Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
Excellent flavour and great service
Great quality and very smooth delivery.
Love the Ginger and sunshine lemon. Delivery is quick. Great company.
Excellent service. Excellent tea
One of my favourite tea!
Earthy & has depth. A lovely brew
My daughter lives in Dorset and brought some Dorset tea to the frozen north some time ago. It is in my opinion, a superior product. One of the best teas I've tasted.
Still the only tea I really like after quite a few years.
Love Dorset tea, love free postage. At the moment my favourite is ginger and lemon 😊❤️
Brilliant as always
Excellent tea!
A lovely tea with a good aroma. I like drinking unadulterated black tea so the real lavour of the tea comes out.
Best cuppa in the world! I'm enjoying one right now☕
Fab product, got a free sample and had to buy some as they were so nice They taste like what they say, I will definitely buy again
As always, the best tea around.
Loved Dorset Tea ever since our first family holiday to Dorset years ago where our cottage welcome pack had a box of Dorset Tea in it.
I enjoy Foraged Fruits for the depth of flavour
We always buy Dorset tea. Unfortunately recently I accidentally ordered black tea by mistake - I realised my error but despite ringing within 5 minutes, speaking to several different people and being assured the order would be cancelled, then started receiving messages saying it was on its way. Have refused to accept delivery and hoping a refund will follow, but I'm not holding my beath.
Great tea, great service.
A beautiful cup of tea so much better than most well known names of tea .the herbal teas are also superior to other brands,a lovely flavour I will always buy .
Dorset Tea is rated 4.92 based on 887 reviews