Doxzoo Online Printing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Doxzoo Online Printing

About Doxzoo Online Printing: Online document printing & binding service - fast, easy, 24/7 printing delivered directly to your door. Register, upload & save 20% on your first order. Plus free UK courier delivery when you spend £25. Happy printing!

sales@doxzoo.com

Doxzoo Ltd, Lincoln Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

How would you rate Doxzoo Online Printing ?

Janet
"I deal with printers a lot in my day job so when my husband finished his first novel I was the one to sort out the printing. I found you on line and liked the sound of you plus very good prices and a range of sizes, so perfect for what we wanted. Thank you so much for supplying a brilliant job, well printed and a speedy service. Would love to use you again but John is only on chapter 2 of his next in the trilogy! Will keep your deets to hand and look forward to doing business with you again in the not too distant future. Janet"
Stefan
"I'm beyond satisfied - I made a revision to my cover design for this order and emailed it to the support team. The books I received had my revised cover and were delivered on the original delivery date, no questions asked. The books themselves were very high quality and the matte paper was excellent. It gave a very premium feel to the finished product. I'll definitely be ordering again!"
Margarita
"PERFECT!!!"
"Great quality product and fast delivery. Good price too. Recommended."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Pleased with the finished article. It’s as I expected. The preview function when doing the order was fiddly though. It didn’t work on Safari, even though all my plugins are up to date. Had to use Chrome. Also not too pleased that you covered my documents in bubble wrap. Totally unnecessary and non-recyclable. What a shame for the environment."
"Pleased with the fast turnaround and quality of print."
"Combined my shipping costs after I foolishly didn’t combine the orders my end. Very helpful."
"Excellent value for money, good quality and fast delivery!"
"Absolutely brilliant - helpful and quick response to my questions, excellent quality print and binding, and all at a very good price. And quick! Can't ask for more."
"Everything. Smooth interface, nice price - nice is not good thought :) ; quick delivery to Luxembourg"
"Had an issue with my first print, but they were very happy to reprint it and that one came out perfect - very little hassle and very friendly staff. Would definitely recommend!"
"Everything went perfectly. It was easy to find out the information I needed (e.g. pricing, logistics etc), I had good customer service on the phone, and all the documents arrived printed exactly as I had specified, to a good quality, and on time. I will be using Doxzoo again."
"Convenient ordering process, fantastic quality and prompt delivery."
"Perfect and timely."
"Bespoke planner on brilliant quality paper."
"Great customer service! 10/10"
"Doxzoo has a great platform to upload documents making the ordering process easier than similar providers but better than that their pricing is also very competitive. I use Doxzoo for my small business needs and tend to order every 6 weeks or so. Delivery is reasonable and fast. I recommend!"
"Fast and high quality"
"Excellent service and quality and all at a very reasonable price!"
"Quite good quality"
"great quality and delivered on time."
"It is quick, flexible and pretty good value."
"Doxzoo offered a really good and efficient service. The product was indeed to my satisfaction and although there were a couple of minor flaws in the document I believe this to have been a result of the program used to create it over an actual printing issue (minor font alignment issue). The ordering process was straightforward and the costs of printing very reasonable and indeed clear and with this confidence in mind I look forward to printing more publications in future. Thanks team!"
Doxzoo Online Printing is rated 4.67 based on 2,818 reviews