DNA Kids Parties Reviews

of reviewers recommend DNA Kids Parties
Read DNA Kids Parties Reviews

About DNA Kids Parties:

Hello! We are DNA Kids, the children’s favourite party entertainers!

We offer 17 exciting kids’ parties that are perfect for 4 – 14 year olds, including disco & games, themed, magic, wacky science, sports and teenage parties… phew!

See our full range of award-winning kids’ parties including our new Unicorn Party, Dinosaur Party and Jungle Safari Party at dnakids.co.uk

ACTION-PACKED FUN!
Our children’s parties are bursting with fun to entertain and engross the children from start to finish. Our disco & games based parties’ include:

• Cool kids' disco with colourful lights
• Bubble, snow or smoke machine
• Awesome music-based party games
• Disco dancing sections – incl. all their favourite songs
• Prizes, certificates, activity sheets, certificates, invites & more…

LIVELY LOCAL ENTERTAINERS
Our brilliant children’s entertainers will take complete control of the party, so that you can sit back and enjoy the fun too!

STAR OF THE SHOW
We will take every opportunity to make the birthday child feel ultra-special, including them receiving a super-cool medal in the DNA Birthday Kid Grand Presentation!

STRESS-FREE PARTIES
With 28 years experience and over 55,000 kids’ parties performed, we have the expertise to make your child’s party a stress-free and enjoyable experience. See our glowing reviews here!

BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
We provide you with written booking confirmation and replacement entertainer cover. We are also public liability insured and our entertainers are DBS checked.

CALL US TODAY!
Our friendly party advisors love being helpful. For further information, quotes or bookings, please call us on 01245 401 401 or visit us at dnakids.co.uk

FIND US ON:
- facebook.com/dnakids
- twitter.com/dnakidsparties
- instagram.com/dnakidsparties
- youtube.com/dnakidstv

hello@dnakids.co.uk

Unit 6A, Dollymans FarmDoublegate Lane

Tell us how DNA Kids Parties made you happy
We had the kids disco package upgraded with the uv lights and lasers. It was my 7 year old daughters best birthday ever. Paul M was brilliant the best entertainer I have met so far. All the kids had wonderful time as well as the adults. Will highly recommend DNA kids for any party.
A thoroughly enjoyable party, the children had a fantastic time. Would recommend DNA kids without question.
Excellent from start to finish, professional yet very friendly and nothing was too much for the host.
Rocking Ronnie did a wonderful job as an entertainer. Very prompt, highly engaging and friendly. Highly recommended.
Billie and George were A-MAZING!! The kids were raving that it was THE BEST PARTY EVER!! Highly RECOMMENDED! DNA kids company itself is commendable. From booking to customer service was brilliant. They keep you updated all through out and staff were friendly and accommodating.
Amazing, Billie was fantastic and kept all 40+ children engaged and entertained. Would highly recommend. It was the most stress free kids party I've organised, they did everything and I just needed to follow their lead.
Very good My daughter loved her princess party at the weekend! Charlotte was great with the kids and kept them entertained for the whole party!! Was really pleased!!
We were so pleased with the Pirates, Princess and Heroes party that DNA Kids hosted for my daughter's 5th birthday party. The entertainer was amazing and pitched the party perfectly for the age range of the children. The children were so engaged and had so much fun. We could not have been happier with how the party went.
Very good indeed, really good with the children , I will recommend to anyone
Ronnie was simply amazing !!! Kids were having a blast! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Great party! Couldn't have been any better. The kids were entertained for good 2 hours and the games, songs, dancing was great fun
Sean was a great party entertainer the kids thoroughly enjoyed them self’s.
The entertainers who came to do our party were fantastic. They kept the kids entertained from beginning to end. We would definitely have them again
We had Ash Bash at my oldest's 6th birthday party and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. All children and their grown-ups had enjoyed themselves, taking part in the games and dancing. Good communication and fair prices. Many thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š
We choose the Winter Wonderland Disco party for my daughter's 6th birthday and it was absolutely perfect for her and her friends. They danced, they played games, won prizes but the highlight was probably the snow machine. Perfect party for a January birthday.
Amina arrived 10mins ahead of the agreed time which was great as it meant we were able to discuss where was best to set up the equipment etc. She also agreed in advance the format of the entertainment and was happy to tweak it to suit our schedule. All the kids really enjoyed the party and were fully engaged throughout. We got loads of compliments for the party and everyone raved about how good Amina did. Many thanks for all your help making our party a great success!
Kids loved the games and the dancing. It was great entertainment to the party and the lady was so sweet. Even my daughter mentioned it: "Mum, after she packed everything she came to say good buy to me".
Absolutely loved the cool kids disco hosted by Epic M. The kids and adults had a fantastic time. Epic M was full of energy, kept everyone engaged and was extremely entertaining. Would not hesitate to book again!
Crazy Chris was absolutely brilliant at our son's Spook-tacular party. He had 32 five year-olds hanging on his every word, they were hooked from the word go! The party games were excellent and the kids had the best time ever. I highly recommend using DNA Kids as the service has been seamless from beginning to end. Well done and thank you for making my son's birthday so special.
My son had a superhero party and it was Amazing. Entertainer Rocking Richie was the best ,highly recommended!!!
DNA Kids Parties is rated 4.88 based on 901 reviews