Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Martin at Drewberry has been so helpful from the start to finish of finding us the best Company cover at a competitive price. He was very knowledgeable and could answer all my questions, making this a very straightforward and smooth experience.
Very quick response, professional, good advice, clear information and very good offer at the end. I can highly recommend Matthew
Mathew was very professional and polite. He did a great job and found a fantastic offer for me thank you Dean Midgley
Samantha took the time to carefully review my existing income protection policy, ensuring my premiums were correct for the level of cover required. She very professionally explained the changes and took note of all my queries, thoroughly explaining my cover options. I have and will continue to recommend Samantha and Drewberry to my colleagues for their excellent service and knowledge.
Gina , has been a star , very helpful always communicating and gives good imformation and explains things well
Very prompt at responding to queries and a smooth process. Will use again.
Excellent and informed advice and assistance from Samantha and Johanna with setting up loss of income protection
Professional and efficient, quickly resulted in a policy in place at the right price in under 48hrs. Thanks
I found my advisor so helpful and got a great insurance policy. Thanks so much.
Excellent service. Matthew Brown was a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks
My life insurance cover was arranged by Christopher Barnard at Drewberry. They got me a good policy that suited my needs, and sorted everything out efficiently and professionally.
I had a large portfolio of complex mixed investment and pension funds accumulated over 30 years employed in professional city and financial service in house practice. In the year before my retirement, Drewberry pensions advisor, Neil Adams - steered me through regulatory, tax and investment choices arising from this portfolio with an impressive depth of knowledge and contemporary trends leaving me with a a pension make over that provides for my needs today and can be flexible in the future. I've been retired since the pandemic began, but thanks to the expertise of the Drewberry pensions team, I feel I am in a strong and clear financial path position. I have since transferred everything to the oversight of Drewberry because I trust the technical advice, enjoy the personal service, and am impressed with the overall results.
I used them to help with an unusual life assurance requirement, they were excellent. Very quick response times and sound advice. I would not hesitate to use them again.
Fantastic service. Drewberry always go above and beyond and I wouldn’t use anybody else.
Excellent services from Sam
Drewberry was very professional and proactive in finding us plans as per our requirement
Christopher at Drewberry made the daunting task of arranging Executive Income Protection simple and straightforward. He took the the time to explain the different elements and considerations.
Rauri did a great job setting up my insurance . Thanks for your help .
Very efficient and knowledgeable!
Martyn was great, very patient with all of my questions, responded quickly and made everything so simple! I would recommend Drewberry.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,215 reviews