Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
They are great and instant with any queries i may have .
Efficient
Excellent service, great communication and highly professional.
Jake was very helpful in setting up my income protection insurance. I would recommend Drewberry.
Good, courteous, efficient service. Can't fault it.
Joe and the Drewberry team were most helpful in making this choice, and the complexity of underwriting, very clear. Good working with this excellent broker.
Both Chris and Anne-Marie were helpful and professional throughout. Thank you.
Both Chris and Anne-Marie were helpful and professional throughout. Thank you.
Very efficient service given these difficult time.
Christopher was superb. Shame about the premium but can't fault him one bit. Excellent.
Needed to transfer my pension from one company to another and thanks to Sam it went through very smoothly, also like to mention Casey who kept me informed throughout the transaction they were both very helpful, would highly recommend.
Excellent and honest they have done brilliantly for me , unfortunately I had to make a claim due to a accident but couldn’t of wished for a better service Josh was great with me , couldn’t recommend him more highly very friendly and helpful
I dealt with Sam at this company. His advice to use a trust through my company was excellent. Something I hadn't considered and was also tax efficient.
Very clear and friendly advise
Very responsive and professional. Got us a fantastic result in the current circumstances, really pleased. Thank you.
Absolutely brilliant personalised service, took time to explain everything so that I fully understood what I was signing-up for. Highly recommended.
Excellent job by Drewberry team. Would highly recommend. They took all the pain away from purchasing an insurance product.
Jake was excellent and very knowledgeable.
Meant to give a 5 star review!
I had a great experience with Josh and others in the Drewberry team. They were professional throughout the process and easily contactable when I had queries. I was kept up to date which I appreciated. They made the process quite straightforward and I am happy with the service I received. I would recommend them!
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,717 reviews