Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Fast efficient and helpful service
Everyone was super helpful in getting us set up with our new Health Insurance provider, initially helping us choose the best option for our needs. They provided the best customer service answering any queries we had.
Informative and efficient, a pleasure to do business with!
I had a great experience with Drewberry. Right from the start, Joe was very helpful and articulate in answering my many questions and helping me make the right choice. I would definitely recommend them to any other small business owners!
Excellent service, and very helpful when I had questions.
I was very pleased with the service received. I just rang in to notify a change in my circumstances from which I knew that my policy would be changed. Samantha was very knowledgeable about the different products and because of this I was able to save money. When it came to the second part of the process the service provided by Anne-Marie was also excellent and attentive. Overall, every step was explained clearly and it was very time efficient.
Always invaluable support, professional and trust worthy
Josh was very helpful and knowledgable. Process was thorough but swift. Very happy with the service.
Josh was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable in helping me get my Life Insurance set up. Would highly recommend.
The guys were really helpful and took the hassle out of setting up a number of Group policies for us, would recommend.
Setting up a group life insurance policy seemed like a daunting prospect but Drewberry made it simple. The assigned consultant (Martyn Coates) was always at hand to answer questions and guide us patiently through the entire process. Highly recommend their services!
great job from Nadeem and the guys at Drewberry. They make decisions very easy and also show great initiative when you are busy and don't have much time.
Josh has been extremely helpful and answered all of our many questions very quickly and in a way which was easy to understand to those not familiar with the terminology. I would definitely recommend him and his colleagues at Drewberry if you are looking for insurance advice.
Great service from a very professional team. A special thank you to Samantha Haffenden-Angear who listened to what I wanted, and found that solution.
Overall we are really pleased with Drewberry.

Great service, the team is always happy to help answer our queries.
Great service from start to finish.

Mike helped me arrange income protection insurance and provided information and recommendations for critical illness cover.

Painless process, great communication and crystal-clear information in the form of summary reports that were easy to digest for a ‘newbie’ in the insurance market.

Mike’s recommendations were transparent and unbiased, no pushy selling and the wealth of information shared provides a much greater service and confidence compared to going it alone.

I would recommend and use Drewberry again.
Joe has been very efficient and helpful in setting up as well as follow up the insurance policy including the free 2 month offer. Will highly recommend the service.
Christopher Barnard - an Independent Protection Expert at Drewberry was extremely helpful in my search for income insurance. My case was complicated to manage due to my health history. However Christopher was very patient and communicative and the organisation as a whole was able to reach an agreement with an insurer - which also involved communications with the NHS - not easy at this time. As a small business owner it is very important to me to have this insurance so I really appreciated the assistance. I felt that the whole process valued my case highly - although I am not a big customer - and despite the fact that it was quite complicated to organise. Many thanks to Drewberry and to Cristopher.
I had a great experience with Drewberry, they have a lot of knowledge and expertise with life insurance and income protection and were able to advise me and arrange suitable products. Highly recommend.
Great service kept me informed and easy to do
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,875 reviews