Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
Love this tea company. First used them whilst holidaying in Dorset. Only use Dorset tea now, usually use their mail order service.
I was however very disappointed they stopped doing the green tea as my mum loved it !!!
A lovely, consistant brew of rich and refreshing flavour.
We love Dorset tea, unfortunately it’s not available to buy in any shops near where we live in the Dorset area. I did get emailed the offer of a discount code that wasn’t available when I tried to place an order , I also enquired on their website to find out if I could buy the tea direct from their Ferndown branch but never got a reply which was disappointing.
The tea was for a present and they realy like the camile tea
great tea, great customer service.
Excellent tea, nice packaging. Just wished delery costs to Belgium were lower. Hence 4 and not 5.
Great product as always, being local and supermarket supplies are intermittent, could you please consider selling your range from your fern down unit? I’m sure you have lots of local customers who would welcome this.
We normally by the boxed Dorset tea in Waitrose however a ordered the bulk bags of the website. The boxed tea is full of flavour and is lovely. The bulk bag is weak and lacks flavour. We were disappointed.
Delicious, but think there is less tea in the bags than there used to be so need to use an extra bag per pot
Dorset Tea is rated 4.87 based on 172 reviews