Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
Swift delivery of favoured Dorset Tea for holiday cottage guests. Excellent.
Great full flavour. Good value when buying in bulk. Love Dorset tea!
quick easy service lovely tasting tea x
Absolutely love this tea. Tastes better than most rivals.
Great tasting tea, love the sunshine blend.
Surprisingly refreshing for a black tea. The camomile is rather fragrant and delicate. Most definitely my favourite brand. Looking forward to trying out the others
Great Tea!!
Great tasting tea - best I’ve found- very quick delivery online.
A couple of months ago my friend brought me a packet of your black tea back from her holiday in Weymouth. Wow! I had not tasted black tea before but I'm now a total convert yours. Cheers, Brian from Prestwich M25.
Refreshing fruit teas, prompt online delivery
Delicious cup of tea
We love our Dorset Tea, especially the Sunshine Blend and the Mint Tea. For me, the fresh, clean flavours are so refreshing. My first mug of tea in the morning, always served in a special hand-thrown mug from the Pike Place Market in Seattle (what is your favourite mug or cup?), gets me going in the morning. Living in Cumbria, it is not always easy to obtain Dorset Tea (so hats off to Booth's, Ulverston), so the mail-order service is a lifesaver. Wonderful tea, from one wonderful county to another!
Always loved Dorset tea and their products
Delicious! They have a little twist to the other similar teas. They are a cup of smiles, refreshing and tasty.
My favourite green tea 🍵
Great tea with tons of flavour.
I love this tea it’s refreshing & very tasty . I love my cuppa
Ordered the bag of 1100 teabags and they arrived within a couple of days. Great customer service
A perfect cuppa
Delicious tea, great to be able to buy the tea in bulk size and even better when I get an offer 🥰
Dorset Tea is rated 4.92 based on 698 reviews