Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
The service received was very good. Each step was explained and all of the small print was advised as required. I would recommend using Drewberry!
Exceptional service, knowledgeable, friendly and extremely efficient
Nadeem and the team were supper helpful. I reached out to a few companies for quotes and Nadeem came back with competitive quotes the same day. The team coped with my multiple changes and they completed all the paperwork. Would highly recommend.
Always a great service from Drewberry. Our business uses them for a number of services and are grateful for solid advise provided by a knowledgeable team.
Great support and advise in securing the policy.
Excellent service - helped me to navigate a complicated process and took me through the process step by step. Highly recommend them for the self employed
Excellent communication, understanding, flexibility!!! Fantastic service overall!
Josh Martin from Drewberry was fantastic. He sorted me out with Loss of Income Insurance even though I have a very complicated employment situation. He put a lot of time and effort into my situation even when it looked unlikely to work out. Very good service and certainly will be recommending to friends, family and colleagues alike. Look no further if you want excellent customer service and ultimately an end result!
Dewberry understood and met my needs with ease and efficiency. My policy was set up in less than a week. Overall a great firm, who are extremely professional and passionate about ensuring their clients requirements are fully met.
The team at Drewberry were prompt in getting back to me and extremely helpful in helping me to determine the right policy for my circumstances. I would highly recommend!
test case BB
I was helped by Samantha to get me a good deal for my current and future needs. And I was guided through the whole process with regular contacts and updates to help me acquire this policy. I would very much highly recommend her for her expertise going forward.
They really are a great company to work with, if you want all the best advice and a 'done for you' service I cannot fault them. Really impressed once again. Oliver spent time going through every detail to help.
Josh and the Drewberry's team are alwayes very effecient and helpful . I trust their advice .
I found Christopher Barnard from Drewberry to be an extremely helpful, courteous and professional broker who found me the best deal for my insurance needs. He also called me bang on time when we spoke on the phone and he chased up the progress of my policy and kept me informed throughout. I would thoroughly recommend Chris and also Drewberry for anyone wishing to find the best insurance policy for them.
We have used Drewberry now for a few years to enhance our employee benefits package. They are always extremely professional, efficient and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Nadeem provides different options and recommendations for us to review tailored to our requirements and keeps me fully updated throughout the process. Excellent service from start to finish, thanks to Nadeem and the team at Drewberry.
Drewberry provided several options as well as detailed insights into the cover to enable us in making the best decision.
Very good professional service. Really helped me get the piece of mind with the correct cover. Honestly thank you
A nice simple and straight forward renewal process, thanks.
Martyn & Joseph both were great, looked after my needs and made the process painless from start to finish. Highly recommended.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,180 reviews