Doxzoo Online Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doxzoo Online Printing
Read Doxzoo Online Printing Reviews

About Doxzoo Online Printing:

Bring documents to life with Doxzoo - your online document printing service. We can print, bind & deliver your documents in as little as 1 day. Happy printing!

Tell us how Doxzoo Online Printing made you happy
Quick service, reasonably priced and great quality. Highly recommended.
So Quick, easy and inexpensive
As always, excellent quality and delivered when I requested. Can’t ask for more.
Doxzoo definitely cover all of our companies needs!
Exactly how I expected ! Deliver experience was great too! :)
I'm very happy with how my order turned it. it reach me in Canada very quickly. I recommond everyone to use this company.
Fast and flexible
Doxzoo was very easy to use. I uploaded a pdf document which included photographs and was very happy with the resulting book. Seven copies were delivered within 10days.
Good but sometimes not great, had a few issues in the past with my artwork being off centred (I guess they’re trimmed to size?) rendering them unusable. Also corners have been bent from being sent it softback regular envelopes.

Pricing can be odd sometimes too? One A4 sheet makes the postage £1.60 + £5 minimum order, then if I add a single A6 postcard postage shoots up to £4.60 + £5 which makes it extremely expensive for 2 pieces of paper.

I wouldn’t use them for regular orders BUT when my order arrives and the images are centred the quality is always good.
Hello Ell,

Thanks for the review. If you have any issues with your orders then please do not hesitate to contact on live chat. Our customer service team will be happy to help you.

Doxzoo team.
I ordered 5 A5 to sell 5 prints. 3 of them came damaged. The printed is really good and the paper soft as described but the delivery service is poor. I’ll need to print them again
Hello Carmen,

We are sorry to hear this, please send us a message on live chat with your order number and photos, we can then look into this for you.

Doxzoo Team
Delighted with the printing of my family story. So are the rest of the family. I was very nervous when I sent it off and before it arrived in case I had made a mistake. (Which I hadn't!) I had a chat with, I think, Lucy, who was helpful. Is it possible that someone can review what has been done (while on helpline) to make absolutely sure one doesn't end up with blank pages or cover? Not complaining - but it would be reassuring. Order took 7 and 8 working days (6 different addresses.)
Disappointed with this service
Hi Zlata,

We are sorry to hear this. If there is anything we can do to help you with a particular issue then please message us on live chat.

Doxzoo Team
Perfect service and affordable. So pleased with my order. I was looking for quality printing on quality paper and that's exactly what i got. Thank you.
Sent only one of the prints out of two and didnt trim to the size that was specified. Really annoying.

Was quick though.
Hello Chris,

We are sorry to hear this. Please contact us on live chat with your order number and photos of the trimming issue, we can then look into this for you.

Doxzoo Team.
Fast, efficient, helpful service of really great products - its all so easy!
Perfect job! Exactly what I wanted and envisioned! Very pleased with your service & professionalism.
Great printing and if you have a little patience free delivery.
Very good quality paper and very cheap for what it is. Well done :)
Very good quality, received the print on time
Prompt and good quality prints at a good price.
Nice. The delivery time should be shortened.
Doxzoo Online Printing is rated 4.69 based on 5,128 reviews