Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
I have used Dorset Tea for several years and find The flavour is far superior to other teas.
I was forced to purchased a well
known make when I ran out, but the quality and taste was far below the Dorset tea.
Excellent tea,excellent service
Pleasant tasting tea. Order was delivered promptly. Very happy with service.
the perfect cuppa!
Very nice tea, makes a great cuppa
Best tea I have ever had a really nice flavour and the herb teas are to die for a+++
This tea is the best i have tasted in years.It brings back what tea use to taste years ago.
Excellent service and delivery.
Wonderful tea.
Will be ordering again. Thank you.
A really nice cuppa.
Best tea I have ever tasted!
Great product. Great service. Thank you Dorset Tea.
I like my tea strong. Other big name brands must make their bags from Gore-Tex because they neither let water in or flavour out. Dorset Tea is the best I have tried and trumps my previous favourite hands down. And I live in Dorset so I like to support local business. Winning!
Really quick delivery. Thank you
Easy to order and delivery by the excellent Royal Mail - pleased Dorset Tea don't use some unreliable delivery people.
I bought earl grey tea for my German friends and they find the Dorset earl grey the best out of the all the English ones I’ve brough them.
The wild about mint is the best peppermint tea I have ever had. So fresh and tasty.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Thanks
After years of 'making do' with whatever tea was available in the shops, it was so refreshing to find Dorset tea, a tea that we both love and enjoy. I spend a lot of time working away from home on concert tours, and always take my trusty Dorset caddy loaded with the good stuff with me. It's perfect.
Great tea, fast shipping, quality tea, thanks.
Dorset tea makes the Perfect cup of tea every time, excellent value for money
Dorset Tea is rated 4.87 based on 181 reviews