Doxzoo Online Printing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Doxzoo Online Printing

About Doxzoo Online Printing: Bring documents to life with Doxzoo - your online document printing service. We can print, bind & deliver your documents in as little as 1 day. Register, upload & save 20% on your first order. Plus free UK courier delivery when you spend £25. Happy printing!

Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate Doxzoo Online Printing ?

Laurent D
"Work very well for printing out my music material. I use your print outs everyday."
Hazel M
"Extremely happy with my first order. I will be using your services a lot more often for my creative stuff :-)"
"I have found Doxzoo to be extremely efficient and professional. The books are of high quality. In the rare instance when something goes wrong they are very quick to put it right. I cannot recommend them highly enough. This is the second time I've used Doxzoo to print family history books. 12 books printed and delivered in just over a week. An error affected 5 of the books. On contacting Doxzoo, the error was assessed and a reprint of the faulty books was done. These were delivered within 5 days. Well done Doxzoo."
"Excellent customer Service"
"always exactly how i want it :)"
"I find Doxzoo very easy to use and cost effective. Finding them has made my preparation for teaching Mindfulness entirely stress free!"
"So pleased with my Joe Wicks Cycle One book, much easier to refer to in print!"
"Excellent Service and Price. Goods arrived when expected. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and will most certainly use Doxzoo again."
"Excellent work!"
"Prompt delivery. Fantastic quality"
"Once again, excellent prompt service and quality printing."
"Good quality printing at a reasonable price."
"Great service; good quality and quick delivery"
"Great stuff, really handy and produced a good looking document even at the cheapest settings. Brilliant idea and I'll be using it again very soon."
"Product arrived in perfect condition and exactly as specified. We needed it printed quickly due to time restraints and the product arrived on the exact day that was stated. Will be using again and have recommended to many friends."
"I'd ordered the wrong thing - but the team at Doxzoo spotted it and helped me amend my order (to a cheaper option too!). Apart from the fact that they use my least favourite courier firm their service is great."
"I had my order confirmed for delivery on 11th September (for my event on 17th) & it did not arrive so I got on to live chat with their team - to only get told that 1st class delivery can't be predicted and they can't help. Shame because I paid for something well in advance for an event, today and I don't have the materials. Do not rely on them for your business marketing needs, I will never use them again."
Hi Bhumika,

Thanks for your review and recent order.

As advised on the phone this morning and via Live Chat last week, we do advise that all Royal Mail delivery dates are estimated and non-trackable. The estimated nature of this service is echoed throughout the checkout process and on your dispatch email. We do also recommend courier delivery is chosen for urgent orders with deadlines.

----

Your order dispatch email reads:

"Royal Mail 1st Class delivery dates are estimated, not trackable and may be subject to local postal delays.

Please allow 1 week (5 delivery days) for delivery before contacting us."

----

We are sorry to hear that Royal Mail have failed to deliver in a timely fashion on this occasion. We will refund the order in full following your call and message today. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by the Royal Mail delay.

Best wishes,

Doxzoo Team
"very pleased with the print"
"I needed a booklet printing in 2 days for a colleague that was leaving. I uploaded the PDFs that I'd just made on Word... no specific app or programme... and the text and photos came out beautifully. Great quality, decent price, no issues with delivery. I'll definitely be using you again."
"Swift and quality!"
"Just what I wanted."
"When my order first arrived, things weren't quite as expected. I contacted Doxzoo via live chat to get things sorted. They were so helpful and got a new copy out to me really quickly. Impressed with the end result, and super impressed with the customer service :)"
"Very professional service and fantastic document qualities"
Doxzoo Online Printing is rated 4.68 based on 3,158 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!