Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
I bought earl grey tea for my German friends and they find the Dorset earl grey the best out of the all the English ones I’ve brough them.
The wild about mint is the best peppermint tea I have ever had. So fresh and tasty.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Thanks
After years of 'making do' with whatever tea was available in the shops, it was so refreshing to find Dorset tea, a tea that we both love and enjoy. I spend a lot of time working away from home on concert tours, and always take my trusty Dorset caddy loaded with the good stuff with me. It's perfect.
Great tea, fast shipping, quality tea, thanks.
Dorset tea makes the Perfect cup of tea every time, excellent value for money
So much better than any of the other teas out there, full of flavour and very refreshing! I have even 'converted' my line manager at work from her usual brand to Dorset Tea - she now loves it!
Fast delivery. Reasonably priced. Perfect cup of tea!
I have tried all the major brands of decaffeinated tea and had previously settled on “another English county’s brew”. Then I bought some Dorset Decaffeinated and on tasting it went back to the box to check it was indeed what I’d ordered. Now I wouldn’t drink anything else. It’s real old fashioned tea with all the taste.
Good product
Excellent overseas delivery (fast!)
I love Dorset tea, not always easy to get, so on line order worked very well. Ordered 2 boxes this time.
Best tea ever!!!
Wonderful tea wonderful service
Excellent service, favourite tea can make a really good strong cuppa. I don’t buy anything else since discovering Dorset tea and very easy to buy on line
I'm a Hampshire guy, so when Is aw Dorset tea I was skeptical. This was about 3 years ago. Now Dorset Tea is my regular go-to Tea.
The best tea ever
I came across Dorset Tea by pure accident , drawn to the bright packing and the wording depicting Dorset - home grown tea, let's give it a try. Wow, best tea I've tasted since childhood , spent at my nan and grandad'so, takes me back and is a happy memory when I drink it. Full flavoured. I've just bought 1100 ! Happy days.
Excellent flavour and the decaffeinated tea tastes as good as the caffeinated which is not the case with other tea producers. Excellent service too
Best tea in the land... Only a few days and I had a lovely brew. Order before you run out and satisfaction is guaranteed...
Dorset Tea is rated 4.86 based on 167 reviews