Very patient and gathered all the details and chased on my behalf to get things sorted. Would thoroughly recommend.
Very helpful and responsive. Christopher was great and Anne Marie was really warm and friendly.
Oliver was really helpful and knowledgeable about all the types of products on offer. He explained things very clearly and made good recommendations, he didn’t hard sell which was refreshing and I felt armed with knowledge to make decisions on products without feeling pushed into anything. A pleasure to deal with.
Martyn helped me gain a corporate health insurance policy, quite a few changes in the process and all sorted with ease. The hardest bit was getting a fast response from some of the insurers!
Dealing with Joseph was easy and managed to set up suitable group health insurance with ease
Matt did a brilliant job hunting down and sorting out a new exec income protection plan. The product is significantly better than my previous cover and at a lower premium. Nicely done!
Rauri is wonderful and came recommended to me through a friend. He has been extremely helpful throughout this whole process. He was patient and explained all the options available to me (multiple times!) without my feeling any pressure to take up any deal which didn’t suit me. He is a fantastic asset to the Drewberry team.
Samantha was excellent!
Drewberry insurance has been really helpful and time saving for us as a business. Nadeem Farid is fab - he is always so efficient with our insurance, helping us understand what's best for us and making it all so easy. Thank you Nadeem!
Lovely person, professional, knowledgable and patient. Pleasure to deal with.
Chris was very clear and concise about the options available and was flexible when asked to alter variables.

I would highly recommend to anyone.
I found Drewberry online as I needed to update my Income Protection insurance having left my previous policy static for a number of years. Josh discussed my options with me over a number of calls aligned to my requirements then led me through the application process (assisted by his colleague Jonny) and both were very professional and friendly throughout. The end result is I have a new IP policy that suits my needs now and for the next number of years all for the same cost as my old one. Thanks very much. I can highly recommend Drewberry.
Sam was diligent at all times without being in any way 'pushy'. Excellent service.
Very efficient, smooth and fast service. Samantha and all the staff I spoke to at Drewberry were more than helpful.
Thanks to Samantha for all her help!
Mike was fantastic! Explained everything thoroughly and clearly and helped me understand the entire process. Couldn’t fault his service and would recommend him to anyone looking for protection insurance. I will certainly be recommending him to my friends. Thank you Mike!
Very helpful service when sourcing our life, heath and keyman cover.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,024 reviews