Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
5 out of 5
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Nadeem is very professional and helpful. He has and continues to explain everything in detail and nothing is too much trouble.
Brad at Drewberry has been so incredibly helpful. The time and attention he has put in to sort out a selection of policies for us has been limitless. He is extremely knowledgeable and personable and we will definitely be recommending Drewberry and using them again in the future. We now have better protection than before and are even saving money. Mr & Mrs Crumpton
It was easy and fast to set up my life insurance. Gina and George were both lovely to deal with and very informative on all options available.
Excellent service, Oliver Wigdor is very professional and clearly explains each step of the process in plain English, and also has up to date market information instantly, can not fault or recommend highly enough
I am very happy with Christopher for his thoughtful work in finding the best solution for my personal situation. I have never used a broker for insurance before but from now I can see the value in having an expert to guide me.
thank you Samantha for sorting insurance quick and straightforward
Even though the process was slow due to my local surgery, Gina kept me informed and up to date the entire time. Highly recommend !
My situation was unusual and I was moving from a corporate to a private insurance account. Drewberry were very helpful in presenting me with options and ultimately managed to obtain continuation of cover for me on competitive terms. They always responded promptly to my enquiries.
Really helpful and amazing!
Great at finding the best deals and nice to deal wth
From the first moment of inquiry, the process has been smooth. Our Consultant was extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions, no matter how small. All our employees now have Death in Service cover and Drewberry found a solid policy for the best price. Thank you Martyn.
Easy to work with, very responsive and excellent service!
Drewberry helped to set up a Relevant Life Insurance policy, helping make the process simple and painless, taking control of the admin meaning I didn’t have to. Competitively priced and listened to what I wanted. Very good service.
Very high standard of communication and promptness. Very grateful for all the help!
Great attention to detail and patient! Makes sure you get the best deal possible- Happy !
my experience has been very good - thorough , patient and professional.
Always a very helpful and efficient team
We have been working with Drewberry for a few years now and are delighted with their professionalism and support
Christopher at Drewberry has been highly professional throughout the application process. He was tenacious in his follow-up with the provider and ensured I received regular updates. Various delays occurred, which were beyond Drewberry’s control, but with Christopher’s help and persistence we finally achieved a satisfactory resolution.
A very good company and specifically Ms Gina Walsh from this organisation handled things very well.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,279 reviews