Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
Dorset tea the best by far… we can’t drink anything else! Great service too
Lovely cuppa! Beat’s all the others hands down, well rounded wonderful tea !!
It's a very good tea, complimented well with the ingredients along with sugar and milk. It's my favourite tea and reminds me of home (from north Dorset). Brilliant don't change it at all you've got it. :)
have tried most varieties. Love them. With this hot weather have been making the iced tea. It is 'lush' and would recommend anyone to make them.
Our favourite tea, have bought the sunshine blend for years now directly from Dorset Tea and have it delivered to our home.
Can't seem to get Dorset Earl Grey tea from Waitrose or Tesco. The on line service was very good and the tea's flavour is very good.
Always makes a tasty pot of tea, we leave bags in a welcome hamper for our holiday home guests as it’s a nice touch for a house in Dorset.
Always great quality tea and friendly service
Excellent tea, excellent price, excellent service. Need I say more ?
I havnt tried it but my partner loves tour tea. Bought it while she was poorly and we were camping in dorset. So have bought more 😊
So easy to order and so fast, best Tea ever!
very tasty tea!
best rea ever
Best tea around
Great tea with a good taste suitable for drinking anytime. Every cup reminds me of Dorset which is a bonus too.
Luv the tea… Hate all the wasted packaging!😳 Why so many packets? Just put all teabags in one big box..?!😱
Great quality Tea with super fast delivery
We only drink Dorset Tea here in London. The tea is wonderful, the ordering is easy and delivery promt. We are very happy customers
Earl grey is my fave
I’m pleased to have discovered Dorset Tea in a recent hotel stay! I’m now enjoying it daily at home, The clear, distinctive bodied flavour is just right and very refreshing! I look forward to every cup! So glad to have discovered this lovely tea!
Dorset Tea is rated 4.9 based on 1,127 reviews