Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Impressed with client handling; didn’t feel like a hard sell approach and was more advisory. Would recommend Drewberry. Shame the experience was let down by incompetence of third party handling booking of medical.
Jake was very helpful and knowledgeable and helped me find insurance,thanks
Good customer engagement, always willing to answer questions and reassure the customer
Helped navigate the options available for my wife and I.
Very professional and helpful agents
Very prompt and helpful
Excellent customer service and experience.
Too class I rate them 5 stars michael was brilliant
They offered a competitive price and a months free discount on my income protection policy.
Very helpful at sorting out a policy form me. & good service. Thank you! Would recommend to friends & family.
A thorough and professional service throughout.
Very pleased with the help & advice. I would recommend you to friend/ Family. Thank you for sorting out my Policy. A good job..done!
I needed to get a good understanding about personal protection insurances and I felt that my needs were understood and subsequently received appropriate advice and competitive pricing. Good service overall.
Very friendly; helpful in providing recommendations and pushing the application through. Responsive to communication. Thanks for all of your help.
Nadeem as been very patient and helpful with supporting Creativedrive with their Life Insurance and healthcare.
Generally a very good service. My only complaint was that the updates weren't very frequent.
Thank you for your review Nicholas. We will have a look through the timeline of the advice provided and work with your adviser to see what we could have done to provide you with more regular updates. Kind Regards Robert Harvey Head of Training & Development
Small hurdles to start with, overall good service and happy with the mitigation that was presented.
Just renewed company life insurance, very easy with no hassle. Found approachable staff were there if required as our account handler changed. Will definitely use on next renewal.
Prompt, efficient service, thank you.
Good suggestions given. Thank you.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,121 reviews