Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
Wanted to order trade for my small cafe to launch a new afternoon Tea offering, was told delivery of £50 would be incurred due to a special van trip. Ordered retail online instead and got free, fast delivery. Very odd way to treat small businesses who want to buy local.

Tea is very good.
I love the Dorset lemon tea. I don't rate the delivery time, or the extra expense, when other retailers delivered free, however, I know that you couldn't carry the delivery costs. Which is why I bought more than one box. I'm on the last box now, so will be shopping for more.

I'm also slightly bewildered why you're asking now, 2 months (at least) after I ordered from you.
Dorset Tea is rated 4.86 based on 167 reviews