Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Very clear and precise communication plus good listener to understand our needs. Quick turnaround to find and arrange a policy.
Drewberry offer a hassle free service arranging cover in what could be a minefield for the layman and dealt with everything in a friendly, efficient and totally professional way. Would recommend without hesitation.
Always call on time very professional, would definitely recommend and use again.
My needs were considered and the most appropriate insurance was proposed to best fit the business needs and I made a considerable saving on the previous policy!
Christopher has been very helpfull and good to deal with with setting up my new life insurance policy. I would highly recommend Drewberry
I knew what product I wanted so did not go through a normal fact finding process.
Seems professional enough. My only disappointment was that I felt hurried and was not thanked for my business.
Quick, efficient, listened to my needs and helped guide me through various options to find the best fit (inclding not making some changes I'd thought might have been necessary).
Oli was courteous and very helpful
Martyn Coates was very helpful through the process. He obtained very competitive quotes for our business. Straight-talking and reliable. Happy to say a start to a long term business relationship.
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They were very patient as the process took longer from my end, due to the pandemic putting part of the process on hold. Highly recommended.
I was very impressed with the service that Joseph and his colleagues provided. Very responsive with good advice.
We have been using Drewberry for the last few years now and will continue to use them for our annual renewals of the company's health insurance. Danielle has always been responsive to our questions and we're confident that they're getting us the best deal.
Very efficient service, Martyn was a great help and is very knowledgeable.
SPent the time to work out what I was trying to acheive and understand my primary concerns. They then took this away and came back promptly with a variety of tailored options, which were clearly explained. The rest of the process of onboarding was well managed and painless.
Took a long time to process but all in all ver efficient and helpful
Great service with policies completed quickly and cover set up within 24hrs.
Good personal service
After a small delay, Drewberry did a professional and comprehensive job. Would recommend.
Michael was very efficient, kind and always nice to find the right answers for my questions.
Provides a well-informed and polite service and Elge and Jack took me through the process of getting life insurance without hassel.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,025 reviews