DNA Kids Parties Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend DNA Kids Parties

About DNA Kids Parties: Hello! We are DNA Kids, the children’s favourite party entertainers!

We offer 17 exciting kids’ parties that are perfect for 4 – 14 year olds, including disco & games, themed, magic, wacky science, sports and teenage parties… phew!

See our full range of award-winning kids’ parties including our new Unicorn Party, Dinosaur Party and Jungle Safari Party at dnakids.co.uk

ACTION-PACKED FUN!
Our children’s parties are bursting with fun to entertain and engross the children from start to finish. Our disco & games based parties’ include:

• Cool kids' disco with colourful lights
• Bubble, snow or smoke machine
• Awesome music-based party games
• Disco dancing sections – incl. all their favourite songs
• Prizes, certificates, activity sheets, certificates, invites & more…

LIVELY LOCAL ENTERTAINERS
Our brilliant children’s entertainers will take complete control of the party, so that you can sit back and enjoy the fun too!

STAR OF THE SHOW
We will take every opportunity to make the birthday child feel ultra-special, including them receiving a super-cool medal in the DNA Birthday Kid Grand Presentation!

STRESS-FREE PARTIES
With 27 years experience and over 55,000 kids’ parties performed, we have the expertise to make your child’s party a stress-free and enjoyable experience. See our glowing reviews on Facebook and Google!

BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
We provide you with written booking confirmation and replacement entertainer cover. We are also public liability insured and our entertainers are DBS checked.

CALL US TODAY!
Our friendly party advisors love being helpful. For further information, quotes or bookings, please call us on 01245 401 401 or visit us at dnakids.co.uk

FIND US ON:
- facebook.com/dnakids
- twitter.com/dnakidsparties
- instagram.com/dnakidsparties
- youtube.com/dnakidstv

hello@dnakids.co.uk

Unit 6A, Dollymans FarmDoublegate Lane

Tell us how DNA Kids Parties made you happy

"High energy, fun filled party. Involved children and adults. Super happy with event."
Thank you for your five star review Jo! We hope to party with you again soon!
"Thank you so much for making our daughters snow princess 5th birthday party so much fun, she had an amazing time and loved every second of it. We had nearly 40 kids turn up and Katy the cat (Scarborough) kept them all engaged and entertained throughout with lots of fun games and dancing. She engaged with all the kids, full of energy and enthusiasm, all the kids had an amazing time, would highly recommend. It was everything we hoped for and so much more, such a special birthday party for our birthday girl. Thank you so much!"
Wow! What a fabulous review! Thank you so much, we are so pleased to hear Cool Cat Katie provided such an unforgettable experience for you! I will pass your comments onto her and look forward to partying with you again soon
"It was absolutely amazing!!! All the kids had and awesome time, they dance play jump . Alex was absolutely lovely, the birthday girl loved every second of it."
Thank you so much for your five star review Daniela, we are so pleased to hear that A-OK Alex provided such a fabulous Princess, Heroes and Pirates party for you! I will pass your feedback onto her for you and hope to party with you again soon!
"Thank you for making our son's 5th birthday party so much fun! We took a leap of faith booking the party following a search on Google and seeing good reviews but we were not disappointed! We opted for the beach party; Tom Tastic was brilliant and managed the group of 30+ children perfectly! Lots of other parents commented how great he was too! We will definitely be booking again! The whole process has been seamless! 👍👍👍"
Wow! Thank you so much for your five star review! We are so pleased to hear Tom-Tastic put on such a fabulous Beach Party for you! I will pass your comments onto him for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
"-Great games to enthuse children - created unforgettable fun moments and special treatment definitely recommend"
Thank you so much for your five star review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a memorable party, we look forward to partying with you again soon!
"So please I did pick DNA kids was everything I wanted and more. Brilliant really happy."
Thank you so much for your five star review Emma! We are so pleased you had a fabulous party with us. We look forward to partying with you again soon!
"Retro Rose (Sutton Coldfield) was a fab entertainer for a joint 4th birthday party. The party was a hit with all the kids and we received some lovely feedback from other parents. Thanks DNA & thanks Retro Rose!!"
Thank you so much for your five star review! We are so pleased Retro Rose put on a fabulous party for you I will pass your feedback onto her for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
"Wow! What a party! Nitro Neive was such a great entertainer, the kids were engaged from start to finish. The games were age-appropriate and the disco kept them bopping throughout. I would definitely recommend a classic cool kids disco with DNA kids!"
Thank you for your five star review Annabelle! We are so pleased to hear that Nitro Niamh performed a fabulous party for you. I will pass your feedback onto her for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
"Very happy with our Monster Party on Saturday. The entertainer was enthusiastic and very obliging. When we could no longer contain the kids in the house and they spilled out into the garden, he moved the music and the party out there. It was much appreciated. Some of the very little ones were a bit daunted by the loud music and microphone etc when they first came but he soon put them at ease and really engaged with them all. Would recommend DNA parties, thank you."
Thank you so much for your five star review Mary! We are so pleased to hear that Singing Sheyi went above and beyond to ensure you had a memorable and enjoyable party for you. I will pass your feedback onto him for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
"We had a princess, pirates and superheroes party. Entertainer arrived with plenty of time to set up and was very efficient with getting things together and tidying up. She commanded the attention of 30 very hyper kids really well and kept them thoroughly entertained for the duration of the party. All the kids had a super time! Would most definitely book again."
Hi Aisha, how fabulous! We are so pleased to hear Nice Nibel performed an excellent party for you. I will pass your feedback onto her for you and look forward to partying with you again soon
"My 8 year old daughter loved her cool kids disco. Tom was a great entertainer, kept all the children focused and they all had a lot of fun. Games and music in between kept all the children happy and engaged for 2 hours. Fantastic."
Thank you so much for your five star review Tina! We are so pleased Terrific Tom put on a fabulous party for you! I will pass your feedback onto him and look forward to partying with you again soon!
"What an amazing magical day you made for my daughter!! She had the best party ever and everyone else loved ever part of it!! I would like to say a big thank you to squealy Keeley!!! You did amazing with the kids!! Non stop fun and games and kept their energy levels up and made my daughter feel extra special on her big day!! Thank you DNA Kids would definitely use again and would recommend to everyone!!"
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Danielle, we are so pleased to hear that Squealy Keely put on such a magical experience for your daughter. I will pass your feedback onto Keely for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
"Excellent service,happy kids,I would definitely recommend to everyone"
Thank you so much for your five star review Jolita! We look forward to party with you again soon.
"Amazing Amee was truly amazing, my daughter and all her guests have enjoyed every minute of the COOL Kids disco party with all the cool games and prizes. My daughter is already planning her next birthday party with DNA kids and Amazing Amee"
Thank you so much for your five star review Maria! We are so pleased that Amazing Amee put on such a fabulous party for you. I will pass your feedback onto her for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
"Party was great with children enjoying the most. They are still talking about it even after 4 days. Would definitely recommend DNA to friends and family.. thank you DNA for making my daughter's day special."
Hi Radha, thank you so much for your five star review! We are so pleased to hear that Happy Hayley provided such an unforgettable experience for you! I will pass your feedback onto her and look forward to partying with you again soon
"Simon our DJ was fabulous, the games, music and general running of the party was smoothly done, he also chatted with me beforehand to check timings and what he could do to make the party extra special for my little girl! Well worth the money to ensure a great day with no hassle for parents, I just sat back, relaxed and watch my little girl have a brilliant time!! Thank you DNA"
Wow! Thank you for your amazing review Jaquline! We are so pleased to hear Snazzy Si went above and beyond to put on such a memorable party for you. I will pass your comments onto him and look forward to partying with you again soon!
"Cool Kids Disco Party with Bonkers Billy Amazing party - Billy was full of energy and kept a room full of 5 year olds completely entertained for 2 hours!"
Hi Camilla, thank you so much for your five star review! We are so pleased to hear that Bonkers Billie put on an amazing party for you. I will pass your comments onto her for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
"Thank you, our Cool Kids Disco Party was amazing! The fun, friendly and energetic host did a fantastic job keeping the kids entertained throughout. They all had a blast. Great games, music, bubbles and foam - would highly recommend!"
Thank you so much for your fabulous feedback Emma! We are so pleased to hear that Dynamic Debs put on an excellent Cool Kids Disco Party for you. I will pass your feedback onto her for you and look forward to partying with you again soon
"Its a waste of money to be honest. I paid for 2 hrs (£229) entertainment for nothing very unprofessional. During the party i keep on telling the entertainer to do some thing as my mom and friends told me the entertainer is not doing what she should be doing. I need to keep on asking to do a game the all party. Horrible entertainment i ever encounter"
Hi Jerisse, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate and learn from both positive and constructive comments. We pride our ourselves on an exceptional level of customer service throughout. We specialise in parties from 4-11 years and whilst we understand your party was for a 1st birthday, with minimum attendance at the party we are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please contact our customer services team on 01245 401401 (option 3). Our office hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 4pm Saturday. Kindest regards, DNA Kids.
"Dan was polite, engaging, punctual and the kids had a great time. He managed to get them to enjoy it through the rain too!"
Hi Sarah, thank you for you fabulous review! We are so pleased Disco Dan put on a great Sports Party for you especially in the rain! I will pass your feedback onto him and look forward to partying with you again soon!
DNA Kids Parties is rated 4.91 based on 254 reviews