Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Have dealt with Robert Harvey for many years now for my insurance needs. Always incredibly helpful and finds the right cover that’s appropriate for me. Nothing is ever too much. I appreciate it he help and advice."
"They r was nice. God bless"
"Jake Beale was really professional, helpful and informative."
"Very helpful and responsive. Looking for the best solution for the company."
"Josh Martin was excellent, knew all the answers and worked through all my scenarios, never once showing any fatigue and acting very professional throughout the process of me purchasing the ideal insurance for me and my family."
"Very happy with information received from Sam, a little frustrated with the waiting for medical records to be reviewed/accepted by Zurich."
"Nadeem Farid was very helpful and consistent in setting up our company group insurance. service was efficient at all times. thank you"
"Professional, informed and speedy service , all very easy thank you !"
"Excellent knowledge and support. Also always available which was refreshing"
"Fast efficient service. Kept in contact at all points and nothing was any trouble for them. I would highly recommend Mike and the team at Drewberry, a first class operation."
"LIFE Insurance - great service!"
"A fantastic and professional service that Victoria gave us. It made the whole process seem smooth and straight forward ! It's a refreshing change to deal with someone who actually knows what they are talking about."
"Very professional with good manners I am glad they helped me as they know what are they doing"
"Never fun to engage with insurance brokers, but Drewberry have been superb. Particularly Victoria who was very knowledgeable, helpful and a great communicator. Happy to offer my unreserved recommendation for them."
"Jake has provided an excellent service"
"Excellent customer service and experience."
"Egle from Drewberry was very friendly and kindly talked me through my options for getting income protection as a self employed designer. I will definitely go back to her again."
"Friendly and professional service - always on hand to deal with things. Competitive results on the premiums."
"Too class I rate them 5 stars michael was brilliant"
"I was looking for Executive Income Protection and Josh from Drewberry became my main point of contact. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of the various queries I had. The overall engagement, responsiveness and support of both Josh and team was very good. I was able to secure cover easily and quickly. I would definitely recommend them in the future."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,209 reviews