Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Really friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions and gave excellent advice, without being sold to. Felt it was all about my needs rather than trying to up-sell a policy which I found really refreshing. Thanks for all your help.
Excellent service. Kept me informed throughout the process.
Professional and friendly staff. Very helpful.
Drewberry have helped me organise and now review my insurance policies through my limited company.
They've been very helpful from day 1 and I've been really pleased with reviewing the policies where they have helped me save money and make sure the policies are still relevant.
Nadeem was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. He was also very patient as the process took a long time to complete due to Covid. He didn't pressure us through the delay - instead he simply responded quickly and effectively as soon as we had the green light to go.
The service has been absolutely fantastic. They’re extremely professional and yet completely personable. Their work is very thorough and they’ll take you through the process step-by-step, answering all the questions you have. It really could not have been any better, I am incredibly impressed!
Extremely efficient service - quick to respond to queries and very helpful
We received a prompt and thorough service, nothing was ever too much trouble and they worked with us to offer the best package to match our needs. Highly recommend.
Courteous, friendly, professional, easy to read market research reports
Drewberry are a breath of fresh air, proactive, professional and responsible advisers. Oliver Wigdor in particular really helped me earlier this year and following a review of my products (which he instigated) saved me >£75 per month, I’m a very happy client
We used Drewberry to source medical cover for our new company. They were clear, concise, cost-effective and polite. They advised us well and followed through on instructions.
very responsive and worked with us to find the right level of insurance for us.
I was really pleased with the guidance & support I received from Joseph Toft at Drewberry in sorting out our Company Private Healthcare scheme.
There was quite a bit of leg work initially as we went from just wanting a policy to cover the Directors to then rolling out across the whole Company as it was more cost effective. Joseph was very helpful and did everything he could to ensure we got what we needed at a reasonable cost.
The policy was set up within a month of my initial enquiry and we would highly recommend Joseph and Drewberry to anyone looking to take out any type of Healthcare or Insurance policies.
Michael explained everything with patience and clarity and tackled challenges posed by current national circumstances with calm perseverance and great positivity. Thank you!
My experience with Drewbury Ins. was very good. I found Oliver and Anne Marie very pleasant and polite. Everything was explained to me in a manner that was easy to understand.
I searched there website for quotes and was called back by Sam, who was very helpful and responsive. He knew his stuff and helped me get a good deal.
Great service and good perseverance throughout the pandemic period. Took much longer to set up the new policy than it should have done, but this was not down to the adviser Christopher, who continued to push things through and close it out eventually. Thank you Christopher.
A great experience, knowledgable staff and expert service.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,949 reviews