Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

documents delivered on-time
customer service
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Excellent service cannot fault
Josh was quick to find a policy to suit me and kept me in the loop at all stages. Excellent service from start to finish and I will be recommending Drewberry to my colleagues. Thanks Josh
Very friendly and professional
My advisor for health insurance was Joseph. He was professional, thorough, very knowledgeable and, above all, extremely patient. I can happily recommend Drewberry.
Sophie was excellent and experienced in sorting my income protection, sorted it to match my individual skills and needs. Happy.
I needed to take out income protection, found Drewberry to provide the cover, Sophie was excellent, very thorough and kept me informed, they work on your personal circumstances in what you can afford and what job you do. Happy, Douglas age 44.
Very supportive and kept me well informed.
I found my advisor to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We spent plenty of time exploring the options and getting the right cover in place. Overall, a very positive experience.
Efficient, knowledgeable and cost competitive.
Very friendly, very helpful!
I was provided with excellent, fast and very honest advice. James, the consultant who spoke to me was high professional and at all times had my interests in mind. I am very impressed by the service and focus and support.
We were offered a significant number of coverage alternatives in a clear, structured format. Drewberry displayed very good content understanding and explanation of policy pro's/con's.
Fantastic Service
Received a professional and clear service. Everything was explained well.
Great advice and service. Friendly, personal and proactive help in arranging an income protection policy for me.
Helpful advice. Agent seemed genuine and patient throughout the process - though he was a little rushed seemed as if he had other things to do. Otherwise fairly decent quotes and helped ensure key issues were covered.
So easy to deal with. Rauri took time to explain his recommendations to me about an Income Protection policy and answer any questions I had about them. Would highly recommend!
Suggested several cheaper providers than our current one and once we had chosen the one we wanted, moved us over to them quickly and efficiently.
Despite the fact that I have little knowledge on Private health Insurance, Joseph Toft was really helpful in helping me understand the various options available and eventually decide on the insurance policy that best suits me. I Highly recommend!
Life insurance, quick easy and we’re very helpful
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,502 reviews