Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

documents delivered on-time
customer service
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Our company has found, thanks to Drewberry, a good solution for a group insurance policy. Response and follow-up to our enquiry have been timely and accurate and we have been guided expertly through the maze of information required. Very much recommended!
Absolutely superb service. I have been with Drewberry for 4 years and all of my advisors have been excellent. Jake (in particular) has the patience of a saint and has been incredibly thorough in setting up three new policies for me. Great company, great investments, great savings what more can I say?
Samantha and Drewberry provided an excellent service through out the application process. The processs took a while as had to wait for a couple of appointments and reviews my side but Samantha provided regular updates on progress. Very helpful during choosing which policy to take as well.
responsive and professional throughout the interactions
James provided an excellent service in identifying the correct cover for my employment which is slightly unique! He is very efficient in his work and covers all angles to consider. I would highly recommend Drewberry for any protection requirements and will be ensuring other colleagues are aware of this company!
Jake brilliantly guided me through the procedure of selecting an optimal critical illness cover. He is been patient and commendable.
Samantha was more than helpful and made everything seem very easy.
Excellent customer service. Matt was so helpful. We were given many different options and eventually found a plan which was exactly what we needed. We really would really have struggled without the professional guidance these guys offer. Thank you so much!
Dealt with Josh when setting-up a relevant life insurance policy. Josh was very helpful and knowledgeable, with a friendly attitude, and very quick to respond to any queries. Thanks also to Gina who assisted in setting this up.
I found them very polite and extremely helpful in fulfilling my requirements
I am very happy with the service that I received by Drewberry and in particular the agent with whom I communicated - Drew Nelson. I used this service to purchase health insurance and I received exactly what I needed - consultation on what is and isn't covered with different insurance options in general as well as for my particular circumstances and making sure that I get the cover I need at the best possible rate.
Jake gave a fantastic service and managed the whole process very professionally, could not recommend him and the wider Drewberry team highly enough.
Easy process, all options thoroughly explained.
Great service, professional and friendly.
I took out relevant life and income protection cover with Drewberry. I found them very helpful indeed from start to finish. Thanks Rauri.
Life assurance advice excellent and prompt
Sophie was v. helpful and provided great advice.
Excellent help from Martyn at Drewberry
Great service provided to me by Mike Barrow. Spent plenty of time understanding my requirements over many months, and helped me to get the product I needed.
Very good and friendly service. All team members are very efficient and always happy to answer relevant questions.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,502 reviews