Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
Wonderful tea wonderful service
Excellent service, favourite tea can make a really good strong cuppa. I don’t buy anything else since discovering Dorset tea and very easy to buy on line
I'm a Hampshire guy, so when Is aw Dorset tea I was skeptical. This was about 3 years ago. Now Dorset Tea is my regular go-to Tea.
The best tea ever
I came across Dorset Tea by pure accident , drawn to the bright packing and the wording depicting Dorset - home grown tea, let's give it a try. Wow, best tea I've tasted since childhood , spent at my nan and grandad'so, takes me back and is a happy memory when I drink it. Full flavoured. I've just bought 1100 ! Happy days.
Excellent flavour and the decaffeinated tea tastes as good as the caffeinated which is not the case with other tea producers. Excellent service too
Best tea in the land... Only a few days and I had a lovely brew. Order before you run out and satisfaction is guaranteed...
Excellent service, and web site is easy to use.
Great Tea!
Wanted to order trade for my small cafe to launch a new afternoon Tea offering, was told delivery of £50 would be incurred due to a special van trip. Ordered retail online instead and got free, fast delivery. Very odd way to treat small businesses who want to buy local.

Tea is very good.
Great tea, not to strong on caffeine but great on flavour.

Also our order arrived promptly when we were very short on bags!!
Beautiful flavours especially strawberries and cream
Just love it...nicest tea ever
Great taste, good quality tea and herbal infusions.
We have been drinking Dorset tea since we discovered it on holiday years ago. The tea is divine and makes a great cuppa at any time of day. Big bag of tea bags is amazing value and they are a lovely company to deal with.
Easy to order, quick to deliver, great to drink
Great refreshing cuppa.Always use Dorset tea
Great tea, great service.
Delicious tea! Will be ordering more!
A nice strong cup of tea with real flavour - excellent.
Dorset Tea is rated 4.89 based on 152 reviews