Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very easy process. Jake was helpful, courteous and kept me informed with progress, including the slick switching to a new provider. Thanks again!
Excellent service all round
I was very impressed with the service you offer and the prompt and efficient service which Jake provided.

Many thanks.
I was first informed of Drewberry and their services by some colleagues of mine. In particular, Jake Mills was mentioned as having a great deal of experience in dealing with workers in the aviation sector. I wasn't disappointed. Jake was patient, informative and helpful throughout the entire process and I feel like all my questions were answered in full, whenever I needed them to be. Thank you.
Efficient service.
Sophie was very knowledgeable, listened attentively and provided excellent advice. The quotes obtained were competitive and included all the major UK insurers. The whole experience was pretty smooth and I will certainly use Drewberry in future, when the need arises.
Excellent service, great communicators and highly professional
It was a pleasure dealing with Oliver Wigdor from quotation, to application and to completion of the cover taken out.

I received a few competitive quotes from other brokers as well but I decided to work with Drewberry because I had peace of mind that I would have one point of contact looking after my affairs and that is Oliver.

I look forward to building a great relationship with Oliver going forwards.

He provided a fantastic service in an exemplary manner.

Well done Oliver and Thank you

Regards
Sukhraj Athwal
Jake was very patient with me and provided answers to all my questions. He was efficient, very helpful and very thorough, thank you Jake!
Christopher was brilliant from start to finished - he really made sure we understood the policy, details, benefits etc.

My father suddenly died when I was younger with a less than adequate policy in place, so it was very important to me to have the right cover for both my wife and I.
Great service, strongly recommend this company.
Excellent service from start to finish. Arranged cover quickly and always available to answer any questions. Would highly recommend.
A great service. Very friendly and also has great aftercare. Making sure you are getting the most from your insurance going forward
My husband & I have just taken out combined life insurance and income protection insurance for my husband. I can recommend Oliver Wigdor whole heartedly. He provided sensible recommendations and was always professional to deal with.
Good, friendly, knowledgeable service.
I worked with Drewberry and was assigned Sam as my account lead - I can safely say he is the most knowledgeable insurance professional I have ever met and made the application process easy to understand and painless. We processed 4 applications in total and it took just over a week to get them all agreed/documentation issued.

Can highly recommend Sam & Drewberry!
Drew was my adviser and he was very helpful and explained the best options for me, following up with regular updates ensuring the best service.
I would recomend this company and would use again in the future.
Good and prompt service
After staff had to work from home, I got the policy & terms that I wanted.
All Good.
Joe was super helpful and ensured we selected the right product for our business. Communication was top notch too.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,717 reviews