Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Smantha provided an excellent service providing initial and additional quotes to meet our needs. Then when we had to complete the application, this was very easily completed on the telephone. I would definitely recommend to others.
Christopher has been amazing throughout this whole process. I was initially knocked back and he encouraged me to appeal the decision which worked. I'm glad he was on board or I would have given up.
Oliver was very professional and worked efficiently to provide and finalise my policy. Very happy with service
Smooth communication with fast and accurate responses!
I worked with Martyn from Drewberry to look at commencing some insurance for our organisation. Martyn was extremely knowledgeable in the field and provided me with different schemes to ensure that we implemented the right one for us. He was very diligent and responsive. I would highly recommend Drewberry and am appreciative of their support.
Daniele is a pleasure to work with, prompt with replies, and made the changeover to a new provided seamless!
Matthew was always on time when we had scheduled calls and understood when i had to keep them short to allow other work committments. Good and honest advice was given and expectations were set in advance of any quotes coming through. Would recommend to friends and family.
Our representative at Deewberrg Martyn Coates has been exceptional. We have taken far longer than anticipated in completing our applications and he has been patient and provided the very best care and service. The overall advice and options from Drewberry has also been excellent - I have had impartial accurate options presented to me and I felt informed and clear in my decision to take the various services. I wouldn’t hesitate to return and recommend
Patient and thorough, Christopher provided a great service.
Very efficient, friendly and extremely pofessional.
Drewberry provided an excellent service. They were really helpful from the initial call to finalising the policies we needed. Great service.
Helpful, prompt, knowledgeabe and easily contactable. Really made the entire process as easy and smooth as possible. I had one point of contact that I could get in touch with directly via phone or email. Replies came back promptly and questions were answered directly and clearly.
Christopher has been great from start to finish. He has really helped us sorting out my husband’s income insurance, and made sure it was tailored so that it worked well for us.
Danielle has been extremely helpful and patient throughout the whole process. We now have a very competitive policy in place and we couldn’t be happier. Thanks again!
Outstanding, efficient and professional service. Thank you
Danielle at Drewberry Insurance was was Superb in every way. Danielle made the process of obtaining our corporate health insurance a breeze. She returned calls immediately, explained everything clearly and was extremely thorough in providing us with the precise cover required. She was a refreshing change from the usual.
Understand my needs and were helpful all through the process
Very pleased with the service received from joe. I was of the impression that given our age ( mid 50’s) private health insurance was going to be really expensive, however joe got us some excellent quotes and made the whole process really simple. We now have a great plan in place at a price I didn’t think was possible. Many thanks Joe
I recently took out income protection via Drewberry and found the process with very smooth and easy. Christopher talked me through the process and reviewed many different options with me to help we decide which plan would be best for me. I liked the fact that the consultations happened when I was available as opposed to be constantly pressured to make a decision quickly! A great team to help you through income protection overall
Absolutely excellent is all I can say. Extremely helpfully and clear understanding from start to finish. Able to help with all questions throughout the process. Highly recommend!
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,180 reviews