Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
Lovely tea but sometimes the tea bags are weak. Fast delivery and the large, bulk bags are good value.
Only 4 stars as have not tried it yet, but delivery was on time. Will try to give a later review when we get round to using it. Have to finish other stock before changing over.
I haven't tried the Lemon and Ginger tea yet, but was a bit less than impressed by the Forest Foray - I thought the flavours were a bit wishy washy.
Amazing flavour
Yea bags of choice for my wife liking the Earl greys the sunshine blend and the decaf ones. Good price as well for nice cup of tea
I drink fruit infusions, I like the variety and hope you bring back the rhubarb one
I haven't tried my Earl Grey purchase yet, the sunshine blend is good ! I like unbleached t-bags, so usually buy Clipper organic.
Very good Earl grey
Great service thanks
First tried this down in Dorset it’s a lovely sweet tea
Love the tea and would like to source it closer to home as the postage was almost the same as the cost of the tea and we didn’t want anything else at the time so had to pay it. Received an email, after I had put the order in, offering free postage! Too late.
First introduced to this when I went on holiday to Dorset. Since then it's the only tea myself and my family drink. Mail order is a godsend as I live in the Midlands.
Dorset tea is the best So happy we can buy online
Perfect tea!
Quick delivery, excellent product!
Love the tea! Love the lack of plastic wrap around the box. Please, please, please don’t let yourself down by loading the delivery box in plastic polystyrene. Surely the use of paper or a smaller cardboard box would be kinder to the environment...!? *constructive thoughts Rich
Dorset Tea 4 star review on 21st October 2020
I love Dorset Tea and great that you do not have plastic in your Teabags anymore, but I have knocked one star off as the bag of 1,100 teabags was packed in a box for shipping which was full of Polystyrene Packing Peanuts.
Love the ginger and lemon tea!
Their Cool Camomile tea is one of the best, although I keep calling it "Cool Cucumber" for some reason....
I love the Dorset everyday tea and the Cooling Camomile. I was not so keen on the pyramid breakfast bags. They are far too weak for a mug of tea.
Dorset Tea is rated 4.92 based on 665 reviews