Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Josh Martin from Drewberry was fantastic. He sorted me out with Loss of Income Insurance even though I have a very complicated employment situation. He put a lot of time and effort into my situation even when it looked unlikely to work out. Very good service and certainly will be recommending to friends, family and colleagues alike. Look no further if you want excellent customer service and ultimately an end result!
Dewberry understood and met my needs with ease and efficiency. My policy was set up in less than a week. Overall a great firm, who are extremely professional and passionate about ensuring their clients requirements are fully met.
The team at Drewberry were prompt in getting back to me and extremely helpful in helping me to determine the right policy for my circumstances. I would highly recommend!
I was helped by Samantha to get me a good deal for my current and future needs. And I was guided through the whole process with regular contacts and updates to help me acquire this policy. I would very much highly recommend her for her expertise going forward.
They really are a great company to work with, if you want all the best advice and a 'done for you' service I cannot fault them. Really impressed once again. Oliver spent time going through every detail to help.
Josh and the Drewberry's team are alwayes very effecient and helpful . I trust their advice .
I found Christopher Barnard from Drewberry to be an extremely helpful, courteous and professional broker who found me the best deal for my insurance needs. He also called me bang on time when we spoke on the phone and he chased up the progress of my policy and kept me informed throughout. I would thoroughly recommend Chris and also Drewberry for anyone wishing to find the best insurance policy for them.
We have used Drewberry now for a few years to enhance our employee benefits package. They are always extremely professional, efficient and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Nadeem provides different options and recommendations for us to review tailored to our requirements and keeps me fully updated throughout the process. Excellent service from start to finish, thanks to Nadeem and the team at Drewberry.
Drewberry provided several options as well as detailed insights into the cover to enable us in making the best decision.
Very good professional service. Really helped me get the piece of mind with the correct cover. Honestly thank you
A nice simple and straight forward renewal process, thanks.
Martyn & Joseph both were great, looked after my needs and made the process painless from start to finish. Highly recommended.
Smantha provided an excellent service providing initial and additional quotes to meet our needs. Then when we had to complete the application, this was very easily completed on the telephone. I would definitely recommend to others.
Christopher has been amazing throughout this whole process. I was initially knocked back and he encouraged me to appeal the decision which worked. I'm glad he was on board or I would have given up.
Oliver was very professional and worked efficiently to provide and finalise my policy. Very happy with service
Smooth communication with fast and accurate responses!
I worked with Martyn from Drewberry to look at commencing some insurance for our organisation. Martyn was extremely knowledgeable in the field and provided me with different schemes to ensure that we implemented the right one for us. He was very diligent and responsive. I would highly recommend Drewberry and am appreciative of their support.
Daniele is a pleasure to work with, prompt with replies, and made the changeover to a new provided seamless!
Our representative at Deewberrg Martyn Coates has been exceptional. We have taken far longer than anticipated in completing our applications and he has been patient and provided the very best care and service. The overall advice and options from Drewberry has also been excellent - I have had impartial accurate options presented to me and I felt informed and clear in my decision to take the various services. I wouldn’t hesitate to return and recommend
Patient and thorough, Christopher provided a great service.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,217 reviews