Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

Dorset Tea 5 star review on 26th September 2020
ALISON SARGEANT
Dorset Tea 4 star review on 21st October 2020
RIch Green
Not usually wowed by tea, but this tea is really, really good
Enjoying our tea! Will definitely buy again
We are very fussy about our tea. It has to be mellow but flavoursome and rich without being overbearing. Dorset Tea ticks the boxes. Very pleased the bags are now biodegradable.
Love these teabags! I chose these because they are biodegradable. We've been using loose tea to be more plastic-free but lacked the convenience of wanting a quick cuppa. Now we found Dorset tea with biodegradable tea bags, we can have a quick cuppa and not worry about damaging the planet so much! Great tea, would certainly reccomend.
Only tea I drink, love it a really tasty cup of tea. Great company too easy to order and comes really quickly. Highly recommend the tea and the company.
We discovered Dorset tea while on holiday in Dorset last year. Their Sunshine blend is excellent with no after taste. My husband calls it a "proper cuppa" and we no longer buy any other brand.
Another ‘lockdown’ survival box of strawberry and cream tea bags. My wife loves the flavour that reminds her of holidays in Swanage. Service as always top rate with punctual delivery. Should keep her going for a couple of months
Dorset tea is a great tasting tea. The sunshine tea is the one we like but the choices are great why not try them all.
Big fan of the lemon and ginger tea - it’s the best there is of that particular flavour
Dorset Tea are a brilliant company. Their teas are excellent, their commitment to the environment is to be applauded and their service is second to none. I don't know if anyone else wages a constant struggle against tea bags which won't compost owing to their plastic content, but not to have to worry about fishing them out anymore is one of life's small joys!
Excellent tea with a great refreshing taste!
I have always loved a cup of tea and never really had much insite to different brands. However I was introduced to Dorset tea a couple of years ago and have never looked back. By far the best I have tasted. My day starts and ends with Dorset tea ( and lots in between).
Love the tea, love the service
super tasting brew and fab delivery!
I love Dorset Tea and always choose to buy through them instead of other retailers, delivery is quick and well packaged! I look forward to opening our parcels everytime
This is my second time ordering and on my first order I had some problems but customer care was excellent and they sorted it for me. Products taste great, I will keep buying (cool camomile, forest fruit and mint are best!).
Excellent, delicious tea and very easy to order online. I would recommend.
Makes a lovely cup of tea, don't drink anything else.
We received a box of Dorset tea in a hamper. We have never tried it before then.
We loved them so we googled it and found your website and ordered 4 boxes.
Luv it.
Very speedy delivery and great they do a decaf version.
Dorset Tea is rated 4.92 based on 506 reviews