Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Working with Drewberry was really a fantastic experience. Particularly, shout-out to Josh Martin, who takes very good care of my case. I have been well informed about the options, processes and professional advices. I always got timely and meaningful response whenever I have questions or doubts.
Always wonderful to work with!
The whole Drewberry process is excellent from first contact, through to discussing options, reviewing quotations and conducting medical checks to being informed of a successful outcome. Thoroughly recommend - email / telephone contact and five star review.
Very respectful and informed us on all information needed regarding the policy
I've given three star ( acceptable) feedback but I do need you to know that you very nearly lost my business. As I hadn't received a reply to follow up my queries, I went to another broker. I was later told by Drewberry that my emails had ended up as 'spam'. The only reason I ended up remaining with Drewberry is because I was offered two months free insurance. I'm sorry not to have been able to provide a glowing report. Maybe next year?
We are glad to use Drewberry services, their agent is always available to clear any doubt. They value their customers :)
Martyn was very patient and diligent throughout the time that we were working on the policy. We made several changes to our initial brief and these were all dealt with quickly and effectively
I had a wonderful experience working with Paige at Drewberry. She did an excellent job finding me the most suitable insurance and being patient while I made up my mind. I did not receive constant phone calls to rush me into making a decision.
Drewberry have continued to be helpful over the year. All questions and queries have been answered promptly. If my usual contact has not been available then a colleague has assisted who had been equally knowledgeable and professional. I have had occasion to recommend Drewberry to other organisations seeking to set up a range of group benefits and have been pleased recommend their approach most highly.
Drewberry have continued to be helpful throughout the year. All technical issues were responded to promptly and assistance has been forthcoming. If my usual contact was unavailable other staff members were knowledgeable, helpful and courteous, messages were passed on and questions queries soon answered. I have had occasion to recommend unreservedly Drewberry to other organisations looking to roll out a range of staff benefits.
The entire process was easy and Martyn was brilliant from start to the end of the process and we can't thank him enough. The service we have received from the initial quote to onboarding was smooth, Martyn was there to answer any queries and supported us throughout the process.
Come across and somewhat unprofessional. I had informed the advisor that I already being advised by my broker RE Life protection but was doing my due diligence and doing some research/comparing offers. After not replying to an email and not answering a call the advisor went on to say "Please bear in mind if you have placed the business with your current broker, you have gone with somebody who didn't do their job" which I found rather unprofessional.
Drewberry have been very professional and helpful throughout the process of finding the best life insurance policy for my company. Nothing was a problem to them and they always came back to me in a timely manner. I would certainly recommend them.
Thank you Josh for all of your help. All of the information provided was clear and easy to understand. I felt under no obligation to buy, which made it easier to think about what I wanted and needed. Super efficient. Thanks again!
Great service; highly professional; excellent customer care after the policy is put in place.
Excellent professional service in switching our group life insurance policy to a better one. Many thanks
Good price and good benefits. Hopefully we don't get to use the insurance policy.
I find the team very supportive. Always fast to respond to requests and extremely knowledgeable of the current market. Thank you for your time Nadeem and James.
Joseph was extremely helpful in sorting out our health insurance renewal, trying to find us a better deal, which he succeeded in doing. He was very easy to deal with, quick to respond and very pleasant and professional throughout.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,091 reviews