Doxzoo Online Printing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Doxzoo Online Printing

About Doxzoo Online Printing: Bring documents to life with Doxzoo - your online document printing service. We can print, bind & deliver your documents in as little as 1 day. Register, upload & save 20% on your first order. Plus free UK courier delivery when you spend £25. Happy printing!

Tell us how Doxzoo Online Printing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Susannah W
"Great service! Ace product. Competitive rates. Highly recommended."
Steven G
"This is our second order of the same print book job but unfortunately not satisfactory. Stripes on the rear panel are evident. Should be solid dark purple. Also spine measurement they instructed was way out, hence the red stripe. That has pushed title off-centre. Contacted Doxzoo awaiting response."
Laurent D
"Work very well for printing out my music material. I use your print outs everyday."
"Very satisfied with the quality of the reprint, the photograph shows the Geoneedle at Exmouth which was unveiled by HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS THE PRINCE OF WALES on 3rd October 2002 in celebration of the DORSET AND EAST DEVON COAST WORLD HERITAGE SITE AND THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE JURASSIC COAST"
"Great service and good value for money"
"Perfect prints as always! I use Doxzoo for all of of my print orders and they never disappoint, excellent quality and would highly recommend!"
"Absolutely fantastic from start to finish"
"Received duplicated print quantity and staff wasted a whole day enveloping 600 letters instead of 300. Apparently I was sent "overages"... and was then told it's my responsibility to check. For very large printing orders it's an impossible task to check one by one to spot repeats. Specially when done by different members of staff. Some of our orders are also sent directly to customers... and therefore we would never know double were sent until we got the postage bill. How can we trust the order will be correct? Not happy."
Hi Lulu,

As advised via live chat today, we are sorry that you were sent extra copies.

From time to time, overages are printed. Instead of disposing of these extras, it makes sense to pass these to the customer free of charge.

In this instance, you were sent 600 sheets of paper instead of 300 sheets of paper. We are sorry that you did not notice the extras until you'd already mailed them.

We do advise that customers check the document specification, quality and quantity upon immediate receipt of the order, so please do so in future.

Best wishes,
Doxzoo Team
"This was the first time that I have used an "online" printer and despite initial misgivings and the web site being less than intuitive, the finished job met my requirements and was delivered in packaging that protected the contents very well."
"Great quality and plan to use again in the near future!"
"Very happy with the product."
"Thank you great service"
"Second time using Doxzoo and second great product. Exactly as expected."
"The online chat adviser was very helpful and guided me through the whole process and I was pleased with the results."
"I was teaching this weekend and needed my order in a hurry. DoxZoo got my order out double quick from two offices so that everything was with me on time. The quality was the highest, as always, and very competitevely priced. Thank you so much DoxZoo."
"Really impressed with the quality and speed of service."
"I am pleased with the quality of the documents I received - speed of delivery was good aswell."
"The printing quality and paper is good. I like the service"
"I needed 120 brochures super quick but they had to be premium quality. Fantastic service and the clients were thrilled. Fast turnaround and great quality, I loved it, thank you."
"Really good quality art prints, I was suprised at how good the quality was for the price. Turnaround and delivery within 2 days from order"
"Easy, fast and perfectly executed."
"I've used Doxzoo before in the past, and when my client needed flyers done quickly, I thought of Doxzoo because the ordering process online is quick, simple and easy to use, and very clear. Best of all, turnaround is super quick if you don't mind paying a bit extra. I highly recommend Doxzoo and have done so to friends who also have had positive results. Thank you!"
"Good quality print and options - but only alerted to problems on file the day before deadline. Would rather the job got checked and approved on submitting."
Hi Lulu,

Thank you for your review and recent order.

We are sorry for the late notice. Your artwork passed the studio checks which took place immediately after ordering. However issues came to light when it was sent to print and the machine was unable to process it.

Thank you for resupplying the files at a smaller size. We're pleased to hear that the prints were good quality.

Look forward to printing for you again soon.

Best wishes,