Doxzoo Online Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doxzoo Online Printing
Read Doxzoo Online Printing Reviews

About Doxzoo Online Printing:

Bring documents to life with Doxzoo - your online document printing service. We can print, bind & deliver your documents in as little as 1 day. Happy printing!

Tell us how Doxzoo Online Printing made you happy
Very good service from Doxzoo as always
Very pleased with my experience and print quality. The quality of print is just gorgeous. So far I have found them the best value for money for quality the choice of paper offered.
Doxzoo Online Printing 5 star review on 26th January 2021
I ordered a binded notepad and glued notepad. When they arrived the binded note pad, front and back cover were cut shorter than the lined pages so the lined pages were hanging over the edge of the covers and were visible when the note book was closed. The glued notepads had the same issue and also had glue down the sides of the note pad. Although this was very frustrating, I understand things like this can happen so i raised a complaint via the live chat and spoken to someone called Lucy. I stressed the importance of needing the reprints to be delivered with next day delivery as I needed these products ahead of a meeting. I found Lucy to have an attitude and made me feel as if my custom wasn't valued, guilty for raising my dissatisfaction and as if i was in the wrong expecting the best possible outcome which to me was ensuring the reprints are sent out to me next day delivery. Very skeptical about the reprint as the attitude if the customer service advisor has made me believe the whole company has a don't care attitude hence why the printing was so awful.
Hi Patrice,

Thank you for your review.

We have taken a look into this for you and see that customer services has arranged for your order to be reprinted as well as an upgrade of delivery to courier to ensure it arrives Thursday (confirmed to you via live chat).
We are sorry that it cannot dispatch any sooner than this but as explained glued pads require drying time and therefore cannot dispatch any quicker.

If there is anything else we can help you with then please let us know.

Best wishes,

Doxzoo Team
Brilliant! Easy, fast and everything we need to save time for our business printing. Will definitely use again.
I use Doxzoo for all things printed! And honestly I cannot fault them, everything is amazing quality. Have recommended to all my friends and family!
Really good quality prints. Dispatched quickly.
Please with the order. Quality is excellent - the typeface was clearer than the computer screen version and easy to read. Paper is good quality and binding professional.
Super fast and great quality. Thank you Dozxoo team!
I ordered 5-6 different documents, and requested 3 copies of each just to be on the safe side. Unfortunately I received 4 copies of one document and only 1 copy of another one, it was quite disappointing, especially considering the price.
Hello Joe, I am sorry to hear that your item did not arrive as expected. I am afraid we have no record of you getting in touch with us to report it. Drop us a message on our livechat and we would be happy to resolve. We provide a satisfaction guarantee on all our printing so if your order is not as promised we will always put things right.
All as expected, fast and great quality paper. Just what I needed!
The first time I’ve published anything and it was so easy! Absolutely delighted with the end product and will definitely be using Doxzoo again. Also great pricing and swift processing. I’m very happy with the product and the 5 star service.
Brilliant service as always. Had a small issue but that was quickly rectified and sent out. Would 100% recommend
Excellent quality products, equally good customer service and extremely good value.
Really impressed with the quality of printing. I ordered one copy to test quality and I was not disappointed at all. Also, I got sent an extra copy? Not sure why but never a bad thing. Highly recommend this service and can't wait to order again!
Doxzoo Online Printing 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Brilliant print quality
I haven’t received the item yet :(
Hello Donna, I am sorry your royal mail delivery has not arrived yet. Unfortunately royal mail deliveries are not trackable as mentioned at checkout and there are localised delays at some local sorting offices . The only guaranteed next day service is via courier.
We dont have a record of you getting in touch so drop us a message on live chat and we will aim to put things right.
As always, great quality and on time :)
Very good service.
Amazing quality and a great price!
Easy to use website and prices second to none.
Doxzoo Online Printing is rated 4.69 based on 5,327 reviews