DNA Kids Parties Reviews

of reviewers recommend DNA Kids Parties
Read DNA Kids Parties Reviews

About DNA Kids Parties:

Hello! We are DNA Kids, the children’s favourite party entertainers!

We offer 17 exciting kids’ parties that are perfect for 4 – 14 year olds, including disco & games, themed, magic, wacky science, sports and teenage parties… phew!

See our full range of award-winning kids’ parties including our new Unicorn Party, Dinosaur Party and Jungle Safari Party at dnakids.co.uk

ACTION-PACKED FUN!
Our children’s parties are bursting with fun to entertain and engross the children from start to finish. Our disco & games based parties’ include:

• Cool kids' disco with colourful lights
• Bubble, snow or smoke machine
• Awesome music-based party games
• Disco dancing sections – incl. all their favourite songs
• Prizes, certificates, activity sheets, certificates, invites & more…

LIVELY LOCAL ENTERTAINERS
Our brilliant children’s entertainers will take complete control of the party, so that you can sit back and enjoy the fun too!

STAR OF THE SHOW
We will take every opportunity to make the birthday child feel ultra-special, including them receiving a super-cool medal in the DNA Birthday Kid Grand Presentation!

STRESS-FREE PARTIES
With 28 years experience and over 55,000 kids’ parties performed, we have the expertise to make your child’s party a stress-free and enjoyable experience. See our glowing reviews here!

BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
We provide you with written booking confirmation and replacement entertainer cover. We are also public liability insured and our entertainers are DBS checked.

CALL US TODAY!
Our friendly party advisors love being helpful. For further information, quotes or bookings, please call us on 01245 401 401 or visit us at dnakids.co.uk

FIND US ON:

hello@dnakids.co.uk

Unit 6A, Dollymans FarmDoublegate Lane

Tell us how DNA Kids Parties made you happy
Excellent entertainer Kids loved it
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Zia, we are so pleased to hear that we put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to your entertainer for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Amazing Amina was just that- amazing! She managed to hold the attention of parents and children for two hours with fast paced, high energy activities. There were a range of ages who attended and they were all involved 100% - not an easy task. Thanks again for a lot of fun with the Jungle Safari Party!
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Kerry, we are so pleased to hear that Amazing Amina put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on toAmazing Amina for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Our entertainer Helen was fantastic, keeping the children entertained with games and songs throughout the superhero party. Thanks very much!
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review (customer's name)! We are really pleased to hear we put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Fantastic party, the girls were amazing. Have you used dna kids four times now and always been great service.
my daughter and her friends had a great time with Rocking Richie. They were entertained well from beginning to end! Thank you
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review Leanne! We are really pleased to hear Rocking Ronnie put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Nice Nib was amazing. I booked them for my daughters 13th and couldn’t be any more happier especially because my daughter had high expectations and wanted her guests to be fully entertained. They had smoke machines and spectacular lights that made the experience one of kind. They had a dance contest and karaoke with my daughters own playlist and the guests could also give requests. 100% would recommend if you want an amazing party that will always be remembered. Thank you Nib-you were great for our party
What an amazing review! Thank you so much, we are so pleased to hear that Nice Nibel put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to Nice Nibel for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Jay was fantastic had everyone involved my son had the best time
Thank you for your five star review Stephanie We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on to Joker Jay for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
It wasn’t a party before I started using DNA kids! They fulfil the children’s dream of a fun packed party that magically gives confidence to the even shyest of kids to join in with all their friends, Adriana loved the unicorn party!
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review Alana! We are really pleased to hear Dizzy Dee put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Absolutely amazing. Hired for a unicorn 4th birthday party for my daughter the kids absolutely loved It. I did not have to do anything apart from food. The team were amazing from booking all the way to the end. Will defo use again
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Kelly, we are so pleased to hear that Speedy Shaun put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to Speedy Shaun for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
DNA Kids are phenomenal, had them do two parties for my children now and they never fail to amaze. Games are fresh each time to ensure kids are entertained. The DJ we’ve had both time has been excellent, friendly and chatty and great with my two boys. Booking is easy and they keep you updated right up til the party
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review Ellie! We are really pleased to hear that the DJ put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
The DJ was energetic played great songs and really got the kids involved. It was a fab afternoon and the kids really enjoyed themselves. So did we.
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Rowena, we are so pleased to hear that you had a fantastic party.
Fantastic party ... Children had a fabulous time
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Liz, we are so pleased to hear that you had a fantastic party.
We had a great party for my daughter's 5th birthday this weekend. Rockin' Ronnie was incredibly friendly and had all the children participating. I was really impressed that he kept them engaged for the whole time. He also helped us unload our party things which was great as we ran a little late. Would definitely recommend!
Thank you for your five star review Sophia! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on to Rockin Ronnie for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her party on Sunday with George. I’ve had numerous parents say how good he was with the children & I know one is thinking about booking you for their child. We were all very impressed.
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Lou, we are so pleased to hear that George put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to George for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
They were brilliant! My daughter is very shy, she took to them both and by the end of the party was standing on a chair grinning from ear to ear receiving a medal of which I didn't think she would ever do! Would recommend as the party was great and I had a lot of impressed parents! Thank you Bonkers Billie!
Thank you for your five star review! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on to Bonkers Billy for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
As always DNA came up trumps for my daughters party. I have used DNA for the last 6 or so years for my older daughter - now it is the little ones turn! The DJ was excellent. The kids loved him. Lots of compliments from other parents on what a great party it was. Well done 👍
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Kerrie, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your party. We will pass your feedback on for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
We had a princess, pirates and superhero’s joint birthday party for two 5 year olds. The entertainer, Mighty Max’ was brilliant with all the children and kept them highly entertained for 2 hours. I’d recommend DNA Kids to friends and family!
Thank you for your five star review Roni! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on to Mighty Max for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Ash Bash was great at keeping the kids entertained - they joined in with everything she did. The foam bubbles went down really well, with all ages of kids! Ash arrived early and was friendly and professional throughout. Very happy, we would recommend.
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review Laura! We are really pleased to hear Ash Bash put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Had a DNA Cool Kids Disco party for my daughter's 6th birthday. The entertainer, Paul M, was fantastic at engaging with the kids and kept their attention the whole time - no small feat with 35 children! There were lots of dancing games, party games, limbo and silly races. The children all had a brilliant time and many of the parents said how great the entertainer was. I would definitely recommend DNA kids parties.
Thank you for your five star review Elisabeth! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on to Paul M for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
We were incredibly lucky to have Happy Hayley hosting my daughters Cool Kids Disco Party. She was absolutely brilliant; professional, funny, smiling and just fantastic with the kids - she kept them thrilled for 2 hours! Hayley was honestly the best kids entertainer I have ever experienced and I have been to a few kids parties! In terms of the customer service team at DNA they were also excellent - organised, crystal clear on everything, helpful and courteous. I cannot recommend them enough.
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review Kate! We are really pleased to hear Happy Hayley put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
DNA Kids Parties is rated 4.88 based on 1,098 reviews