Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Great service
Drewberry have dealt with our applications and questions quickly and professionally. Would not hesitate to recommend them.
Very helpful, transparent, and quick to set up our insurance. Thanks for your help.
Paige was ver good at explaining and setting up my health insurance. highly recommended
Sam did a great job finding me cover. The whole process was really smooth.
Danielle Hines is a super-efficient administrator of our company scheme - so friendly, timely and helpful. Delighted with the professional service and the additional information and assistance provided at no extra cost. Thank you very much.
Very supportive not only through the renewals process but also throughout the year
Was pleased with the customer service of both Martyn and Florence
Samantha was extremely knowledgable and patient throughout the whole process, explaining everything clearly and concisely. I would highly recommend Samantha and Drewberry.
Advisor was very clear and precise about the pros and cons on my policy.
Great service from Rauri! Made the whole process easy and quick!
Quick and easy renewal process which was done online, with someone on hand to answer any questions.
Honest advice and very helpful
Great service - provided options and recommendation and set up the policy quickly.
Josh was knowledgeable and went out of his way to help. Having listened to my needs, he summarised the options available and worked to search for the best policy for me. Drewberry made the whole process hassle free, with little effort required on my part. Professional service and with attention to detail. They will also review my policy to ensure I have the best package in the future.
Paige was very helpful when setting up private health insurance and she answered all my questions very patiently. I would thoroughly recommend Drewberry from my experience.
On the case for me
Excellent advice, support and communication from Rauri whilst looking for a new Income Protection cover. Couldn't have asked for more.
I have been advised on a number of policies over the past 18 months by Samantha Haffenden-Angear. Samantha is the consummate professional, guiding and advising as necessary, and taking the time to explain the nuances or potential downsides to a particular course of direction that I have asked about, without any forcefulness or irritation. She has willingly provided numerous policy illustrations in order to find the best fit for my needs and has acted upon any instructions that I've given. Samantha has all in been a pleasure to deal with and I don't hesitate to give her service five stars. I should also add that other personnel within Drewberry who I've engaged with on occasion have likewise been professional in their approach, and thus I recommend the firm, from my experiences anyway, as one to conduct business with.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,091 reviews