Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Speedy processing and delivery. Very good thanks.
We just want to say a huge thank you to John Neville for the best and most professional service we could ever have dreamt of when buying everything for our new front door in December. The knowledge, guidance and great customer service was second to none, and everything was in stock, highly appreciated. Many thanks!
Great delivery and fitted well
Excellent we thought we were going to need a new door but these sorted it and thankfully we now have a decent like new door. The hardest bit was getting old brackets off, new ones went on easily.
Great service. Product was just right. Will definitely use them again.
Spot on.
Well priced product. Standard delivery within 48 hours. No complaints!
Works as des cribed. Easy to fit
Very easy to use website and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
The retrofit espag window handles were just what I needed for the job. Good quality and price. Delivery was quick and efficient. I would certainly use Doorfit in future.
Very pleased with the service and delivery. It was easy to find what I was looking for and ordering was simple.
Doorfit arrived on time did a fabulous job ( fitted our new garage door ) no mess no fuss . Very professional. Would recommend them without hesitation.
Great service, knowledgeable and helpful staff
Excellent service
The hinge came within three days. It could have done to have come with more shims but I made some quite easily. The hing wasn’t the same as the drawing made out it to be the door Dowels were in a different place to mine and what was shown on their drawings. But I re drilled my door which wasn’t difficult and it’s working fine. Happy with the product and the company
goods arrived on time and well packed
Quality products, good selection, easy ordering process, also received a phone call from someone from a supplier that actually knows what they’re talking about! Cool.
Great service. Excellent products, although they have yet to be fitted, but previous products have been very good.
Had a new garage door fitted recently, very happy with the results from start to finish. The help I received from Doorfit staff helped me get the right door for my garage and needs, the staff took time to go through door styles and finishes, the fitter was very good, he took my old garage door out and put my new door into place but didnt secure until i was happy about where it could be fitted, as the neighbouring wall had a problem with it, after explaining the fitting options and how the door would look, i was able to ok the fit knowing why it fitted where it did, looks fantastic
I would highly recommend Doorfit
My goods arrived the next day, and I am very pleased with my purchase and wouldn’t hesitate to order further items from this company, excellent.
Excellent service & excellent product at a very competitive price. Everything I would expect from a reputable company
Doorfit is rated 4.71 based on 430 reviews