Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Martyn provided an excellent service on both our medical and death in service benefits. Martyn was super helpful informative throughout the process and managed to secure us a great deal on both schemes. Thank you for all your help Martyn. I look forward to working with Drewberry moving forward.
Excellent efficient, knowledgeable and friendly service
Great service
Nadeem and James have provided us with an excellent service so far and I would highly recommend them. Professional, courteous and quick - perfect!
Drewberry made our renewal process simple and seamless. Danielle Hines was amazing to work with, understood our needs and worked with us to find a plan that met our specific needs. It was a pleasure working with Drewberry.
We always get an excellent service from Drewberry!
It was great to receive accurate information and impartial advice from Joseph who was patient and listened to our needs. He offered advice on a cross section of health insurance providers which afforded us the opportunity to consider our choice with no pressure. This is how it should be. Thanks to Joseph, we will be using Drewberry again very soon.
I took out an Income protection policy with Drewberry. All through I was expertly guided by their agent Michael Barrow. I think this policy is vital for any one considering or in self-employment.
Very professional service
My advisor is Samantha . She did a great job. I received excellent service and advice from her. She got me best deal for it the income protection I needed. I highly recommend Drewberry and Samantha indeed.
I have worked with Drewberry for a number of years as their service is outstanding. Very responsive at all times.
Excellent personal and efficient service. All aspects of my policy were well explained and the team were professional and thorough.
From day on Michael Barrow has been excellent. Knowledgeable, polite, punctual and professional. Due to some medical issues my application has been protracted but made so much easier due to Michael’s professionalism. Thankyou.
Drewberry demonstrated since day one complete transparency, knowledge and great very responsive customer service
Joe helped me out in selecting the policy and recommending one that is suited to me. Very knowledgeable and gave great insights from personal and professional experiences. Signed up with Bupa, am yet to experience them however based on what I hear, they seem good. I can definitely recommend you to give the team at Drewberry a call and have a chat before making a decision. Cheers
Paige Bartholomew was really helpful, very professional and friendly. I can recommend Drewberry. It is not so easy to get familiar with the British Private Health Insurance system when you are moving from abroad to England. Paige was a great help and we finally found a good Insurance Plan.
Excellent service from Matt Brown and his team at Drewberry!
The service we received from Nadeem at Drewberry was excellent, it was highly consultative and responses to queries were always dealt with timely. I would highly recommend Drewberry.
Great service, very professional, kept updated, called when arranged
We have to give a huge thanks Drewberry and most particularly to Sam Barr-Worsfold for sorting out our life insurance, medical support and cross option advice. We had a fantastic service and would highly recommend to all of our customers and friends. Marilyn, Norma and Monica Directors The Ethical Fostering Service Ltd.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,055 reviews