DNA Kids Parties Reviews

of reviewers recommend DNA Kids Parties
Read DNA Kids Parties Reviews

About DNA Kids Parties:

Hello! We are DNA Kids, the children’s favourite party entertainers!

We offer 17 exciting kids’ parties that are perfect for 4 – 14 year olds, including disco & games, themed, magic, wacky science, sports and teenage parties… phew!

See our full range of award-winning kids’ parties including our new Unicorn Party, Dinosaur Party and Jungle Safari Party at dnakids.co.uk

ACTION-PACKED FUN!
Our children’s parties are bursting with fun to entertain and engross the children from start to finish. Our disco & games based parties’ include:

• Cool kids' disco with colourful lights
• Bubble, snow or smoke machine
• Awesome music-based party games
• Disco dancing sections – incl. all their favourite songs
• Prizes, certificates, activity sheets, certificates, invites & more…

LIVELY LOCAL ENTERTAINERS
Our brilliant children’s entertainers will take complete control of the party, so that you can sit back and enjoy the fun too!

STAR OF THE SHOW
We will take every opportunity to make the birthday child feel ultra-special, including them receiving a super-cool medal in the DNA Birthday Kid Grand Presentation!

STRESS-FREE PARTIES
With 28 years experience and over 55,000 kids’ parties performed, we have the expertise to make your child’s party a stress-free and enjoyable experience. See our glowing reviews here!

BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
We provide you with written booking confirmation and replacement entertainer cover. We are also public liability insured and our entertainers are DBS checked.

CALL US TODAY!
Our friendly party advisors love being helpful. For further information, quotes or bookings, please call us on 01245 401 401 or visit us at dnakids.co.uk

FIND US ON:
- facebook.com/dnakids
- twitter.com/dnakidsparties
- instagram.com/dnakidsparties
- youtube.com/dnakidstv

hello@dnakids.co.uk

Unit 6A, Dollymans FarmDoublegate Lane

Tell us how DNA Kids Parties made you happy
Thank you. Everything been really good. Kids been laughing and enjoying playing all the time. Birthday boy got a lot of attention.
Thank you for your five star review ! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party!
Unicorn party with jolly Olly. My girls and there friends had an amazing party and would definitely use again and recommend DNA kids parties to all family and friends
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review Prematie! We are really pleased to hear Jolly Olly put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
We booked a magic disco party for a 2 and 4 year old. The entertainer was amazing and played with both girls before the party so they were comfortable with him. He included all of the children and kept them all entertained for the whole 2 hours meaning I could enjoy watching them have fun and chat to everyone there....and even enjoy a hot cup of coffee! Thanks so much. We all had an amazing time.
Thank you for your five star review Kate! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party!
My daughter had a UV disco party for her 12th party. Our DJ ‘Epic Em’ was fabulous. He played exactly the right music and kept the girls entertained all evening - doing challenges to get them on the dance floor when there was a lull and teaching them dance moves. They had a great time.
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Jane, we are so pleased to hear that Epic EM put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to Epic EM for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Fabulous party. They both worked so hard to create a party my four year old will never forget.
They had complete control of thirty children from beginning to end.
Thank you for your five star review Maxine! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We look forward to partying with you again soon!
Amazing.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you for your five star review Paul! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We look forward to partying with you again soon!
So impressed with DNA Kids Parties. Professional from the start when organising the party, good value for money and as for the entertainer - absolutely outstanding. I've been to a lot of children's parties in my time and entertainer Epic Em was the best. Positive, energetic and funny. He kept the children engaged and enraptured for the entire party. My 6 year old son gave his party 10 million out of 100. I couldn't recommend DNA and Epic Em more.
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review ! We are really pleased to hear Epic Em put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Super Steve put on a really great Superheroes, Pirates and Princess party for my sons 6th birthday party. All the kids had a great time and Super Steve kept them engaged for the whole time which really took the pressure off me. Super Steve also kept me well updated with the schedule of events so I knew when certain things would happen. It was so great that my 3 year old is now trying to convince me to have Super Steve back for his birthday party but I don't need much convincing! Thanks Super Steve!
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Laura, we are so pleased to hear that Super Steve put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to Super Steve for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Fabulous party! All the kids were so excited. We definitely will book again for our next party! Thanks.
Thank you for your five star review Xiaoling! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We look forward to partying with you again soon!
Brilliant party entertainer. He kept all the children entertained throughout the entire party.
Thank you for your five star review Sasha! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on to (entertainer's name) for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Excellent!
Thank you for your five star review! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on to (entertainer's name) for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Lizzie was amazing she had all the kids dancing and everyone had a brilliant time especially the birthday girl we could not have wished for a better party.
Thank you for your five star review Ben! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on to Lizzie for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Jo was really good and our son had an awesome day as did his friends! Thanks.
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Ramya, we are so pleased to hear that Jo put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to Jo for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Had some electrical problems at venue, entertainer was brilliant, kept the kids entertained throughout.
Thoroughly enjoyed it
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review Donna! We are really pleased to hear you had an awesome party! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
We had a unicorn party with Speedy Shaun. It was packed with lots of fun and music. A lot of the kids invited did not show up but he managed to do some games and keep the rest of them entertained. I would definitely recommend DNA to other parents πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Lulia, we are so pleased to hear that Speedy Shaun put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to Speedy Shaun for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
It's our first party ever! We grew up in places where party is not something we do for birthdays, but we wanted to organise a party for our little girl's 4th birthday party. She has been a quite a few parties and wanted a unicorn one. I'm so glad we found DNA online. I have spoken to a number of staff for various things before booking and after booking. They were all very helpful and rested my mind. We had a great party with around 20 kids 2-6 years old. They all seemed have a fantastic time! Thank you very much!
Thank you for your five star review! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We look forward to partying with you again soon!
my daughter Just had her 4th bday party and we chose the princess pirate and superhero themed party. The entertainer was fantastic!! Everyone was so impressed she captivated the children and made it really fun for everyone. The party was such a success.
I already know I want to book the entertainer for next year for another party.
Wow - thank you for your five star review Gaby! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Bouncy Bob was our entertainer and he was amazing. He worked non stop entertaining 30 something 5 year olds. Everyone was joining in (including adults). Lots of positive comments. The snow machine was a massive hit!! Would highly recommend and would definitely use again.
Thank you for your five star review Julie! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on to Bouncy Bob for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
I had my daughter's 5th birthday party on Saturday. Loopy Lizzie did a brilliant job entertaining and engaging all the kids with music, dancing and fun games. The feedback from the parents was positive as they could sit back and watch their children having fun. My daughter was so thrilled she's asked for her to come back again next year!

This is the 2nd time I've booked with DNA and I would thoroughly recommend them.
What an amazing review! Thank you so much! We are so pleased to hear that Loopy Lizzie put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to Loopy Lizzie for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
DNA Kids Parties is rated 4.87 based on 1,109 reviews