Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Happy with the service and found the representatives to be polite and helpful, quick to respond to queries"
"We have had a great experience with Dewberry finding our business the best options for Healthcare. Miguel has been excellent and all of the team."
"Samantha was brilliant, she handled my case expertly and offered the right package matched to my needs"
"From my first inquiry about life insurance, I knew I would proceed and put my trust into Drewberry to get the best deal for our company. Excellent customer service, I would highly recommend, they take the hassle out of searching for the best value policies."
"I used Drewberry to help get a better rate for our employees life cover. They were very efficient, came back within days on 4 quotes and guided us through the process. If I can any questions on anything they answered and explained some of the terms. Would recommend them"
"Josh answered all my questions patiently and went over other things that I hadn't thought of as well. I think that he did a great job."
"Really appreciate the help and support in getting this insurance in place - thanks."
"Good interaction between client and advisor. Drew knew his brief; articulated and explained the issues clearly and answered questions fully. This all helped me clarify what I wanted and so we agreed on our action swiftly. I am a very satisfied client. Thank you."
"The lady who handled our insurance enquiry, Sophie Wilson, was so genuinely pleasant, friendly and helpful and also so patient, over the weeks that we were in contact. She backed everything up with written explanations and was always there when I needed to speak to her either over the phone or by email. She was very knowledgeable and on every occasion had the answers at her fingertips. The quotations Sophie found for us were also excellent and very competitive. It really was a genuine pleasure doing business with this company and I will definitely be recommending them to others. Regarding the question “How would you rate the customer service you received?”, I would like to give 5 stars but this would not register when I tried to click on the stars."
"Chris Barnard was very knowledge about Income Insurance and was able to find me the best quote. He was approachable and friendly and made the experience very easy!"
"Very impressed with Oliver Wigdor at Drewberry. Absolute patience with my asking for numerous quotes and examples and also goes that extra mile to help with any issues. Hes a non pushy sales guy who is very good at his job and knowledgeable. A pleasure to do business with and I will be referring my colleagues to."
"Drew was very helpful and patiently explained to me the differences between different options of health insurance. As someone who has not had private health insurance before, this helped me make a more informed decision. Many thanks for your help!"
"helpful, well informed and personable. Met my needs exactly"
"Brilliant! From the first call to the last one Samantha walked me through all of the information I needed and explained everything. She knew her stuff and wasn't phased by any of the questions or me having to postpone follow up calls because of work commitments. Overall a really positive experience, very knowledgeable, no hard sell but actually wanted to make sure I found the right policy. Would definitely recommend"
"Very helpful and efficient service."
"Managed to secure a competitive health insurance for us. Helpful at all times."
"James was very professional and thorough in helping to find the correct income protection insurance will definitely be recommending Drewberry in the future"
"Worked with Sam to get a life insurance cover for me. Sam has been very professional throughout the process and answered all my queries in detail. Very happy with the service."
"Arranged relevant life and income protection insurance through Samantha. She was informative, efficient and great to deal with - highly recommended!"
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,376 reviews