Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
This is one of the best teas we have ever bought very consistent
Arrived quickly, well wrapped. Lovely blend of tea, very refreshing and can be recycled.
Great tea, great service, thank you!
Very good tea, which is priced well and delivery was very prompt.
My absolute favourite breakfast tea. It is pretty good later in the day too! Lovely clean taste
Fantastic product absolutely brilliant in delivering product
Brilliant service and arrived quickly tea is also lovely
Quick service and delivery, lovely tea!!
Excellent tea and good quick service. That's all you need to know.
Very easy to order online and very prompt delivery.
Good taste and reasonable pricing
When Asa stopped stocking Dorset Tea I searched other shops but nobody had it.I have 3 boxes of tea bags I tried but nothing compared to Dorset Tea. Then I found it on line so I am so happy
I buy 5 boxes when there is free postage I can also give it as gifts.
Absolutely love it! So much so that I take samples to anyone I know!!
The best tea on the high street
Excellent service and excellent tea would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys a good quality tea at a reasonable price.
Ever since visiting Lyme Regis on holiday years ago we were always and still are left a hamper of goodies at the cottages that we've stayed at. Always a box of Dorset Tea included which is how we discovered how lovely the tea is!
Excellent tea and online service
I use the Earl Grey teabags and the tea tastes lovely.I have tried Twinings and Taylors of Harrogate but Dorset tea has the best balance.
The best tea i've ever tried....not really strong but not too pappy (Yorkshire for 'weak').
Great website and easy order
Dorset Tea is rated 4.92 based on 662 reviews