Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Easy to use. Friendly and listen to your needs.
The online calculators provided by Drewberry made for a great and simple to use comparison of all the parameters involved when looking into Life Insurance :-) The 'Real People' were very helpful too and although a few extra hurdles required jumping before the final fence I was genuinely impressed with this company (If anyone told me I would ever be saying this about a life insurance broker I would have said shoot me now!) Having said that, such an action, would, at least see my Wife able to settle the Mortgage! ;-)
Took a life insurance. Victoria has been very helpful, professional and provided clear options to choose from. Would recommend Drewberry with out hesitation.
All professional, prompt and accurate.
Very professional and calm
VERY HELPFUL, SAVED ME A LOT OF WORK
I found dewberry to be helpful in the setting up of my insurance. Whilst they are not particularly cheap they appeared to be thorough. Only when I require to make a claim will it be obvious if the insurance is worth the costs.
A bit drawn out but very proffesional
Recently I had a good collaboration with Drewberry, where I received an extremely professional and friendly support.
Michael was a very good intermediary, explaining the policy and answering my many questions
I have had consistently good health insurance advice from Drewberry over the past year.
My Drewberry Insurance expert Samantha was extremely helpful and kept me in touch all through the process. She made sure there was an effective conduit between myself and the Insurance provider. thank you.
Extremely pleased with the service provided by Drewberry Insurance. In particular a special thank you to Oliver Wigdor who not only provided sound advice but his honest opinion on the products that best suited my needs. Keep up the fantastic work!
Well informed and professional manner
Excellent explanation of facts and what policy entails . very informative.
Good clear precise info and dealt with e everything in a timely manner.
Good, efficient service. Asked all the right questions, provided me with several relevant options, and followed through. No complaints at all.
Ciaran the broker was very knowledgeable and gave me informed choices without putting any pressures on me.
The responded within a reasonable time to a complex situation concerning my personal insurance and the Bank requirements
good quotes
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,128 reviews